PDA

View Full Version : Musical chairs...and tables?

[S8] Regina
03-25-13, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O2AmUxN.png

Bring the inspiration of guitars to your customers with the new Tulip Table and Flying V Chair in Bakery Story! (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)

bigbux3
03-25-13, 03:04 PM
Looks great! I see high priced coins and gems for these items.

ashrb
03-25-13, 03:05 PM
Easter is this weekend and I'm staring at a guitar shaped table. I don't think you got the memo, TL..

nessieisland
03-25-13, 03:43 PM
So dissapointed omg... I've waited all week to see new Easter stuff, i'm so down noooow..

Magikot
03-25-13, 04:31 PM
Same with rs, I am so disappointed! I was looking forward to cute easter desserts and decor.

dalula
03-25-13, 05:00 PM
I actually like it. Hoping for some Easter items in addition to this. Like the musical theme, as I play several musical instruments.

sourlicorice5
03-25-13, 07:58 PM
I didn't realize Easter is next week. (Working in Thailand). Ok I'm quite disappointed not to have Easter stuff. Guess I might as well not have bother decorating my BS and RS with last years stuff in preparation for new Easter stuff that I thought we'd surely get.

minidemon88
03-26-13, 01:21 AM
Another musical theme again? Where's our Easter updates? Though the table and chair does looks nicer compared to the previous updates. On TL's blog, I saw there's another piano.

therainbowscafe
03-27-13, 08:22 AM
:'(
Where is Easter theme & stuff?!
:(

chuchulovestore
03-27-13, 11:57 AM
Bunnys please!

applesauce510
03-27-13, 12:01 PM
Hate this update!!

I just started playing this game. I thought it was cute. I don't care for RS it's a mish mash of things I don't like. I was drawn to the pretty girlieness of BS. And since I've been playing (new yrs eve) you have not released anything cute. And this musical stuff stinks. It does not belong in a bakery.

I would like to know if you listen to your end users at all? I would also like to know why you don't have an "ask the admin" time at least once a week. Seems like a good idea to listen to your users. And get in touch with what THEY want from your game to enhance their gaming experience.

koalas23
03-28-13, 09:59 AM
Bunnys please!

My thoughts exactly!

sourlicorice5
03-28-13, 05:26 PM
I would have liked Easter stuff for Bakery more than the music stuff. Not a fan of the music theme. At least in RS I like the Asian theme so not so dissappointed in not getting Easter items there.

Usna71
03-29-13, 08:59 AM
Same old stuff, different day. Can the monitors contact TeamLava and tell them we are MAD that there isn't an Easter Update. I think the new table and chairs are ugly. Maybe we should all look around for other bakery/restaurant games that have more recipes, holiday decorations etc.

trueshyne35
03-29-13, 03:39 PM
Im with you on that usna71

IceDawn
03-30-13, 10:56 AM
I have fought for TeamLava and defended them in both Restaurant and Bakery story threads, believing that they would not let me down. however, I see I was wrong. I am very disappointed in TL. Although they might say that not everyone celebrates Easter at this time of year, many people don't even celebrate CHRISTMAS at all, but they still made a huge deal out of it. Easter is as important as Christmas, if not even MORE important, in many parts of the world, so I do not see why we don't get an Easter update. I am pretty furious so I will end this post here because I do not want to say something offensive. Again: TL has kept us waiting for too long, and now it is too late to release the Easter update.