PDA

View Full Version : Omg omg omg

Delforce
03-26-13, 04:22 PM
OMG
I look at the egg chart many times a day. I just notice they have a spot beside the diamond row that says...Coming Soon.
No time or actual egg design is there, just a blank egg.
OMG OMG OMG something is coming and it's gonna be ???
Maybe a diamond/pink hybrid?

Delforce
03-26-13, 04:24 PM
OMG
I look at the egg chart many times a day. I just notice they have a spot beside the diamond row that says...Coming Soon.
No time or actual egg design is there, just a blank egg.
OMG OMG OMG something is coming and it's gonna be ???
Maybe a diamond/pink hybrid?
Wait...can't be diamond/pink hybrid cause that's unicorn... OMG a new color? I tri-color diamond hybrid?

kwhales
03-26-13, 04:25 PM
We already have a diamond pink hybrid - unicorn.

Delforce
03-26-13, 04:27 PM
We already have a diamond pink hybrid - unicorn.

Yep in my excitement/trepidation I 4got bout that 1 ...lol

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:37 PM
Interesting...It's not in the gemstone row, it's in the original diamond row (though I think all the diamond hybrids should be on the same row, but that's a personal organizational OCD choice :D)

All the dragon element-diamond hybrids are done til now...have to wait and see on Thursday if they stick to their recent standard of 2 dragons a week, monday and thurs release schedule.

Delforce
03-26-13, 04:50 PM
Another interesting thought I had was...the time. Notice how its at the end of the 44hrs? Could it be another 44hr OR longer?
OMG, the possibilities are endless. Lol :D

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:52 PM
Another interesting thought I had was...the time. Notice how its at the end of the 44hrs? Could it be another 44hr OR longer?
OMG, the possibilities are endless. Lol :D

ok you! Let us focus on one thing at a time...mask dragon...no getting excited about the new dragon on the block :D

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:56 PM
I only have diamond, infinity, crusader, and quetzal...I don't even want to think about another one...ACK!

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:57 PM
of course, it could just be a placeholder for whatever dragon is coming out on Thurs (assuming current release schedules) and it's just there as that's where there's room...Yeah, let's go with that! :D

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:06 PM
Maybe it is a spot for the Orange dragons...

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:07 PM
Maybe it is a spot for the Orange dragons...

You're scaring me, you know that right? :D

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:13 PM
Virtue is stuck between Quetzal and another Diamond hybrid. And Virtue was a new element. So it is possible.
Get ready tonguelashing !!! ;)

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:14 PM
Virtue is stuck between Quetzal and another Diamond hybrid. And Virtue was a new element. So it is possible.
Get ready tonguelashing !!! ;)

You're evil...just sayin...

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:17 PM
LOL ! Let's see. Maybe it will be the Tropical dragon, followed by Mango and Sunset. With of course, colors that split. Red and yellow to give orange. Then split when bred. Ooooh yeah !

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:19 PM
LOL ! Let's see. Maybe it will be the Tropical dragon, followed by Mango and Sunset. With of course, colors that split. Red and yellow to give orange. Then split when bred. Ooooh yeah !

Are you sure you don't work for TL? LOL

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:21 PM
Maybe they will create a dragon called "Kaleidoscope". Black, Pink and Orange. And they all split.
Just teasing :)

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 05:21 PM
I noticed it a few days ago but I don't have Diamond so I wasn't excited about, although with these new Diamond dragons it would be nice if they release a bigger habitat for them.

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:22 PM
Maybe they will create a dragon called "Kaleidoscope". Black, Pink and Orange. And they all split.

I'm going to have nightmares now you know. :eek:

Delforce
03-26-13, 05:38 PM
I'm going to have nightmares now you know. :eek:

Me 2. Lol
Black pink and orange tri color with a 5k gold comp...aaahhhhh

Delforce
03-26-13, 05:39 PM
Hamadrys...what have you done?

Lol jokin :D

Delforce
03-26-13, 05:40 PM
I noticed it a few days ago but I don't have Diamond so I wasn't excited about, although with these new Diamond dragons it would be nice if they release a bigger habitat for them.
Have u tried aurora x light? That's what worked for me :)

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:41 PM
You guys are cool :)

03-26-13, 06:17 PM
Can anyone tell me where i can find this egg chart? :)

Delforce
03-26-13, 06:18 PM

Look in the " Dragon Story Game Guide " post :D
Oh and welcome to our nightmare...muahahahaaa
Lol

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 06:23 PM

It's in the first post here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

lobius
03-26-13, 07:05 PM
hoping it is but isn't I still haven't been able to breed daimond hate to have a hard time breeding orange as well

lobius
03-26-13, 07:08 PM
could be the balance dragons I suggested or even galaxy dragons

lobius
03-26-13, 07:09 PM

how many times till you got daimond ?

badger8
03-26-13, 07:09 PM

Then the next dragon on will be the "rainbow". It's a combo of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. The one following that will be "prism"... Rainbow + light.
I feel like I'm getting sucked into a vortex! Aaaaaaarrrgggg!

Delforce
03-26-13, 07:38 PM
how many times till you got daimond ?
Not sure on how many times but was 1st time with that combo. Aurora left x light right.
I had only been playing 4weeks and 2days.
Had constantly been trying 4-5 color combos.

Delforce
03-26-13, 07:41 PM
Then the next dragon on will be the "rainbow". It's a combo of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. The one following that will be "prism"... Rainbow + light.
Welcome to the vortex. Is getting crowded in here. On the left you can see tonguelashing and over there hamadrys is doin his mathematical kaleidoscope combos....coffee? Or shot of tequila?
:D

emergRN
03-26-13, 09:39 PM
definitely tequila! even though it is super gross lol. i wonder what they have in store...and i wonder since it is all the way at the end does that mean it is even longer than 44hrs? cuz that just might **** me lol

Delforce
03-26-13, 09:58 PM
definitely tequila! even though it is super gross lol. i wonder what they have in store...and i wonder since it is all the way at the end does that mean it is even longer than 44hrs? cuz that just might **** me lol

Don't worry, after enuf tequila you won't care :D
The positioning of the blank egg time wise scares me. Could be the spot for the rainbow diamond hybrid....

Mani_Sari
03-26-13, 10:42 PM
There's still the Passion Dragon element, it could be that next diamond hybrid.

Delforce
03-26-13, 10:52 PM
There's still the Passion Dragon element, it could be that next diamond hybrid.

Oh yes you are right. Thankyou for restoring some sanity to my crazy mind :D

nbella1414
03-26-13, 10:57 PM

Lol that's great!!!

nbella1414
03-26-13, 11:01 PM
It looks like it would have to be another diamond based on the chart. Something absolutely and completely impossible. We could call it the "one in a million dragon"

RotomGuy
03-27-13, 12:00 AM
Ooor it could just be an empty space for dragons that will be released in the future ;3

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 12:38 AM
Welcome to the vortex. Is getting crowded in here. On the left you can see tonguelashing and over there hamadrys is doin his mathematical kaleidoscope combos....coffee? Or shot of tequila?

I actually don't like Tequila, but if you have some fireball shooters, I'll do those! So for now, Espresso will do :-)

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 12:39 AM
Ooor it could just be an empty space for dragons that will be released in the future ;3

Yes, I said that already :D Stop stealing my thunder! LOL

emergRN
03-27-13, 12:41 AM
lol...i am gonna be having rainbows and 60hr breed times in my dreams tonight...or should i say nightmares? lol

Delforce
03-27-13, 12:51 AM

Yes, that's a definite BUT the possibilities of the type of dragon/s are what is making me wonder. Lol
Plus this is the first time I have seen a blank egg in the chart. No name or anything attached to it.
Come with us into our vortex, you know u want to :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 12:52 AM
I actually don't like Tequila, but if you have some fireball shooters, I'll do those! So for now, Espresso will do :-)

Fireball shooters coming right up dear nbr :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 12:52 AM
lol...i am gonna be having rainbows and 60hr breed times in my dreams tonight...or should i say nightmares? Lol

rofl :d

doop01
03-27-13, 03:42 AM

Tonguelashing's right! You are evil!! hahaha

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 03:52 AM

No I don't have Aurora, I really haven't tried much for Diamond, I'm still new and trying to get other dragons. I have 37/98 dragons, I still got plenty to do.

cedkugedchgd
03-27-13, 04:28 AM
i don't understand why you're all freaking out xD it could also just e a regular dragon coming out. i mean, where would you put an egg of which breeding time you don't know yet? exactly, at the end of the list! you wouldn't put it in the middle of the egg chart, would you?

it's just literally not listed next to the gemstone dragons cause sehana might be sure that it's not gonna be one xD
i just don't want you guys get your hopes up too high :D

badger8
03-27-13, 04:45 AM
Next round of tequila is on me!

Delforce
03-27-13, 04:55 AM
i don't understand why you're all freaking out xD it could also just e a regular dragon coming out. i mean, where would you put an egg of which breeding time you don't know yet? exactly, at the end of the list! you wouldn't put it in the middle of the egg chart, would you?

it's just literally not listed next to the gemstone dragons cause sehana might be sure that it's not gonna be one xD
i just don't want you guys get your hopes up too high :D
Not freaking out, lol. Just having a friendly discussion with an legit excuse to drink shots. Rofl :D
Can't you feel the excitement of the unknown and the giddy feeling of wild imaginations? C'mon you know you do.
Come join us in the vortex...we have free drinks :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 04:55 AM
Next round of tequila is on me!
Woohoo...line em up :D

hamadrys
03-27-13, 04:58 AM

I just LOVE the way you think !

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 05:39 AM
Could it be Diamond and Passion ?!

cedkugedchgd
03-27-13, 05:40 AM
Not freaking out, lol. Just having a friendly discussion with an legit excuse to drink shots. Rofl :D
Can't you feel the excitement of the unknown and the giddy feeling of wild imaginations? C'mon you know you do.
Come join us in the vortex...we have free drinks :D

ok you got me :D am i even welcome after saying this? :( xD

kwhales
03-27-13, 05:40 AM
Could it be Diamond and Passion ?!

Passion is related to infinity. It's not breedable. I want this new dragon to be a 4 hour breed. Still don't have one that is 4 hrs. and it, well bothers me.

cedkugedchgd
03-27-13, 05:41 AM
Passion is related to infinity. It's not breedable. I want this new dragon to be a 4 hour breed. Still don't have one that is 4 hrs. and it, well bothers me.

hey me too! i was always wondering why there hasn't been a 4 hours breed yet.

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 05:44 AM

Oh poor fella.. I feel sorry for both of them
I too want a dragon with a 4 hour breed
I'm sick of getting my hopes up when I see 23 hours and it turns out to be Night instead of DA
And Firestorm instead of Mask

TL... Stop being mean to us :)

kwhales
03-27-13, 05:48 AM
Hey, maybe this new dragon will be a passion and infinity breed, limited edition. Get it while you can dragon. Oh, and easy to breed.

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:41 AM
YES!!!
Your input is extremely valued and I apologise if I made it sound otherwise :)
Now, drink up, it's badgers shout :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:49 AM
Well its time for me to go sleep. im sure my dreams are gonna be filled with rainbow jumping dragons in a 70's Kaleidoscope covered scenery...lol :D

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 10:51 AM
Fireball shooters coming right up dear nbr :D

SWEET! now I can't see my dragons...they're all blurry for some reason.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 10:55 AM
I kinda wish TL would go back to 1 dragon a week...trying to keep up is really hard, particularly with these 3 1/2 day contest times...it's harsh.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 10:56 AM

one word...ABSOLUTELY. The more the merrier. The hot tub should be installed later today and we can all jump in :D

Magikot
03-27-13, 11:19 AM
SWEET! now I can't see my dragons...they're all blurry for some reason.

No more shots for you! ;)

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 11:47 AM
No more shots for you! ;)

*sad face*, LOL.

Magikot
03-27-13, 11:53 AM
*sad face*, LOL.

Oh alright, just a few more. Blurry isn't as bad as seeing doubles. But when you start seeing diamond and black hybrids you'll know it's time to quit! Lol

Horntail21
03-27-13, 02:27 PM
Is it where the samurai dragon egg is now? I just saw this on the egg chart. Or is that old news? I haven't been around much

Horntail21
03-27-13, 02:29 PM
Oops nevermind I see the coming soon egg now. What is the samurai egg? Am I missing a dragon?

salinho
03-27-13, 02:56 PM
Did someone mention shots? I'd like a tall glass of martini, thanks. Maybe even a bottle :D

Been getting so down because i haven't bred ANYTHING new since the night dragon...yeah, i know. Depressing!!

kwhales
03-27-13, 03:03 PM
Oops nevermind I see the coming soon egg now. What is the samurai egg? Am I missing a dragon?

Nope. It's part of a quest still in beta.

Delforce
03-27-13, 03:25 PM
Did someone mention shots? I'd like a tall glass of martini, thanks. Maybe even a bottle :D

Been getting so down because i haven't bred ANYTHING new since the night dragon...yeah, i know. Depressing!!
Shaken or stirred? Bottle? We can do keg size :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 03:26 PM
one word...ABSOLUTELY. The more the merrier. The hot tub should be installed later today and we can all jump in :D
WOOHOO :D
I believe that 1 word describes it all, LOL

badger8
03-27-13, 05:14 PM
Anyone else worried about a vortex in a hot tub?!?!

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 05:19 PM

Pfft! Nahh. Besides, Tequila and Fireball shooters, hot tub, good friends = good times! :-)

All kidding aside, all of you are awesome. I've really enjoyed smiling and laughing today because of all of you! Please keep it up. I love comradery.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 05:25 PM
I am worried about being in a hot tub with men that are drunk, just saying. The vortex is not an issue, lol.

Well fortunately, have never been drunk and never intend to be. I know what I can do sober (2nd degree black belt, going for 3rd in Dec)...never mind drunk. But I'm also a photographer, so I can take all the blackmail pictures :D

hamadrys
03-27-13, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I have a german shepherd, she will protect her mom. No blackmail pictures for me, I am a good girl :) Moo can testify.

moostermine
03-27-13, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I have a german shepherd, she will protect her mom. No blackmail pictures for me, I am a good girl :) Moo can testify.

Yup! The best! And the vortex will disrupt the magnetic field and ruin the pictures anyway!

moostermine
03-27-13, 05:34 PM
And if the guard dog isn't enough, maybe tonguelashing will protect you too? So enjoy the hot tub!

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 05:34 PM
Yup! The best! And the vortex will disrupt the magnetic field and ruin the pictures anyway!

Right, and she'll pay you the $20 fee for testifying later right? :D LOL

moostermine
03-27-13, 05:36 PM
Right, and she'll pay you the $20 fee for testifying later right? :D LOL

Shhhhhhh! I'll split it with you!

hamadrys
03-27-13, 05:42 PM
LOL. This thread is insane, I love it.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 05:49 PM
shhhhhhh! I'll split it with you!

deal! :d

Delforce
03-27-13, 05:56 PM
I am worried about being in a hot tub with men that are drunk, just saying. The vortex is not an issue, lol.
Depends on whether they have a 6 pack...and I ain't talking about beer ;D

Delforce
03-27-13, 05:58 PM
Well fortunately, have never been drunk and never intend to be. I know what I can do sober (2nd degree black belt, going for 3rd in Dec)...never mind drunk. But I'm also a photographer, so I can take all the blackmail pictures :D
Ohhhhh
Again 1 word says it all :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 05:59 PM

The images this created in my mind are totally hilarious. OMG if only I could put it on DVD :D

moostermine
03-27-13, 06:00 PM

Now you are talking!

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:02 PM

Yep I do :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:02 PM
LOL. This thread is insane, I love it.

Insanity is a wild party of like minded people. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D rofl

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:04 PM
A six pack, a brain, conversation, and a love for animals.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:05 PM
no no, Insanity is doing the same thing the same way over and over again and expecting a different result :-)

We are extraordinary in here :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:06 PM
Now you are talking!
We are wicked women.lol

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:07 PM
no no, Insanity is doing the same thing the same way over and over again and expecting a different result :-)

We are extraordinary in here :D
Well then I'm an extraordinary crazy woman. Both bases covered :D

badger8
03-27-13, 06:08 PM

This really exists? You're hallucinating. I think you've been in the hot tub too long.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:10 PM

I have all bases covered then :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:10 PM

Don't forget the drinking ability :D

moostermine
03-27-13, 06:11 PM
This really exists? You're hallucinating. I think you've been in the hot tub too long.

It's ok if it's a hallucination! Just don't go back to reality!

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:11 PM
this really exists? You're hallucinating. I think you've been in the hot tub too long.

rofl
:d

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:12 PM

Awww look at you, Romeo !

moostermine
03-27-13, 06:12 PM

Say what! Then YOU are our hallucination?

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:16 PM
Say what! Then YOU are our hallucination?

I'm a good hallucination though, I promise...but I'm also a taken hallucination, sorry to burst the bubble and draw you back to reality :(

Going back to on topic...it's only about 17 more hrs (11am or so PDT) before the new dragon is released!!! We can get him to heat the hot tub :D

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:24 PM
That is going to be interesting. All these new dragons to try for... But I have discipline, I need my missing seasonals first. Chocolate is what I am working on. Then Passion, and last Easter.

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:25 PM
I'm a good hallucination though, I promise...but I'm also a taken hallucination, sorry to burst the bubble and draw you back to reality :(

Going back to on topic...it's only about 17 more hrs (11am or so PDT) before the new dragon is released!!! We can get him to heat the hot tub :D

Faithful guys are the best ! I have one at home too :D

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:26 PM
That's ok! Taken hallucinations are much safer!
Yes, people stay on topic! What is the topic? Lol
But what if its an ice dragon? Then you guys will have to have a polar bear swim!

Maybe it has to do with that greek column icon that was mentionned in another thread...

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:32 PM
Maybe it has to do with that greek column icon that was mentionned in another thread...

this thread was more the 'coming soon' egg right next to the diamond egg row on the egg chart...speculations abound.....hmmm, diamond....greek looking column...God(des) dragons?

lobius
03-27-13, 06:33 PM
could be an ancient dragons aswell

moostermine
03-27-13, 06:36 PM

Aha nope! Went and checked! Blank egg! That's what we were supposed to be talking about!
Soooooo...... If you take a blank egg, toss it through a vortex, while drinking non-alcoholic shots and it lands in a hot tub....what kind of dragon do you get tomorrow?
Hmmmmmm....I kinda like the crystal/prism dragon idea, with a prism habitat that also can hold any other coloured dragon!

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:37 PM
Aha nope! Went and checked! Blank egg! That's what we were supposed to be talking about!
Soooooo...... If you take a blank egg, toss it through a vortex, while drinking non-alcoholic shots and it lands in a hot tub....what kind of dragon do you get tomorrow?
Hmmmmmm....I kinda like the crystal/prism dragon idea, with a prism habitat that also can hold any other coloured dragon!

There was a poll on making a multi-colored (rainbow??) habitat that could take any dragon in it...that would be cool if that happened.

accisse
03-27-13, 06:37 PM
Actually, it's not so much the diamond egg row as the chart is organised in order of breed times. Other diamond hybrids can be found all around the chart but it just happens that the last row has only diamond hybrids.

Anyway, this thread really made my day this morning. You guys are awesome :D

moostermine
03-27-13, 06:43 PM
There was a poll on making a multi-colored (rainbow??) habitat that could take any dragon in it...that would be cool if that happened.

Yup! That's where I pulled the idea from. While they are at it, they might as well make it the tiered habitat that can hold multiple diamonds as well!
Ooooo! Or maybe it will stay a blank egg and be a random surprise dragon that can come from any breeding combo?

Delforce
03-27-13, 07:10 PM
Faithful guys are the best ! I have one at home too :D

Me 2 :D
Well technically he is at work, working hard to keep up his 6 pack :)

Delforce
03-27-13, 07:11 PM

LOL @ heating hot tub :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 07:14 PM
LOL
Wait...NON-alcoholic shots? No no no they are illegal at my age. We only allowed pure alcohol :D

moostermine
03-27-13, 07:23 PM
LOL
Wait...NON-alcoholic shots? No no no they are illegal at my age. We only allowed pure alcohol :D

Ok! You can have regular shots! But you might get a different egg with that combo!

Delforce
03-27-13, 07:30 PM
Ok! You can have regular shots! But you might get a different egg with that combo!

Ohhh the possibilities....

moostermine
03-27-13, 07:34 PM
Ohhh the possibilities....

Oops I don't think that came out right! Rephrase! You might get a different new type of dragon egg by using that ingredient in the spell, lol!

Delforce
03-27-13, 09:18 PM
Well, fruitful looks like it has been drinking a punch that isn't just juice and imagine a drunk ice cream?
ROFL. :D

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 09:25 PM
LOL

At 45 yrs old, those shots better have alcohol or there will be trouble :-)

emergRN
03-27-13, 09:32 PM
Well, fruitful looks like it has been drinking a punch that isn't just juice and imagine a drunk ice cream?
ROFL. :D

hahaha! fruitfull's preference is apple martinis...and a drunk ice cream?? i thought he was already hammered lol! look at how goofy and funny looking he is...you can only pull that look off with lots and lots of tequila :-) :-)

and i leave for 24hrs and i miss the topic of hot tubs and blackmail photography, six packs and german sheppard guard dogs?? love it. is there still space in the hot tub for one more! lol :-)

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 09:34 PM
hahaha! fruitfull's preference is apple martinis...and a drunk ice cream?? i thought he was already hammered lol! look at how goofy and funny looking he is...you can only pull that look off with lots and lots of tequila :-) :-)

and i leave for 24hrs and i miss the topic of hot tubs and blackmail photography, six packs and german sheppard guard dogs?? love it. is there still space in the hot tub for one more! lol :-)

Always room for one more :)

lmac10
03-27-13, 10:00 PM
You guys crack me up, Here's one for the Vortex though It is 2:30pm on Thursday here (so hello from the future) I have to wait until Friday to discover the secret of the mystery egg. But I am thinking it may be linked to the new pillar icon?

freyx378
03-28-13, 12:10 AM
I'm speculating that it would be related to Roman/Norsk myth of some sort. Say, a Godly-elemental dragon? LOL

salinho
03-28-13, 02:55 AM
Shaken or stirred? Bottle? We can do keg size :D

Keg size sounds fine! I want ice and lemon on it. Don't hold back on the olive oils,but the ones without seed. Shaken. :p

Hmmm. A martini dragon. I would love it & cuddle it always x) it could wear a suit, like 007 :p

salinho
03-28-13, 03:10 AM
Poor little newcoming dragon. Its debut will for ever be remembered as the time when players went nutters, and mods went surprisingly permissive. I say, mods should have a cuppa as well. :D

Hey. And another chick who may or may not be slightly intoxicated after a keg of martini. I'll be fine though. I'm 6ft tall, I can protect myself. :p I might just take up too much space...hope the tub's big enough.
we should move to a pool, you guys.

Don't forget the super knowledge of programming stuff!

moostermine
03-28-13, 04:51 AM
Hey! At least the poor little dragon will be remembered! He needs something to make him stand out amongst all the rest of the newbies!
As for room for you, ALWAYS. No worries, but we could always find a big hot springs so there is room for important guests! I'll just be sitting on the rocks drawing blackmail pictures, since the cameras won't work!
And hey! How come I didn't know our hallucination did computers, too?

Magikot
03-28-13, 07:50 AM
I'll be fine though. I'm 6ft tall, I can protect myself. :p I might just take up too much space...hope the tub's big enough.

Any room next to you? I'm only 5'3, you can have my left over leg room. =) I'd rather not be surrounded by men, my husband might take exception to that. hehe I don't have alot of programming knowledge, but I can pretend to understand with the best of them. I have years of experience humoring my husband when he starts talking networking jargon!

badger8
03-28-13, 09:20 AM

There's always room for an ER RN. So when we all get sucked into the vortex, you can revive us...and then treat our alcoholism.

moostermine
03-28-13, 09:24 AM
At 45 yrs old, those shots better have alcohol or there will be trouble :-)

Wait! Those were specifically for you! Thought you were the sober one of the bunch?!

tonguelashing
03-28-13, 09:30 AM
Hey! At least the poor little dragon will be remembered! He needs something to make him stand out amongst all the rest of the newbies!
As for room for you, ALWAYS. No worries, but we could always find a big hot springs so there is room for important guests! I'll just be sitting on the rocks drawing blackmail pictures, since the cameras won't work!
And hey! How come I didn't know our hallucination did computers, too?

I have a long lens on my camera so I ain't afraid of no vortex :-)

As for programming...you didn't ask :-) I've been programming for 25 yrs or so (off and on and different types, from c/c++ to PHP for web), but I think TL is afraid to hire me as I'd fix the parity issue in 3 months or less, and fix their business practices, fix their network and servers so that the hacks that are available out there to ***** and five yourself more coin/food/gold don't work (yes, they do exist)...I'd teach them black box programming which seems to be lost on younger programmers, as well as various multi platform techniques which also seem to be lost on younger programmers.

Bottom line, I would fix TL and make them do it right.

tonguelashing
03-28-13, 09:32 AM
Wait! Those were specifically for you! Thought you were the sober one of the bunch?!

Sober yes, nut if I'm doing a shot, it better be the real deal.

Some friends of mine took me out for my 40th birthday and tried to get me drunk...didn't work :-)

FrozenTurtle
03-28-13, 10:00 AM
Seeing as this is a purely speculation thread and the topic has veered far from that, I think it's time this thread be closed to prevent any further derailment.