PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update 3-27-13

kooky panda
03-25-13, 02:45 PM
TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/46295232366/new-content-march-25-28-2013)

http://media.tumblr.com/9dc9b2ed7469b5a2584a246986c034b6/tumblr_inline_mk8qchacSc1qz4rgp.png
Encourage the musically gifted patrons in your Bakery to let their creativity flow. Instill an atmosphere that caters to the music playing in their souls. Don’t miss out on the Artsy Piano coming to Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Be sure to listen for these other musical items:

Sound Wallpaper
Bass Floor Tile
Amp Counter

New Teaser

http://i.imgur.com/O2AmUxN.png

Bring the inspiration of guitars to your customers with the new Tulip Table and Flying V Chair in Bakery Story! (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)

supahmonkiee
03-25-13, 02:55 PM
What is with all of this MUSIC??? Where is Easter? Please bunnies, eggs, pink wallpaper, SOMETHING.

D:

jennyh30
03-25-13, 03:39 PM
Why is there no Easter update? Just a load of random music stuff that doesn't go together :(

cohe55
03-25-13, 03:45 PM
Please tell me this is an April fool's joke!

nessieisland
03-25-13, 03:47 PM
S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y ? Why no Easter stuff.

supahmonkiee
03-25-13, 03:48 PM
Ok....were there a lot of music suggestions from the players? If so please point me in the direction of them.

xoxjenn
03-25-13, 03:49 PM
WHERE is our Easter stuff?! :(

ofthemorning
03-25-13, 03:49 PM
I'm disappointed. I was hoping for an Easter update.

sharbuch
03-25-13, 03:59 PM
I just want an update I have no more goals left nothing my clip board is gone I have nothing to do what is going on I finished the last thing and gone went my clip board just like monster story. Please tl get on the ball get some new thing going on these games I have nothing to do in RS! nothing to do in MS and now nothing in BS I am almost ready to bet rid of them all and look into new games and get away from Team lava games.

OnCloudDivine
03-25-13, 04:03 PM
I'm so sad, three weeks of updates that do not belong in a bakery. Create 'Caf? Story' if these are the designs that are to continue.

OnCloudDivine
03-25-13, 04:04 PM
Caf? meaning 'cafe' (with an accent over the 'e')

Magikot
03-25-13, 04:36 PM
Looks like grace land invaded bs.

IceDawn
03-25-13, 04:46 PM
To all of you out there who keep complaining:

TL is doing its best to come up with new ideas and concepts. They have been bombarding us with music stuff, I understand, but I feel like they are doing it for the few boy players out there to decorate their bakery with more "manly" things such as the V guitar table and chair update. However, it is really upsetting that they give all of the cool items a gem price tag. Anyway, I am sure that you are all in for a surprise when TL suddenly releases its Easter upgrade without a warning. So please stop scolding TL for what they DIDN'T give you, and thank them for what they DID. I hope you all understand.

Doompicnic
03-25-13, 04:47 PM
Wow..more music themed items? Sorry but the music theme has made me lose interest. I was holding on for Easter items. Hope we at least get some Easter items this week. ��

sweetstuff525
03-25-13, 04:54 PM
At this point I don't care for getting easter update anymore .... I just wish tl will move on from this music theme .... Which too me is boring and from other posts I can see I'm not the only one bored

By the way I'm not complaining or scolding tl I'm just given my honest opinion and feedback

chickensitas
03-25-13, 04:54 PM
I cant belive.... No easter??? Imposible!!!! So so so sad!!!!

SparklingTown
03-25-13, 05:44 PM
I love the music thing but NOT NOW!

I've never been so disappointed with TL before... Where's Easter update?
I've been waiting for so long. C'mom! If you couldn't have been creative enough, could you at least bring back all the past items so we could play with something?
This must be some kind of joke...

tinkerdawg
03-25-13, 05:55 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a double update like they did the week before st. Patrick's. I do like the blue piano though. Hope I can afford it!

nessieisland
03-25-13, 06:20 PM
Brown tiles.... We want pink guys, its Easter c'mon!!!

ashrb
03-25-13, 06:41 PM
I too am not scolding, I'm giving my opinion/feedback which is what this forum is for. I don't understand why they've made this music theme drag on for soo long, they could have made it a two weeks and add more to those updates instead of just one table/chair, one wallpaper, etc. Clearly A LOT of players would love to see an Easter update, and who knows maybe TL will bring out a surprise Easter update.. But if not then that will be incredibly disappointing considering it's what most folks have been looking forwards to.

cherokee329
03-25-13, 07:16 PM
I wasn't crazy about the music theme at first and said so, but now that I finished the goals and started decorating, I like it. The new items will put the finishing touches on my new musical bakery. I can almost hear the music playing. :)

thatgirl444
03-25-13, 07:31 PM
Meh...I want pink

yupiyupigumgum
03-25-13, 08:15 PM
the 'high pitch' music has scared away all the bunnies and cracked all the eggs.

freesiawoods
03-25-13, 09:43 PM
Do not need yet another piano. Looks more like jazz bar story or music lounge story

soclassymom
03-25-13, 10:51 PM
Meh...I want pink

Me too

minidemon88
03-26-13, 01:47 AM
Actually I don't see anybody complaining. We are just stating our honest opinions on this forum. And I've accepted the fact that there's no Easter updates for us this year. I was hoping they will give us some Easter items just like what they did for St. Patrick's Day. But please at least give us something cute and worth buying not like the pathetic items for St. Patrick's Day.

C'mon TL, please give me a big and cute bunnies LTO to splurge on! T__T

nky1111
03-26-13, 02:04 AM
seems like they've mismatched the games. they've placed choco bunnies into fashion story instead of bakery lol)))))

jtdesignz
03-26-13, 03:28 AM
I love the music thing but NOT NOW!

I've never been so disappointed with TL before... Where's Easter update?
I've been waiting for so long. C'mom! If you couldn't have been creative enough, could you at least bring back all the past items so we could play with something?
This must be some kind of joke...

I couldn't agree more! I've been waiting so long for Easter updates, saved up much money and gems just for that and nothing. Easter is very special and deserves something. I'm so disappointed with these TL games lately, im just about done. They don't seem to care about there customers anyhow.

Azriemw3
03-26-13, 03:57 AM
I'm stop because bakery story to experience to buy some item and it always force close(st.Patrick day edition) android

Baraze
03-26-13, 04:31 AM
Just thought of something. I know nightclub is now an afterthought but why the heck have we not gotten a music them there?!? Wouldnt it make more sense? Its so stupid to have everything neon and rave club there and so many great music ideas in a bakery and restaurant. And although im not a serial whiner like some folks, why is fashion getting so mamy adorable design choices that would be perfect in a bakery?!

Make that bunny easter basket display available for gems and watch how your sales go through the roof from people buying gems. Its a no brainer. Hire me for your bakery team. Get rid of the online unversiry dweebs there now.

rusticjess
03-26-13, 06:59 AM
Perhaps TL is somehow punishing us. They probably are tired of hearing all the confirmation button complaints that they are treating us like children by saying "No Easter stuff for you this year!" Like telling a little kid.

dremac82
03-26-13, 08:52 AM
I just want an update I have no more goals left nothing my clip board is gone I have nothing to do what is going on I finished the last thing and gone went my clip board just like monster story. Please tl get on the ball get some new thing going on these games I have nothing to do in RS! nothing to do in MS and now nothing in BS I am almost ready to bet rid of them all and look into new games and get away from Team lava games.

How long have you been playing these games to be completely maxed out of everything? And how often exactly are you playing the game? I'm just curious...

sweetstuff525
03-26-13, 08:55 AM
i have been searching and last year bakery story easter content was released 2 days before easter and some had to wait until tuesday after easter to get the update

so maybe there is still hope

jdelvalle1
03-26-13, 09:00 AM
I honestly couldn't care less about either a music or an Easter update, BUT who knows, guys, maybe they'll throw a few things on Easter week, like a chocolate bunny display (like they did w/ Valentine's Day chocolate box display). I'm SUPER bored of the music stuff though (I basically sold all the gaudy stuff I had to buy for those goals)....and while I KNOW there isn't much that is masculine, there are plenty of gender neutral items to buy, so I don't know about them doing these updates for their male players. I basically see this as Musical March & they're going to milk the idea, cause this game has been running for a few years... so lets all just hope even if they don't do an Easter update that they at least drop this musical theme after this coming update.

jdelvalle1
03-26-13, 09:02 AM
i have been searching and last year bakery story easter content was released 2 days before easter and some had to wait until tuesday after easter to get the update

Good to hear ^_^

koalas23
03-26-13, 10:26 AM
I know I probably sound like a broken record (haha?) but I LOVEEEEE LOVE LOVE Easter and I didn't play at Easter last year, but I was looking forward to Bakery Story Easter items the most! Like a giant chocolate bunny or giant chocolate eggs in a basket.

kisseop
03-26-13, 10:45 AM
Quoting Easter Bunny from ROTG, Easter is about hope, so lets not lose it till the end. I'm waiting for palm trees, bunnies, eggs, daffodils. Any spring content would be nice.

dazeyvilla
03-26-13, 10:49 AM
Horrible. It's been a whole month since iv bought something for my bakery. Without exciting updates the game is getting boring. JMO...I know others may like it and that's awesome.

sharbuch
03-26-13, 11:30 AM
I have been playing for about 6 months and I am done kind disappointed in the whole thing really.

sharbuch
03-26-13, 11:34 AM
How long have you been playing these games to be completely maxed out of everything? And how often exactly are you playing the game? I'm just curious...

I have been playing for 6 month kinda a disappointed in the whole thing finished monster story about 2 months ago.

sunnyDreams
03-26-13, 12:11 PM

Thank you, I had forgotten. I have been wondering why I had no Easter decorations in my inventory. I didn't spend gems on last years update because there was no time to enjoy them before the holiday was over. If they do release anything we won't have much time this year either. Summer is coming, so I guess I can start putting out those decorations.

Stueeeee
03-26-13, 12:14 PM
Suddenly all these pianos? No Easter items/goals? A shame. Who wants music items in thier bakery? Have u seen this in real life? Doesn't it look out of place? Mind u, in a real one a tea wouldn't cost a couple of thousand to make.......!!

electrikbarbarella
03-26-13, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know what type of content came out last Easter? Did BS have Easter goals? Easter tables, chairs and counterst? I tried to find images online but didn't have any luck.

nmishii
03-26-13, 02:08 PM
Last year's Easter update. No goals.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26742-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-April-5!

ashrb
03-26-13, 02:38 PM
Alright seriously? I just saw the blog photo for fashions update and it's so cutesie and a lot of that decor would go perfectly in bakery! I'm about fed up, this game is no longer appealing anymore compared to how it was a year ago. An entire month of this music theme is far too much.

nky1111
03-26-13, 02:43 PM
Suddenly all these pianos? No Easter items/goals? A shame. Who wants music items in thier bakery? Have u seen this in real life? Doesn't it look out of place? Mind u, in a real one a tea wouldn't cost a couple of thousand to make.......!!

u don't understand)))) it's actually crazy bunny theme. the bunny is so crazy than it's invisible. )))

nomicrophone
03-26-13, 07:25 PM
I mean I'm a professional musician/singer so the music stuff is quite complimentary...but seriously I'm with everyone else, we want Easter!

josey12
03-26-13, 07:44 PM
I also would like to see Easter things. I don't understand why they wait until a couple of days before or after the holiday to release the decorations. I never buy anything when they do that, why in the world would I want Easter decorations when Easter is over. I am also do sick of watching the little people in elf costumes. Please update the people, it's 3 months past Christmas.

jay1314
03-26-13, 08:05 PM
Music theme is really old now obviously they aren't trying very hard if they are on the same theme for a month really hoping to be surprised with at least some easter items

chickensitas
03-26-13, 08:17 PM
I will like to know very sincerly......i love the music stuff.....but nobody cant tell me that....

easter is a mix of religious tradition, the sad story of a Holy Man, and finally on sunday we celebrate his revival, with lots of traditions, food and dessert....and those beautiful chocolate eggs...bunnies....lots of ilusion.......NO HOPE THIS YEAR?????
COME ON!!!! Im a BELIVER!!! there has to be a little love for easter TL. Smile GOD loves TL!!!! HOPE. HOPE!!!!!!! :)

AutumnHikari
03-26-13, 10:22 PM
I don't like to complain too much...but if next week's update is still music-themed, I'm going to start banging my head on the wall. It's Spring. It's Easter. I don't even celebrate Easter, but I still look forward to holiday content more than anything. I'm a very seasonal person. If not bunnies and eggs, could we get some, I don't know, flowers? Spring colours? Pink? Cute stuff? Something that indicates the snow outside is starting to melt? I don't know. Good luck to us.

nky1111
03-26-13, 10:38 PM
there were pancakes..

Aliciasfunstuff
03-27-13, 12:39 AM
Very frustrating. . Purchased gems in rs and bs hoping for a easter or spring update then find out the only one i activly play fashion is getting one...no wonder why the gems never went on sale there in the last 10 days. Tired of music in bs and very tired of asain in rs...please give us spring.

jazzmin63
03-27-13, 01:16 AM
Disappointed that there is absolutely nothing for Easter... was hoping there would be an egg oven, chocolate bunny oven, easter type stuff to decorate.. but nothing :(

soclassymom
03-27-13, 03:59 AM
I don't like to complain too much...but if next week's update is still music-themed, I'm going to start banging my head on the wall. It's Spring. It's Easter. I don't even celebrate Easter, but I still look forward to holiday content more than anything. I'm a very seasonal person. If not bunnies and eggs, could we get some, I don't know, flowers? Spring colours? Pink? Cute stuff? Something that indicates the snow outside is starting to melt? I don't know. Good luck to us.

+1
I had over 200 gems for 3 months waiting for something special, Couldn't hold my self more and spent 100 on boxes and again nothing to purchase !!!!!!!!

therainbowscafe
03-27-13, 08:03 AM
Whaaaat? O___O
Where is Easter stuff?-.-''

hamadrys
03-27-13, 08:23 AM
I don't like all that music stuff either. Not even doing all the related goals. I mean 2 jazz ovens...what a waste. They can only bake 3 recipes. Boring.
Please give us some cute stuff for Easter !!!

borat2
03-27-13, 08:56 AM
Why do you pagans want the Easter update? So you can celebrate the goddess Ishtar and her rabbit?
Read more here: christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

islanddoll1
03-27-13, 09:54 AM
Why do you pagans want the Easter update? So you can celebrate the goddess Ishtar and her rabbit?
Read more here: christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

Who are you to call us pagans? Judgmental much?? Judge not, least you your self be judged...

On another note, ANOTHER PIANO?? MORE MUSIC??? I was almost certain that we would have gotten the Easter update this week. I got fed up of waiting for new items and a LTO so i spent all my gems on boxes and gem items...

To all of you out there who keep complaining:

TL is doing its best to come up with new ideas and concepts. They have been bombarding us with music stuff, I understand, but I feel like they are doing it for the few boy players out there to decorate their bakery with more "manly" things such as the V guitar table and chair update. However, it is really upsetting that they give all of the cool items a gem price tag. Anyway, I am sure that you are all in for a surprise when TL suddenly releases its Easter upgrade without a warning. So please stop scolding TL for what they DIDN'T give you, and thank them for what they DID. I hope you all understand.

And for the comment that was made about us complaining about too much music and TL trying their best: The same effort TL put into creating more musical items is the same effort they could have put into some Easter stuff. If they are trying to satisfy male players then there's more than just musical items they could create. Like a man cave sort of setting, a big screen tv, recliners, TL currently have a bicycle in a box, they could put a chopper, car themed wall papers, football trophy case etc...

nky1111
03-27-13, 10:25 AM
gosh just put choco bunnies into the bakery, guitars into the night club and clothes into fashion. not the other way around!!!11
i understand that with so many games it's very easy to forget what is what. but not to worry! we will always help))))))

Riixie
03-27-13, 11:12 AM
Update is UP....

Everything is either super expensive or gems....the usual....SIGH...

AutumnHikari
03-27-13, 11:20 AM
Laughing so hard at the fact that the new guitar table is called the Tulip Table. Taunting us much? I want a real tulip table!

Still reeeeaally hoping we get a surprise update with Easter stuff, whether it's new or old, like they did with St. Patty's day! I thought I would definitely end up buying gems around Easter for both BS and RS. Nope.

sweetstuff525
03-27-13, 11:21 AM
i want colorssss like in fashion

cakeandpie
03-27-13, 11:25 AM
No recipes? :(

kimandamelia
03-27-13, 11:33 AM
what is really odd is that I checked to see if there was an Easter edition that we were surprised with, and Fashion Story: Earth Day came up! They even get an earth day edition! Why is BS and RS so far behind in everything?

srg70
03-27-13, 11:36 AM
Nothing again for me this week. Ah...well my money is building up quickly!!

chuchulovestore
03-27-13, 11:41 AM
I?m VERY disapointed with teamlava. First i waiting for a year for my favorite update (the Valentines version) and the valentine box, nerver hapend... and now they don't realize the cute stuff that they know we like.
I have the right to complain all i want because i spend real money in this game and also they stole my gems with the gems traps. I still love my bakery and neighbors, that's the only reazon for me to play. But i will keep doing my feedback like always do.

applesauce510
03-27-13, 12:07 PM
This is so tiring. And I am beginning to wonder if the creators of this game even care or listen to what their end users are asking for. This update stinks. Hate it. Don't like it. Didn't like the last one either. I haven't bought gems in forever because there's nothing I like.

I started playing this game because of it's cute over all girlyness. And since January I have not seen anything released that would qualify as girly.

If they don't turn this around I'm going to delete the game and find something cute and fun to play and spend my money on.

applesauce510
03-27-13, 12:09 PM
I?m VERY disapointed with teamlava. First i waiting for a year for my favorite update (the Valentines version) and the valentine box, nerver hapend... and now they don't realize the cute stuff that they know we like.
I have the right to complain all i want because i spend real money in this game and also they stole my gems with the gems traps. I still love my bakery and neighbors, that's the only reazon for me to play. But i will keep doing my feedback like always do. *pats* I completely agree with you.

ginrae22
03-27-13, 12:15 PM
yeah kind of bummed none of the games seem to have much easter themed items at all except FS. At least of the ones that I play. But I also really want some new regualr recipes not on buildable new ovens and machines for both BS and RS ....what's the deal guys haha. come on! pleeeeese.

rusticjess
03-27-13, 12:20 PM
Yo. Wasn't this the last update before Easter? What was TL thinking by throwing more music junk at us for this update? Seriously?

cherokee329
03-27-13, 12:56 PM
Got the new tables, chairs and guitar wallpaper to finish the music theme and now my place is hopping. Other then not having Easter stuff, I don't see the problem with having music in an eating establishment. I've seen jute boxes, people walking around playing violins and other musical instruments, dinner theater, etc. TL brought a fun theme, it's just too bad that it was so close to a holiday where people was looking for something else. Frankly with using a Kindle, I was happy to be included this time with getting goals and I took advantage of it. Thanks TL;) For those wanting bunnies and eggs, I hope there will be something for you as well very soon.

MizCricket
03-27-13, 01:02 PM
What's with all the pianos? Somebody felt the need to turn our bakeries into piano museums? I'm so tired of all the music stuff. I only did the goals to get the appliances. Couldn't care less about the decor.

nessieisland
03-27-13, 01:06 PM
Seriously, who the hell will put music theme in their bakery? TL, I don't want to be rude or anything but you really thought some people would buy those things? WE WANT EASTER!
I only saw 3 or 4 people buying those stuff.
At least put the music things in NightClub Story and the Easter stuff from Fashion Story in BS/RS. geez

rebeccafromsunnybrookfarms
03-27-13, 01:09 PM
What a colossal disappointment. Even if TL does a 2nd release with Easter, many of us will be busy with real Easter festivities starting on Friday, with no interest in decorating after the holiday is already over with. I have a few Easter items and ovens from last year, but I feel very bad for all the players who have nothing. Music theme has been beaten to death in resto and bakery. The tulip table was exciting, until I saw what it really was...ugh. And what's with the new 'acoustic autumn' picture for 10 gems? It is Spring, not Fall, why would they put that up now, it makes no sense. If they are out of fresh ideas, and do not want to rake in cash by selling obviously popular seasonal decor like Easter, how about real flower themes, they could do tulips one week, pansies the next, etc with table tops and seat backs cut in shape of flowers, flower tiles, and so on. They did the sunflower table and that was a hit, why stop there? Most of the design work is already done, just take the flowers from Farm and tweak them. And offer us some pretty wallpaper to match, with usable design on top half, since most people have counters or tables up against their walls, covering the bottom of the pattern. They could do cookies and cakes in the same pattern and colors. They could also hit on birth month gems and flowers one week per month...imagine a new April diamond or opal table and chair, or sweet pea flower wallpaper. March would have been Aquamarine and Daffodil. Oh well, at least I'm saving money by not buying gems. I guess I should be grateful!

nessieisland
03-27-13, 01:14 PM
Android players- New Earth Day Fashion game version 1.5.5.2

https://lh6.ggpht.com/u9MQtelz7x3IreVtKOLeaGSRNyM5X4utRhvI8xLtRzAawEcTWB c_4XEL_S4rDtHvbQ=h230

http://i.imgur.com/9hNXVQr.png

From the blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/46295232366/new-content-march-25-28-2013)

http://media.tumblr.com/2969006f4187311df70b6639908d97f0/tumblr_inline_mk8qas7uwt1qz4rgp.png

New Catalogs and Items for Easter and Earth Day! also a new box - Egg Chest!

Pastel Panache - 9 hrs
http://i50.tinypic.com/34g13lv.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/dmpbtk.png

Mother Earth - 2 hrs
http://i45.tinypic.com/34xm1ki.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/xngec0.png

Ok, so Fashion Story got all those cool and big stuff for Spring and Easter update and we get a MUSIC THEME? Boring. Nothing surprising, BS and RS always come last.

mamareader02
03-27-13, 01:18 PM
At least I can save my gems for a better update!

sweetstuff525
03-27-13, 01:21 PM
fashion story designers need to have part time designing in bakery story instead of the restaurant story designers

talensnana
03-27-13, 02:43 PM
Actually there are alot of 50s themed diners in real life. Many of my neighbors have included music items in their bakeries. I understand wanting Easter items but I think I have created a very cute music themed establishment. Feel free to check it out if you would like ideas on how to incorporate the latest updates.

Baraze
03-27-13, 02:48 PM
Lets be serious, there are fancy smancy places with music items in them. Lets stop being pretentious and pretending there arent any. We laugh and coo when we see a dragon baker holding marshmallows but ask rhetorical questions about a piano?!?! If it wasnt so silly id break a rib laughing. Just say you want the items you want and get off of the high horse about the stuff nor belonging in a bakery.

In other news, its an off week when I have bunnies in my farm and clothing shop, but not my bakery. Its a off week when dragon gets a useless program for one dragon, when there isnt even any download. Considering the valentine fiasco I dont see why anyone feigns surprise and disappointment at what does or doesnt happen here. We know how they operate! Im tired of commenting. Someone needs to sell out her clothes, for all the cute pastel items available.

Usna71
03-27-13, 02:51 PM
TL where are the Easter items? I am MAD when the update just came out with more of this music stuff. Since when does a Bakery have a 4 pc band in their shop? I am running out of things to make as their aren't any new recipes for the reg ovens. Even if you do not celebrate Easter as a religious holiday everyone loves chocolate bunnies, eggs, peeps and jelly beans. I was lucky I bought one of the Easter ovens from last year since they are no longer available. Come in TL you are sliding, not enough new cooking items or goals and STOP pushing the bubble and jewel games down our throats. Sick of all the pop ups. I think I am going to cruise the other cooking apps as TL doesn't seem to care about this one.

ginrae22
03-27-13, 03:10 PM
Lets be serious, there are fancy smancy places with music items in them. Lets stop being pretentious and pretending there arent any. We laugh and coo when we see a dragon baker holding marshmallows but ask rhetorical questions about a piano?!?! If it wasnt so silly id break a rib laughing. Just say you want the items you want and get off of the high horse about the stuff nor belonging in a bakery.

In other news, its an off week when I have bunnies in my farm and clothing shop, but not my bakery. Its a off week when dragon gets a useless program for one dragon, when there isnt even any download. Considering the valentine fiasco I dont see why anyone feigns surprise and disappointment at what does or doesnt happen here. We know how they operate! Im tired of commenting. Someone needs to sell out her clothes, for all the cute pastel items available.

seriously! I feel everyone's pain. I want Easter stuff too but....is this really THAT shocking...every flipping holiday has been a struggle! We expect things to go like they have in the past but...for months now it has definitely not gone that way so we should probably be used to it and expect that we are all going to be let down. Sorry that sounds so pessimistic...but haha it is so true. So...I'm going to avoid the music stuff like the plague for the most part and just keep the decor that I actually like until some stuff I do like comes around...you know at some point. ; )

LalaSmooth
03-27-13, 04:27 PM
They said they can't speculate on future updates

fireflyfw
03-27-13, 07:36 PM
I want bunnies, easter eggs, easter baskets...pastel colors...come on now. ..WHERE ARE THE EASTER ITEMS...WE ALL WANT EASTER ITEMS....im so disappointed in TL!

ashrb
03-27-13, 08:22 PM
These updates are becoming more and more sad. I think it's time I take a loooong break or find another game because it's getting a little old dealing with a company that never listens to feedback.

rusticjess
03-27-13, 08:24 PM
These updates are becoming more and more sad. I think it's time I take a loooong break or find another game because it's getting a little old dealing with a company that never listens to feedback.

Same...I stopped voting in the poll for new items we want to see, because none of it is ever added. so many cute things in this poll too, like cake pops and new recipes for fryer and ice cream machine. we'll never see them though

sls0991
03-27-13, 08:24 PM
Why is there no Easter update? Just a load of random music stuff that doesn't go together :(

I have to agree here. The music stuff doesn't seem to go together well at all. It's either very bold and in your face or very light and hard to notice.

jtdesignz
03-28-13, 12:06 AM
Actually there are alot of 50s themed diners in real life. Many of my neighbors have included music items in their bakeries. I understand wanting Easter items but I think I have created a very cute music themed establishment. Feel free to check it out if you would like ideas on how to incorporate the latest updates.

Diners- yes, bakerys- not so much. OMG I still can't believe they did nothing for Easter. Next to Christmas, the most important holiday. What are the ppl at TL thinking?

jtdesignz
03-28-13, 12:12 AM
They said they can't speculate on future updates

Sure they can't, since they don't care about there customers. Guess were stuck with St. patties day version till who knows when. They sure won't be getting any of my business, I'm done

minidemon88
03-28-13, 02:06 AM
I knew the piano would be a LTO item. XD But I doubt anyone buy it. Though it does looks nice. I'm still putting some hope on TL that they will at least give us a last minutes Easter update just like what they did for the St. Patrick's items.

And for those veteran players who wanted some bunnies, you can bring out your candy hatchery and bake some bunnies or eggs. I'm now baking some chocolate bunnies since I'm bored of baking the same old red velvet cakes. Really regretted not buying the bunny nest which cost 15 gems last year. Though we will get a nicer and much cuter Easter items this year, but guessed I was wrong. T__T

ac302
03-28-13, 07:41 AM
I've been playing a little over a year now as I missed last years Valentines items but was in time for last years st Patrick's day and Easter items. I must say I am quite pleased with myself for purchasing those items last year as I have been able to decorate my bakery quite nicely with painted egg wall paper, counters with chocolate bunnies and eggs and Peeps made on the candy hatcheries, which have now been discontinued. ������. Lol. I know I just made some of you spew fire from your ears and mouths. Lol. I too wanted an Easter update though. I hope you all bought up on the Christmas items. Daily tippers and gifters add ac302.

ashrb
03-28-13, 07:58 AM
Sure they can't, since they don't care about there customers. Guess were stuck with St. patties day version till who knows when. They sure won't be getting any of my business, I'm done

At least android users have been getting different editions to the game because iOS hasn't had one since Christmas.

vcgordon
03-28-13, 08:09 AM
Iam looking for the Easter stuff and more challenges there is slot of time spent on these games doing nothing can we have challenges more often plzzzz!!!

nomicrophone
03-28-13, 12:37 PM
I would've been satisfied if they just re-released the Candy Hatchery...

nomicrophone
03-28-13, 12:38 PM
I would've been satisfied if they just re-released the Candy Hatchery...

But we got nothing.

snlps
03-28-13, 01:57 PM
Same here! Just hoping they re release sone old items.

nessieisland
03-28-13, 02:23 PM
I don't even see the point of expressing our anger about those useless music updates. Seems like TL doesn't even care about their customers.

MarySugar
03-28-13, 05:42 PM
They clearly have issues with bakery story.

Magikot
03-28-13, 06:43 PM
I have come to accept there likely won't be any Easter stuff released this year. What I don't get is why bother to take away last year's holiday decor if they had no intention of releasing new decor this year? While the music decor isn't my thing I can appreciate that some people do like it. It's not that I'm mad because tl released the music content, just the timing of the releases. I am disappointed Easter was overlooked. One of the things I loved about tl and their story games was the holiday content. The cute Halloween decor sucked me into getting hooked on RS and BS. I am one of those people who will redesign my entire place for a holiday. I put all holiday content away after that holiday is over and start planning for the next. I already have ideas for my summer bakery! So while this is just one holiday, if this becomes the norm then the main aspect of the game I love to do goes away. I feel silly for even bothering to type this up, it's not as if tl actually cares and responds to their customer's feedback. If they did they would have at least said something about it. I think we all know that isn't likely to happen.

LindaBLB
03-28-13, 06:48 PM
What is the most annoying is that ONE person posts, saying they love the newest piano released, and a Team Lava staff member posts instantly, thanking them for their comments. But meanwhile, our 10+ pages of posts about Easter are ignored. Who runs a consumer-led business like that?

VioletMerlot
03-28-13, 06:57 PM
It would be fantastic if TeamLava would provide an explanation as to why they have not done an Easter theme.

Thank you.

Magikot
03-28-13, 07:28 PM
What is the most annoying is that ONE person posts, saying they love the newest piano released, and a Team Lava staff member posts instantly, thanking them for their comments. But meanwhile, our 10+ pages of posts about Easter are ignored. Who runs a consumer-led business like that?

Oh I can answer that!! TL does!

Nikki_Finn
03-29-13, 08:45 AM

i just got through reading that thread.
i must admit, i smiled when i read that post.

very peculiar.

tinkerdawg
03-29-13, 02:41 PM
This late in the game, I'm over wanting anything for Easter. Now I'm hoping we get some cool earth day updates like they did in fashion story.

cherryberry9
03-29-13, 04:25 PM
This late in the game, I'm over wanting anything for Easter. Now I'm hoping we get some cool earth day updates like they did in fashion story.

I guess that's all we can hope for at this point in time.

Aliciasfunstuff
03-29-13, 08:31 PM
Maybe just the oven from last lear as I keep getting eggs and bunny ears as gifts and I can't use them !

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 03:25 AM
At least android users have been getting different editions to the game because iOS hasn't had one since Christmas.

yeah I know, pretty sad but hey, android users got an update to version today! New St. Patrick's items for easter! lol, geez what are these ppl doing?

Stueeeee
03-30-13, 03:45 AM
I truly am bewildered. They delay the Christmas version for iOS users til last minute, then take all that stuff away in another balls up, they dont provide a valentines edition for iOS users, they give us a glimmer of hope by providing st pats content at great prices all round, then go back to 10+ gems for a counter the following week, now we get no Easter content at all! Are TL not wondering why there are actually some players left?

Honestly there are so many more great games out there that update things better, provide feedback to consumers paying good money, and keep everyone interested in their game. I'm not even gonna go into the Level cap issues and prices doubling.
This game is truly on its last legs for a lot of players.

hi1024
03-30-13, 08:47 AM
Why so much music? Easter is coming up..No Easter updates? 😔

tinkerdawg
03-30-13, 09:37 AM
yeah I know, pretty sad but hey, android users got an update to version today! New St. Patrick's items for easter! lol, geez what are these ppl doing?

I'm sorry, but did I read that right?! You got St. Patrick items TODAY?!!!! There's not a lot that makes my jaw drop, but that one does!

artlomin
03-30-13, 09:40 AM
I hate the music stuff. I just want pretty things for my bakery. So, team lava, how are the sales on your music stuff? I'm going to guess, based on the bakeries I've visted, not so good. Pretty sells. Holiday kitsch sells. Musical wallpaper? My nightclub might have appreciated it. It's too garish for the bakery. I'll pass.

gaclack
03-30-13, 10:15 AM
I'm not very pleased with this music theme either. Like artlomin's post above, I prefer pretty, "bakery oriented" items. Everything in this theme that they've released doesn't fit into my bakery, or most people's. It also seems that they've put out far too many musical items ... I mean...we already have 4 musically themed floor tiles AND wallpapers, which will all not make it into my bakery!

IceDawn
03-30-13, 11:04 AM
I have fought for TeamLava and defended them in both Restaurant and Bakery story threads, believing that they would not let me down. however, I see I was wrong. I am very disappointed in TL. Although they might say that not everyone celebrates Easter at this time of year, many people don't even celebrate CHRISTMAS at all, but they still made a huge deal out of it. Easter is as important as Christmas, if not even MORE important, in many parts of the world, so I do not see why we don't get an Easter update. I am pretty furious so I will end this post here because I do not want to say something offensive. Again: TL has kept us waiting for too long, and now it is too late to release the Easter update.

rosacake
03-30-13, 12:16 PM

Hey!!! That's breaking news!! Android users got an update which includes a new oven, and they can do Easter recipes!!! :( So sad I use iOs!!! Moderators, will we get a similar udate as well??? Please!!!

nessieisland
03-30-13, 12:41 PM
Hey!!! That's breaking news!! Android users got an update which includes a new oven, and they can do Easter recipes!!! :( So sad I use iOs!!! Moderators, will we get a similar udate as well??? Please!!!

WHAT??! What?! Android got an Easter Update since when? I'm an iOS user and I hope they will release the update REALLY soon on iOS cause it's a little too late now for Easter.

borat2
03-30-13, 12:48 PM
What's new in the Android update? Ovens, recipes?

riverkings71
03-30-13, 01:03 PM
I use Android and there was NO update with any new appliances or recipes today.

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry, but did I read that right?! You got St. Patrick items TODAY?!!!! There's not a lot that makes my jaw drop, but that one does!

yeah it was an update in the play store. I'm still floored myself. Guessing that means no Easter geez

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 01:14 PM
What's new in the Android update? Ovens, recipes?

really, I didn't see anything new at all, so why the update?

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 01:15 PM
I use Android and there was NO update with any new appliances or recipes today.

its there, go to your apps. Updated march 30

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 01:19 PM
WHAT??! What?! Android got an Easter Update since when? I'm an iOS user and I hope they will release the update REALLY soon on iOS cause it's a little too late now for Easter.

the update was to the St. pats version and there was nothing new in it and no Easter stuff

Dior0
03-30-13, 01:24 PM
Can u please post a picture of the new items

islanddoll1
03-30-13, 01:54 PM
I've been checking all day in the google play store but I still haven't come across any easter update. jtdesignz can u post a pic or a link from the play store online?

riverkings71
03-30-13, 01:56 PM

Well I'm all updated and there is NOTHING new. Same St-Pat's stuff I've had for weeks.

Dior0
03-30-13, 02:00 PM
I THINK there is no uptate its april joke

Dior0
03-30-13, 02:00 PM
I THINK there is no uptate its april joke
Easter uptate

islanddoll1
03-30-13, 02:03 PM
I don't get why they would update the St Patrick's Day version :confused: I just installed it again and no, there's nothing new there so don't bother reinstalling.

nessieisland
03-30-13, 02:05 PM
Nothing, I've look on TL blog and Google Play Store but nothing! Is that true or? ..

borat2
03-30-13, 02:18 PM
I had the St Patrick's version installed and the update button in Google play, instead of the regular Open button when you already have the latest version.
I updated and I didn't notice anything new.

rocketsmama
03-30-13, 04:45 PM
Nothing new here either with the update. No Easter, and its tomorrow.

nessieisland
03-30-13, 04:54 PM
What a shame TL. Easter is tommorrow and you do nothing for those who celebrates it, really?

jtdesignz
03-30-13, 10:48 PM
There is an update, but there is NOT anything new. No Easter stuff, sorry for any confusion

CuteTali
03-30-13, 11:18 PM
It may seem like Easter is a big holiday to the billions of people who celebrate it, but TL/Storm8 company is mainly asian based from what I understand. I think this is why we get crammed so bad with all the asian stuff in restaurant story. It seems like they gave us music theme in bakery instead of easter/spring theme that 99.9% of the players wanted. Maybe in their country they celebrate spring with music?

Riixie
03-31-13, 12:42 AM
^
TL is here in America and no, we don't celebrate Easter with music (lmao). It's a really big deal here, whether or not you celebrate Easter or not, you know about it.

ChillyDog80
03-31-13, 12:53 AM
It may seem like Easter is a big holiday to the billions of people who celebrate it, but TL/Storm8 company is mainly asian based from what I understand. I think this is why we get crammed so bad with all the asian stuff in restaurant story. It seems like they gave us music theme in bakery instead of easter/spring theme that 99.9% of the players wanted. Maybe in their country they celebrate spring with music?

They're based in California, started by some ppl who worked at Facebook, I believe. I think this music theme may have been something that was supposed to have come out in the fall. One of the new items is a picture called "acoustical autumn", which leads me to think this may have been delayed. Who knows, maybe everyone who works there is on spring break so they gave us this odd theme that no one wanted b/c they didn't have time to make anything new, haha. I really am disappointed. If next week is more music, I'm probably quitting. It's getting boring.

jellypie200
03-31-13, 07:26 AM
Nothing new

alulebil
03-31-13, 07:33 AM
Today is Easter and we don't have nothing new.... why why why????

rusticjess
03-31-13, 09:08 AM
If they were too lazy to draw up new Easter decor, than at least re release the stuff from last year that you probably have in a database somewhere.

TeamLava, I would love an explanation as to why you totally skipped a major holiday this year

islanddoll1
03-31-13, 09:44 AM
Maybe if we start begging from now we'll get the other holiday items, whats the next holiday? Maybe they should start working on mothers day stuff from now so we could have the decor BEFORE mother's day and not for father's day... just a thought...

islanddoll1
03-31-13, 09:50 AM
U know what I would really like, if tl could bring back the stream or water garden or whatever it's called. I see them in my neighbors bakery and i am so jealous.
http://i.imgur.com/7UH7S47.png

This is not my image, just downloaded it.

cherryberry9
03-31-13, 09:54 AM
U know what I would really like, if tl could bring back the stream or water garden or whatever it's called. I see them in my neighbors bakery and i am so jealous.
http://i.imgur.com/7UH7S47.png

This is not my image, just downloaded it.

You got me excited for a second that they brought 2012 spring stuff back.

islanddoll1
03-31-13, 10:03 AM
lol I'm sorry...

nomicrophone
04-01-13, 08:06 PM
I have come to accept there likely won't be any Easter stuff released this year. What I don't get is why bother to take away last year's holiday decor if they had no intention of releasing new decor this year? While the music decor isn't my thing I can appreciate that some people do like it. It's not that I'm mad because tl released the music content, just the timing of the releases. I am disappointed Easter was overlooked. One of the things I loved about tl and their story games was the holiday content. The cute Halloween decor sucked me into getting hooked on RS and BS. I am one of those people who will redesign my entire place for a holiday. I put all holiday content away after that holiday is over and start planning for the next. I already have ideas for my summer bakery! So while this is just one holiday, if this becomes the norm then the main aspect of the game I love to do goes away. I feel silly for even bothering to type this up, it's not as if tl actually cares and responds to their customer's feedback. If they did they would have at least said something about it. I think we all know that isn't likely to happen.

This!!!
Me all the way.

freesiawoods
04-02-13, 08:09 AM
Yeah I love that water garden and are you kidding me it only cost five gems? Prices have sure gone up since.