PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update 3-27-13

kooky panda
03-25-13, 02:46 PM
TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/46295232366/new-content-march-25-28-2013)

http://media.tumblr.com/a0d9a142ae91f8032982fef1057a7c32/tumblr_inline_mk8qc2Qr0S1qz4rgp.png
Practice your folding s****s with these new Japanese inspired pieces. Turn paper into the Origami Table and Origami Chair in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Don’t forget to check out these other Far East items coming this week:

Dynasty Table and Chair
Action Counter
Buddha Counter
Tatami Floor Tiles

New teaser

http://i.imgur.com/cXSuwNo.png

Line your walls with the Shoji Wallpaper in Restaurant Story! (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)

bigbux3
03-25-13, 03:06 PM
*sigh*

LalaSmooth
03-25-13, 03:11 PM
No Easter items...... Joke

cherryberry9
03-25-13, 03:23 PM
What a joke.

sharbuch
03-25-13, 04:04 PM
This is no joke team lava has really dropped the ball. On all the games. I am really really disappointed with the games all of them.

sharbuch
03-25-13, 04:05 PM
I have paid good money to play these game and now nothing to do. Going to cloths up the games I guess.

nessieisland
03-25-13, 04:31 PM
Is this an April Fool's joke?

Magikot
03-25-13, 04:38 PM
This is no joke team lava has really dropped the ball. On all the games. I am really really disappointed with the games all of them.

Me too! I play rs, bs and ds. I am ready to quit them all.

IceDawn
03-25-13, 04:57 PM
First of all, I have to say that I agree with you in some ways. I agree that TL has been a little slow in updating the game for Easter. This Valentine's Day they only released the Val. Day version for RS, FrmS, and DS (as far as I'm concerned). BS and FashS did not recieve a Val. Day version for themselves. Well that's that. This Easter, I am expecting all of the major games (FarS, FashS, BS, RS, and DS) to all recieve an Easter version. Even though they are taking quite a long time bringing the Easter updated, I am sure that we are in for a surprise when they do. TL has let me down very few times with their updates, but I am sure this will not be one of them.

rita6834
03-25-13, 05:26 PM
I hope there is more to come because I've mastered all the recipes

bigbux3
03-25-13, 05:33 PM
So tired of Asian themes. I really don't want to see anymore. The update this week doesn't excite me one bit. It didn't since the Asian theme started this year.

SparklingTown
03-25-13, 05:42 PM
I've never been so disappointed with TL before... Where's Easter update?
I've been waiting for so long. C'mom! If you couldn't have been creative enough, could you at least bring back all the past items so we could play with something?
This must be some kind of joke...

cherryberry9
03-25-13, 06:07 PM
First of all, I have to say that I agree with you in some ways. I agree that TL has been a little slow in updating the game for Easter. This Valentine's Day they only released the Val. Day version for RS, FrmS, and DS (as far as I'm concerned). BS and FashS did not recieve a Val. Day version for themselves. Well that's that. This Easter, I am expecting all of the major games (FarS, FashS, BS, RS, and DS) to all recieve an Easter version. Even though they are taking quite a long time bringing the Easter updated, I am sure that we are in for a surprise when they do. TL has let me down very few times with their updates, but I am sure this will not be one of them.

Actually, BS did get a V-Day update. And I hope your right that we'll get the Easter stuff.

Baraze
03-25-13, 06:37 PM
I would say they dropped the ball when we get nothing at all released, for weeks. I find it funny when folks say they will quit if they dont get decor or items they want. I doubt TL will really care. I wish for easter items too, since the appliance with the decorated eggs and bunny biscuits were so cute. But if I get nothing, then big deal, there will other holidays. Pull out your old stuff, say they stink and keep it moving.

ipaddolo
03-25-13, 07:38 PM
i personally like Asian Theme of any kind and im happy with the update. Also Easter is a Christian holiday and not everybody is interested in it (aswell as few cared for St.Patrick i guess). What im trying to say is I understand TL is an american company and that most of ppl on these forums are americans, but the game is worldwide. We live in a digital world, these apps reach everyone, and i think it's only good for TL if they create contents for EVERYONE.
To me the most important thing is they KEEP to release new content :) If there is new content every week, i dont mind if i dont like one of the updates, i probably will like it the week after. Consider we have 52 weeks in one year, let's say they will release 40/45 updates or so, do you really expect to like ALL of them? everyone of us has its own taste, it would be impossible for them to please everyone!

artlomin
03-25-13, 08:36 PM
Tl could bring back old Easter stuff if they aren't motivated to create new stuff. It's not my thing, and I like the Asian theme from this week, but there's certainly a demand for Easter stuff. Not sure why tl doesn't recognize the need to meet customer expectations.

SparklingTown
03-25-13, 08:55 PM
If a few people, just a few, don't like Easter, they don't put Easter decoration in their games. That's it! We are disappointed...

SparklingTown
03-25-13, 08:56 PM
Tl could bring back old Easter stuff if they aren't motivated to create new stuff. It's not my thing, and I like the Asian theme from this week, but there's certainly a demand for Easter stuff. Not sure why tl doesn't recognize the need to meet customer expectations.

That's it, artlomin. I agree with you. that's exactly what I said before... At least give us the chance to play with the old stuff...

cherryberry9
03-25-13, 10:54 PM
That's it, artlomin. I agree with you. that's exactly what I said before... At least give us the chance to play with the old stuff...

Exactly.

carabellexo
03-25-13, 11:54 PM
TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/46295232366/new-content-march-25-28-2013)

http://media.tumblr.com/a0d9a142ae91f8032982fef1057a7c32/tumblr_inline_mk8qc2Qr0S1qz4rgp.png
Practice your folding s****s with these new Japanese inspired pieces. Turn paper into the Origami Table and Origami Chair in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Don’t forget to check out these other Far East items coming this week:

Dynasty Table and Chair
Action Counter
Buddha Counter
Tatami Floor Tiles

New teaser

What about Easter??

nic1967
03-26-13, 01:21 AM
Easter & St Patrick's Day are not just US holidays. They are worldwide. It has nothing to do with it being an American company or not. You don't have to be Irish to participate in a St Patrick's day celebration. Easter has always signaled the beginning of spring. TL, Once again, didn't bother to see what their customers were asking for.

minidemon88
03-26-13, 01:30 AM
Alright, no Easter updates for us this year. Such a pity!

jtdesignz
03-26-13, 03:35 AM
Easter & St Patrick's Day are not just US holidays. They are worldwide. It has nothing to do with it being an American company or not. You don't have to be Irish to participate in a St Patrick's day celebration. Easter has always signaled the beginning of spring. TL, Once again, didn't bother to see what their customers were asking for.

That's for sure!! maybe when they lose customers and revenue they might start caring.

jtdesignz
03-26-13, 03:40 AM
So tired of Asian themes. I really don't want to see anymore. The update this week doesn't excite me one bit. It didn't since the Asian theme started this year.

They really could have waited till after the holidays for that and gave us Easter. Makes you wonder, what are they thinking? geez

yupiyupigumgum
03-26-13, 04:08 AM
has TL decided not to follow holiday theme? I know it's kinda exhausting to catch up with holiday theme's updates every week especially when there's 2 or more holidays in a week. like last time when we celebrated Valentine and Chinese new year in the same week. maybe they didn't get extra payment for that too :p too bad .....

marrrina
03-26-13, 05:23 AM
I don't hate the Asian inspired theme because it matches the look my restaurant has always had, but... been there done that! I was expecting Easter content this week.

jmterao
03-26-13, 07:56 AM
Well not having an easter theme this year is saving me money. I am not interested in more asian stuff, so TL loses out as I am not buying gold. The more people that feel like me, AKA voting with their wallets, then TL will listen.

ipaddolo
03-26-13, 08:01 AM
nic1967 im sorry but i didnt say Easter and st.Patrick are US holidays, i said they are Christian holidays. According to wikipedia, only 30% of ppl in the world are Christian, so your sentence "Easter has always signaled the beginning of spring" is valid only for 3 ppl out of 10 in the world (more or less).
And of course im not against this kind of content, i could like some Easter theme, i just said that in my opinion TL does good if they develop content that could be more interesting for EVERYONE.

rita6834
03-26-13, 08:51 AM
As before though they have had a regular updates and a holiday update in the same week. We will just have to be patient.

jdelvalle1
03-26-13, 09:10 AM
Yeah this matches my decor as well & I like it. And like I was reading in the BS forum, apparently the Easter update was released 2 days before Easter last year for that game. Maybe we'll see a double update, maybe not, but at least we're getting an update at all...

Stueeeee
03-26-13, 12:16 PM
Me too! I play rs, bs and ds. I am ready to quit them all.

Yeah me too. It's not just about the updates, the goals a couple weeks ago was really good. But with the level cap stuck at 99 and prices escalating, not to mention gem prices far higher than many others games, I really feel the support for these games have dissaperared!

Magikot
03-26-13, 12:43 PM
Yeah me too. It's not just about the updates, the goals a couple weeks ago was really good. But with the level cap stuck at 99 and prices escalating, not to mention gem prices far higher than many others games, I really feel the support for these games have dissaperared!

Disappointment with updates is just the icing on the cake, not the only reason I'm ready to quit. I am frustrated with the same things you are and then some. I can't really detail it here, it would make me take the thread off topic. Easiest way to put it... Extreme disappointment with the current state of another tl game. Makes me question my support of tl products in general.

nessieisland
03-26-13, 01:06 PM
At least if it is so hard to put Easter stuff in RS and BS, why don't you just give us the only 2 items we got from last year??

nukesters2
03-26-13, 05:08 PM
count my husband and myself as two more paying customers who are extremely disapointed with this update. We have quit buying diamonds, will not spend another penny on anything until we see that Team Lava is actually listening to their customers! Yes maybe only 30% of the world is Christian, but that does not count all the people who are agnostic, or other and still celebrate the holiday in their own way with easter bunnies, chocolate, decorated eggs etc!! I for one would not mind celebrating any holiday Christian or otherwise in my Bakery or Restaurant, if it meant a new update and new challenges, new recipes! It would be a good way to learn about other nationalities and holidays! Like in May there is Cinco de Mayo, or May Day, there is Kwanza or Hanukah, both lovely holidays it would be fun to participate in!!
Come on Team Lava, what are you thinking?

sharbuch
03-26-13, 07:33 PM
I want new goals please

jay1314
03-26-13, 08:09 PM
I just want a decent update haven't had one in a long time

bigbux3
03-26-13, 08:12 PM
I just want a decent update haven't had one in a long time

I do too, and I agree.

yupiyupigumgum
03-26-13, 09:28 PM
Instead of giving us EASTeR update, TL gave us EAsTERN update. Just like last month for valentine, instead of ROMANTIC stuffs, TL gave us ROMAN tile. Bad joke. Not funny at all.

sugarmilkppm
03-26-13, 09:34 PM
Instead of giving us EASTeR update, TL gave us EAsTERN update. Just like last month for valentine, instead of ROMANTIC stuffs, TL gave us ROMAN tile. Bad joke. Not funny at all.

What if I SWEDEN the deal?

Aliciasfunstuff
03-27-13, 12:26 AM

Well that made me laugh....

Seriously though enough with all the Asian stuff ther is oodles of it so much so its hard not to have an Asian theme....ok so if your not doing easter can we at least have spring.

therainbowscafe
03-27-13, 08:11 AM
We want Easter stuff!!!!
:(:(:(

bigbux3
03-27-13, 08:20 AM
It's too late now. I guess a theme that's been around 3 times now is more important than Easter (and it's meaning)

carabellexo
03-27-13, 10:52 AM
Come on TL and give us an Easter update! Ovens, decor and goals!!

Riixie
03-27-13, 11:10 AM
Update is UP!

Talk about $$$$$$$$$

-.-

cakeandpie
03-27-13, 11:19 AM
I don't see any new recipes. Anyone else see something I missed? I guess I will do nothing for a week.

Riixie
03-27-13, 11:21 AM
There's no new receipes, just new items....

@___@

Well, guess I'll continue to save up...almost to 10M anyways...nothing better to do...@__@

AutumnHikari
03-27-13, 11:24 AM

Good observation :P In the Bakery Story update, there's a new guitar table called the "Tulip Table", I had to laugh. What is with all the taunting?!

jmterao
03-27-13, 12:41 PM
The table looks like a chinese take out box thats had legs cut into it.

So totally not interested in this release.

MizCricket
03-27-13, 01:10 PM
It seems like TL has become bored with these games and just doesn't feel like coming up with anything truly new. I love the Asian themed stuff but it would be nice to have something different.

rita6834
03-27-13, 01:25 PM
I didn't see any new recipes either. I've mastered all of the recipes too :-(

cherokee329
03-27-13, 01:46 PM
Thought we would be done with Asian but I guess they are still matching up with the goals. I still managed to like a few items and added to my restaurant. Thanks for those items that I could get with coins. A table and chair that matched and flooring:)

Baraze
03-27-13, 02:50 PM
When I stop being lazy ill redecorate in a fully functioning chinese restaurant theme. I really like the new items.

Usna71
03-27-13, 02:56 PM
Major disappointment with the TL games. I too have mastered the majority of the recipes in BS and RS.

cortnylyn
03-27-13, 03:43 PM
I like the new items espc the table and chairs :) Wish for Easter items

bigbux3
03-27-13, 03:47 PM
Hated this update. Hated this week's update so far (City Story Metro because of locked items, Restaurant Story because I hate the asian theme and didn't get an Easter update, and Bakery Story because nothing really drew me in, plus I don't even have more than 10 gems.) I hope the Home Design is good. Those are the only games I play.

fireflyfw
03-27-13, 07:14 PM
Im so disappointed that there's no easter items or updates in rs or bs...:'(

minidemon88
03-28-13, 01:53 AM
Ouch! The cost of the tables are now expensive like the ones we have in bs. Bought some of the new tables and I almost went bankrupt. =.=" I'm wondering why does a table which is made of paper cost 73,000coins? <_<

smoncko
03-28-13, 04:02 AM
I don't call this an update at all. Some furniture. Whatever for. No new recipes. I mastered all existing. I'll run out of food in a couple of days, I have 40.000 servings of one dish left, then it's closing time again. Maybe it will wean me off playing Restaurant.

Baraze
03-28-13, 07:22 AM
I don't call this an update at all. Some furniture. Whatever for. No new recipes. I mastered all existing. I'll run out of food in a couple of days, I have 40.000 servings of one dish left, then it's closing time again. Maybe it will wean me off playing Restaurant.

Have you ever considered making more food? You know....like the rest of us do.

IceDawn
03-30-13, 11:03 AM
I have fought for TeamLava and defended them in both Restaurant and Bakery story threads, believing that they would not let me down. However, I see I was wrong. I am very disappointed in TL. Although they might say that not everyone celebrates Easter at this time of year, many people don't even celebrate CHRISTMAS at all, but they still made a huge deal out of it. Easter is as important as Christmas, if not even MORE important, in many parts of the world, so I do not see why we don't get an Easter update. I am pretty furious so I will end this post here because I do not want to say something offensive. Again: TL has kept us waiting for too long, and now it is too late to release the Easter update.