PDA

View Full Version : pleaseeeee team lava....

stacy_lou
03-26-13, 09:39 AM
Please can you find a way for people on android to swap or do something with all our doubles other then sell them :(

sollia
03-26-13, 09:40 AM
They say they're working on bringing Android up to date, which includes trading and crafting.

There's nothing you can do but wait.

hamadrys
03-26-13, 09:44 AM
Try to keep as many as you can, sell the commons and keep all duplicates of rare and super rare if you can.

stacy_lou
03-26-13, 09:56 AM
I am but starting to sell my epic commons, at this rate im going to have doubles of all rares and not a single common on my island lol not such a bad thing but when you want every dragon its abit of a bummer lol

hamadrys
03-26-13, 10:04 AM
You really do not have to sell anything because what is going on is NOT NORMAL. Selling your commons is not going to resolve the issue, believe me.

kurebiz
03-26-13, 10:31 AM
Actually, you don't have to keep that many spares. I'd suggest checking out the material costs for the gemstone dragons, then plan what do you need and etc. That way you can keep your epics, and probably still have habitat space. Works for me.

hamadrys
03-26-13, 10:53 AM
You really do not have to sell anything because what is going on is NOT NORMAL. Selling your commons is not going to resolve the issue, believe me.

Wrong thread. So sorry. I am losing my mind, lol.

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 11:43 AM

Good, you can join the rest of us then :-)

sollia
03-26-13, 11:45 AM

I thought so but I wasn't going to say anything. Happens to the best of us :P

MazReptile
03-26-13, 01:00 PM
Yep of you sell them tho they disappear from the album too

sollia
03-26-13, 01:24 PM
Yep of you sell them tho they disappear from the album too

Android doesn't have the album.