PDA

View Full Version : Unreachable support?!?!?

MonkeyMomma76
03-25-13, 10:55 PM
Okay so I have tried to email support@teamlava.com on several different occasions. Each time it tells me "suppot@teamlava.com" is not a valid user. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The issue I am currently trying to get resolve follows:

"Hello,
I play Dragon Story on my iPhone 4. My Storm8 ID is MonkeyMomma76 and my Island name is Isle of Monkeys.
Today when I played the Wheel Spin game, I won a single gold bar. I pushed "collect" and my account went up by 1 gold. Then as I was watching about 2-3 seconds later, it went back to the original count. I know it seems trivial to quibble about a single bar, but I have been saving up for my second nest for weeks now. I was only a few bars away from my goal when this happened, so you can imagine my frustration. I love playing this game and can't wait to breed the gorgeous new Mask Dragon!!! Please replace my lost gold ASAP so I can get to breeding :-))

Thanks bunches!!!"

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 11:01 PM
I remember trying to get my second nest and it wasn't easy! It's only 1 gold but every 1 you get is a step closer to getting that nest, and that second nest improves gameplay a lot... I hope you get your gold back but TL doesn't have a good record when it comes to asking for your gold back, even though you didn't use it. Goodluck.

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 11:01 PM
If what you have there is correct, you mis-spelled 'support'

FrozenTurtle
03-26-13, 01:03 AM
Be sure you have the correct email address and try sending it again. They will be able to look at your account and investigate the issue.