PDA

View Full Version : [b]help !!!! Solitaire goal[/b]

princessnc
03-25-13, 06:42 PM
Can someone please help me with the "fit for a baron - solitaire goal"
60 games of solitaire ... I've played many many games and none of them are being recognized. It stays at 0% can someone please help
Thank you
Princessnc

PikaSquirrel
03-26-13, 12:58 PM
You will not see the percentage go up, once you complete 60 games as the quest asks to, you will be able to complete the quest.

unregistered
03-26-13, 06:58 PM
You're not alone with that one I've played 70 plus games
Hard medium easy Vegas style as well won at least 60 and
Nothing shows up.

blondiellie
04-12-13, 01:54 PM
Same with me. i just completed the 60th and nothing happened. Even tried force quit and restart on Castle Story. Still nothing.

Baraze
04-12-13, 02:00 PM
After the sixty go to the game and click on your goals, then mess around with something in your kingdom. The message will appear showing you finished the task. If ever you want to see how many games you played, go to the home screen and click the row of lines on the upper left hand corner.

Im about to go in for my 300th game to get the gold/gems. I play almost all of TL games, so they came in handy. Especially on castle and dragon.

sweetstuff525
04-12-13, 02:04 PM
After the sixty go to the game and click on your goals, then mess around with something in your kingdom. The message will appear showing you finished the task. If ever you want to see how many games you played, go to the home screen and click the row of lines on the upper left hand corner.

Im about to go in for my 300th game to get the gold/gems. I play almost all of TL games, so they came in handy. Especially on castle and dragon.

thanks ... it saved me alot of counting on my own lol

vchanhs
04-12-13, 04:18 PM
My solitaire goal disappear for no reason. Will I still get the gems if I download it?

SybreTiger
04-12-13, 08:53 PM
My solitaire goal disappear for no reason. Will I still get the gems if I download it?

Same here. :(

mystoryzoozoo
04-12-13, 09:09 PM

And here

justk9188
04-12-13, 11:03 PM
Don't download the game 'till you get a goal to downlaod it.
1st experience: 2-3 days later, the goal will eappear again.
If you down the game without a goal and keep it, say goodbye to your reward.
2nd experience: if you download game for gem, wait the goal appear,
Or elese, you gain nothing.