PDA

View Full Version : Every dragon for the new players.

antbanks
03-26-13, 12:02 AM
I'm pleased team lava rerelease the limited dragons, And seasonal dragons for everyone. It makes the game better if we all have the chance to own them all. I know the older players will complain about struggling to get the LE dragons. But it helps the game. Comments ?

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 12:46 AM
I'm pleased team lava rerelease the limited dragons, And seasonal dragons for everyone. It makes the game better if we all have the chance to own them all. I know the older players will complain about struggling to get the LE dragons. But it helps the game. Comments ?

They haven't re-released anything as of yet anyway. Your album shows 104 possible dragons because you have the LE dragons. My fiancee only has 2 of the halloween LE dragons (Witch and Zombie) so the album shows 101 possible or something like that as she didn't get pumpkin or boo or turkey.

Hopefully they will re-release them, and maybe add one or two new ones to try to get too, or maybe they won't, maybe they'll just have completely new dragons for Halloween instead. Time will tell.

Delforce
03-26-13, 03:01 AM
Mine shows 98 dragons in album. I'm surprised I got the elf and snowman since I didn't start to play until beginning of February lol :D

sollia
03-26-13, 04:53 AM
Do you have all the seasonal dragons already? My album is only showing out of 100 and I never got several of the seasonal dragons.

kooky panda
03-26-13, 05:17 AM
You can continue you discussion on the current thread for this topic.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Seasonal-dragons-gone-forever-or-yearly&p=578063&viewfull=1#post578063