PDA

View Full Version : Island goals

sayake
03-26-13, 08:28 AM
I think I still have most of the goals to breed new dragons and I just want to know if it's even possible to get these at all. For example the Elf dragon. I still have that quest and it just popped up as a limited dragon... So can I still breed it after the time ends or not?

And i'm just stuck at this point. I need certain dragons to get the other quests done. I don't have a Virtue dragon to breed for the Masked one...

And I think it's impossible for my game to get a Diamond dragon. I 've been trying for so long, different combos, boosted breeding, non-boosted breeding... I just don't know what to do with this one anymore.
So without the Diamond one I can't breed for the Angel / Dark Angel Dragon...

This is just weird cause since the boosted breeding came along, I've been doing that every time I breed dragons. And sometimes I just get a normal dragon through boosted breeding, so that sucks...
I got 18 island goals to breed dragons at the moment (Not even counting the easter one cause I don't think I'm even going to bother for this one since I couldn't get the Passion dragon.)

I know most dragons are rare / ultra rare but still. It's kinda sucking the fun out of the game. (And I don't want to spend around 45 euros for 1 dragon so...)

sollia
03-26-13, 08:33 AM
Elf won't be breedable once that timer counts all the way down.

Just keep trying is the only advice I have for you. Keep working on Virtue. Use four colors whenever you can so that you can get that Diamond. It takes a long time.

The Passion dragon is still available if you want to go for it.

stacy_lou
03-26-13, 09:59 AM
I have a long list of goals and its just getting longer as team lava is bringing out too many dragons at once.

hamadrys
03-26-13, 10:02 AM
If it was me, I would focus on the ones that are prone to disappear soon. Try Elf, then Fireworks. Unless you don't want them or are getting burnt out. Really, it's all up to you and what kind of game you want to play.
Some aim to get all the dragons, others pick and choose, it's all nice and good. As long as you have fun, that it what matters, that is YOUR game, you just have to follow your own rules :)

lollipop_rp
03-26-13, 11:02 AM
Elf won't be breedable once that timer counts all the way down.

Just keep trying is the only advice I have for you. Keep working on Virtue. Use four colors whenever you can so that you can get that Diamond. It takes a long time.

The Passion dragon is still available if you want to go for it.
Yeah, my combo was virtue x scarecrow, and I didn't even want it! I hated scarecrow till that moment. I was aiming for some hybrids...

lollipop_rp
03-26-13, 11:04 AM
Ooh that combo was for diamond ^^
Sometimes when there's no dragons your aiming for (LE's, new hybrids, goals,) try a random combo. Also, you could try to narrow your choices by doing the opposite of what I said. Try using two colors

sayake
03-28-13, 02:31 AM
I was trying to get all (or most) dragons but the game won't let me. I've been trying for Elf since I posted here but I got 2 four-leaf dragon and fairy/fruitful (last 2 from the boosted breeding...)
I'm just hoping I'll get it in time.