View Full Version : Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

Baraze
05-03-13, 06:24 AM
Pushing 200 tries now......

esmeetje1990
05-03-13, 06:47 AM
Pushing 200 tries now......

That sucks :( I quit trying for now, it didn't seem like it was ever gonna happen... Though I'll probably get tempted into trying for it again.

Baraze
05-03-13, 10:31 PM
Finally! It is mine, MINE I tell you! After using every possible combination with night or its hybrid or virtue and its hybrid, I got it with moon and virtue. I'm exhausted. I'd love a second but ill wait until a new dragon comes along and give nothing but mask fails. Always happens.

Now I'm back to my exclusive helios breeding.

nbella1414
05-04-13, 12:46 AM
Aww yay for you, finally!!!! I'm jealous.

esmeetje1990
05-04-13, 02:54 AM
Finally! It is mine, MINE I tell you! After using every possible combination with night or its hybrid or virtue and its hybrid, I got it with moon and virtue. I'm exhausted. I'd love a second but ill wait until a new dragon comes along and give nothing but mask fails. Always happens.

Congrats!! I'm happy you finally got it, that means there's still hope, haha! Too bad I don't have a Moon dragon so I can't try the combo you used :(

nbella1414
05-04-13, 03:03 AM
Baraze I just tried your winning combo. I got 16 more hours. Charm or Tiny... Well maybe I'll have another pink to trade but no Mask. :-(

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-04-13, 03:52 AM

Wow!! Finally!! Everytime I came by that night & virtue were on your den!!! I bet you'll get another one now in a few days, it'll just randomly show up! lol
Congrats girl :D

Now, I need to get mine :(

amicacordis
05-04-13, 09:19 AM
Finally I got it! Trying Night + Virtue for a long time and nothing. This morning I tried Night + Origami; got it first try.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 11:55 AM

Congrats! Now you can stop hating me for selling/trading the extras I had :p

Finally I got it! Trying Night + Virtue for a long time and nothing. This morning I tried Night + Origami; got it first try.

That combo worked for me too, Night/Virtue did nothing lol but is it in the nest? 11 hours could be Athetic.

amicacordis
05-04-13, 12:41 PM
That combo worked for me too, Night/Virtue did nothing lol but is it in the nest? 11 hours could be Athetic.

It is Mask! I used some gold and it is evolving now :)

hamadrys
05-04-13, 01:36 PM
Still trying... Stuck with a Titan fail for a while. Grrrrrrr

amicacordis
05-04-13, 01:57 PM
Still trying... Stuck with a Titan fail for a while. Grrrrrrr

I hope you get it soon.
Now I go back to DA, Helios and Medusa :(

nbella1414
05-04-13, 03:36 PM
Of all the things I can get from night/origami... I get a tusker??!!?! So of all the colors, the pink splits and only the 2 parts of the pink combine??? How bogus.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 03:47 PM
Of all the things I can get from night/origami... I get a tusker??!!?! So of all the colors, the pink splits and only the 2 parts of the pink combine??? How bogus.

I hate it when that happens >_<

nbella1414
05-04-13, 07:16 PM
I hate it when that happens >_<

It's terrible. :(

figuresk8er88
05-06-13, 08:27 PM
ok, I know this is an old dragon, I've only recently got back to trying for it... I haven't bred pink hybrids in a while, I think I got all mine a long time ago, and I remember them being hard but not breaking down as much as black did. Every single time I've tried (probably at least 20 in a row, sped up with gold), both black and pink elements have broken down. i was thinking at least give me a pink hybrid so I can trade it in, but no... Is this a new thing, or am I just super unlucky on this dragon?

lmac10
05-06-13, 08:44 PM
figuresk8er88 - I know that a lot of people have had trouble with both pink and night hybrids so you're not the only one. I have done ok with both 1 or 2 fails and them I seem to get them, currently I have in Pink, Origami (2nd Try), bubble was my first Mask fail and I got Justice last week on my first try with Virtue and Ruby, I haven't tried for the others yet however I am having a lot of trouble with Mask I have been tryin for ages. I take a brek when I get too many charm fails and come back to it for another 10 tries, still haven't had any luck yet :(

Baraze
05-06-13, 09:13 PM
ok, I know this is an old dragon, I've only recently got back to trying for it... I haven't bred pink hybrids in a while, I think I got all mine a long time ago, and I remember them being hard but not breaking down as much as black did. Every single time I've tried (probably at least 20 in a row, sped up with gold), both black and pink elements have broken down. i was thinking at least give me a pink hybrid so I can trade it in, but no... Is this a new thing, or am I just super unlucky on this dragon?

On android I can't get a pink dragon to save my life. I got chocolate and mask. No matter which duo I breed I always get a love. Over 100 combinations and I kid you not., they have been five hours. If they're throwing in extra jokes I'd be a life, while trying for flower.

nbella1414
05-07-13, 12:53 AM
I'm getting hopeful with all the pinks I've bred in the past few days. After my Virtue goes into the nest(little brat) I'm gonna try for mask again and hopefully not break my pink streak!!

Wish me luck!

sunkalito
05-07-13, 02:18 AM
Yeah that's just ridiculous. I have a feeling i'm getting an eagle out of lightning/pearl. I'll scream!!!

SecretTarth
05-07-13, 06:50 AM
After 3 weeks of constantly breeding Night & Virtue, I finally got my Mask. Was convinced I was getting another Athletic. Imagine my shock when an egg with a question mark showed up in my nest. Now onto another Black hybrid - Hunter maybe.

amicacordis
05-07-13, 02:31 PM
After 3 weeks of constantly breeding Night & Virtue, I finally got my Mask. Was convinced I was getting another Athletic. Imagine my shock when an egg with a question mark showed up in my nest. Now onto another Black hybrid - Hunter maybe.

Congratulations!!

MonkeyMomma76
06-01-13, 11:21 PM
My theory is that all the blended colors split as default now, EXCEPT for the special pure gem colors like Peacock, Sapphire, Topaz, Onyx, Lotus, etc. I am going to try getting my Mask with Lotus and Lightning now that I finally have a pure black dragon. All my many previous attempts have filled my island with athletic, love, laserlight, winter, all the purple hybrids and pretty much everything but Mask. I am beyond exasperated, but I can't stop trying because I MUST have this Mask dragon. It is just too pretty not to have in my island :-//

esmeetje1990
06-02-13, 01:54 AM
My theory is that all the blended colors split as default now, EXCEPT for the special pure gem colors like Peacock, Sapphire, Topaz, Onyx, Lotus, etc. I am going to try getting my Mask with Lotus and Lightning now that I finally have a pure black dragon. All my many previous attempts have filled my island with athletic, love, laserlight, winter, all the purple hybrids and pretty much everything but Mask. I am beyond exasperated, but I can't stop trying because I MUST have this Mask dragon. It is just too pretty not to have in my island :-//

Sadly not true :( I've tried Lotus/Virtue a few times now and I got Aether, Charm and now 12 hours (so probably Winter). So that means the Lotus did split...

I'm not really sure if I want to go through another few weeks of trying for Mask and again not getting it, but I also want it really badly :(

cedkugedchgd
06-02-13, 02:13 AM
lol, my first 11hrs breeding time ever with virtue x night was mask and now i'm trying for my 2nd one and already got 4 athletics..

noir77
06-02-13, 02:25 AM

That can't be true or Android players would not be able to breed anything good.

lmac10
06-02-13, 03:33 AM
I too am sadly one of those people desperately wanting mask since its release and haven't achieved it yet, don't give up though guys you're not the only ones :)

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 05:25 AM
I have 3 wish I can give it away

funnyrandomness5112
06-02-13, 12:12 PM
I have 3 wish I can give it away

If we ever get that option I call one!

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 12:26 PM
If we ever get that option I call one!

Yeah hopefully that option will be here b4 I put them to trade

sharbuch
06-03-13, 06:56 PM
I hate this and dark angel I give up bought 700 gold spent 6 of it got black swan but still no no no mask or no dark angel not trying anymore for these 2 had it with them. Fed up. Why are they so hard to get. Fed up with them.

Ravenez
06-11-13, 07:32 PM
Finally got Mask with Night/Virtue!😀 Gonna try for Dark Angel next, I know it's gonna take a lot of tries😣

NouraMoh
06-11-13, 07:45 PM
Finally got Mask with Night/Virtue!�� Gonna try for Dark Angel next, I know it's gonna take a lot of tries��

Think positively :)
On my main account I struggled to get DA, spent gold to speed, tried every combo I could think of and nothing worked! Finally got it after 1 month 20 days of trying

On my second account, the one I never buy gold on, I used Diamond/ Night trying to get more Night dragons to trade so I can craft Onyx and boom DA first try!!
I wanted to pull my hair out!!

This game is so random.. Expect the unexpected my friend :)

anurulz
06-12-13, 12:36 PM
i had gotten a 11 hrs breed with night/virtue which made me so happy, thn it turned out to be yet another athlete...sheesh..

zuzupetals
07-01-13, 01:56 PM
I'm level 93 and still no mask or diamond. I've been trying for the last 2 weeks solid with tiny/illusion which should result in either. After too many charms to count and a few athletic just as teasers still neither. I've also tried dozen or so times with virtue night of course with no luck. Just tried tiny/night and another 16 hours wait with another charm. ... sigh ...

psykopod19
07-01-13, 02:25 PM
I'm level 93 and still no mask or diamond. I've been trying for the last 2 weeks solid with tiny/illusion which should result in either. After too many charms to count and a few athletic just as teasers still neither. I've also tried dozen or so times with virtue night of course with no luck. Just tried tiny/night and another 16 hours wait with another charm. ... sigh ...

I got my first breeding Lotus + Black Swan... And then they just kept coming...

mrarfan
07-02-13, 07:36 AM
Been trying a whole month for the Mask on May but no luck! I'm trying for Independence now! Lvl 95 now.Still no Diamond because not trying for it now :P

lunarbunny
09-13-13, 09:55 AM
Finally! After I dont know how many tries (dont really keep track, must be at least 70 though...) I got it in my nest!!! Cant believe it took a screenshot and everything lol :D Used night and virtue. Was so afraid it was another athletic! Had a funny feeling too, when I put them in my den the 11 hours popped up, but the dragons were invisible! I restarted my ipad and they were there then lol.

tuskmage
09-13-13, 10:09 AM
Finally! After I dont know how many tries (dont really keep track, must be at least 70 though...) I got it in my nest!!! Cant believe it took a screenshot and everything lol :D Used night and virtue. Was so afraid it was another athletic! Had a funny feeling too, when I put them in my den the 11 hours popped up, but the dragons were invisible! I restarted my ipad and they were there then lol.

Congrats, I still getting those 5hrs, 12hrs, 16hrs, 17hrs & 11hrs fail :mad:

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 10:16 AM
Congrats, I still getting those 5hrs, 12hrs, 16hrs, 17hrs & 11hrs fail :mad:

Aww don't stop, you can do it! :p

tuskmage
09-13-13, 10:23 AM
Aww don't stop, you can do it! :p

I know I will get one soon just like Kite, I got it right after lunarbunny got her :p

aceblade
09-13-13, 10:45 AM
I know I will get one soon just like Kite, I got it right after lunarbunny got her :p

Ugh... the 'k' word. lol

sharbuch
09-18-13, 01:08 PM
The contest is up, toungelashing ^_^

All possible fails, considering your using a Night x Virtue combo include:
Love - 5 hrs
Laserlight - 15 hrs
Tusker - 21 hrs
Coral - 10 hrs
Wizard - 22 hrs
Mistmoth - 12 hrs
Aether - 16 hrs
Goblin - 9 hrs
Bubble - 26 hrs
Origami - 8 hrs
Charm - 16 hrs
Planet - 19 hrs
Titan - 32 hrs
Cupid - 18 hrs
Athletic - 11 hrs
Magic - 20 hrs
Left Heart - 12 hrs
Right Heart - 12 hrs
Luck - 17 hrs
Hypnotic - 13 hrs
Winter - 12 hrs
Ice Cream - 19 hrs
Dream - 17 hrs
And finally, the
Mask - ??? hrs

Some of those fail times are pretty brutal, especially Titan.
I have gotten almost everyone of these why do they make it impossible to get these dragons I know it suppose to be a challage but come on its also suppose to be fun I'm not having fun anymore I have been trying for dark angel and mask since they came out there is no fun in being frustrated I've been trying to for so long its just no fun anymore to many others you can get.. Why can't they just give us lowed odds.

tuskmage
09-18-13, 01:17 PM
I have gotten almost everyone of these why do they make it impossible to get these dragons I know it suppose to be a challage but come on its also suppose to be fun I'm not having fun anymore I have been trying for dark angel and mask since they came out there is no fun in being frustrated I've been trying to for so long its just no fun anymore to many others you can get.. Why can't they just give us lowed odds.

I just got Mask from Lotus/Black Swan yesterday hope that help. Mask the most beautiful dragon in DS IMO :) if it's too easy to get then it's not special anymore.

sharbuch
10-01-13, 06:42 AM
I don't have lotus I'm an android so we do t get lotus. But thank you anyways is there any other combo that people have had any luck with.

Lorgalis
10-01-13, 08:15 AM
Mask - 11 Hours.

Try Night Elf, Night or Moon Dragon with Virtue.

mrarfan
11-03-13, 03:26 AM
I just got Mask from Lotus/Black Swan yesterday hope that help. Mask the most beautiful dragon in DS IMO :) if it's too easy to get then it's not special anymore.

The dragon iS beautiful :p
This dragon is VERY hard because both colors splits and there's an Athletic Dragon which has the EXACT same timer as Mask ==
Can Athletic PLEASE be removed or change it's timer?

meoconlunar
11-03-13, 03:48 AM
I have two Mask, really really beautiful

s_lynne
11-03-13, 10:31 AM
I have tries countless times to get this dragon but I constantly failed. The only way I was able to obtain it was to cave in and buy the LE pack: 35000coins, 3500apples and Mask Dragon for $14.99.

tuskmage
11-03-13, 11:16 AM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/0d60acce8e8198f72d24b16351da5cd6_zps0d733960.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/0d60acce8e8198f72d24b16351da5cd6_zps0d733960.jpg.h tml)

My little Mask project. Didn't get one from the last 3 weeks, but did got an Unicorn as failure. Yeap I call Mask the king of split. Breeding a Maks with a Fairy we could almost get anything from that pair.

mjauuuu
11-03-13, 11:25 AM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/0d60acce8e8198f72d24b16351da5cd6_zps0d733960.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/0d60acce8e8198f72d24b16351da5cd6_zps0d733960.jpg.h tml)

My little Mask project. Didn't get one from the last 3 weeks, but did got an Unicorn as failure. Yeap I call Mask the king of split. Breeding a Maks with a Fairy we could almost get anything from that pair.

Wow Tusky. You're mad! I would do anything for just ONE mask dragon. Feeling generous?:rolleyes:

tuskmage
11-03-13, 11:35 AM
Wow Tusky. You're mad! I would do anything for just ONE mask dragon. Feeling generous?:rolleyes:

You don't need to do much dear. Just keep putting Black & Pink in the den :o

cedkugedchgd
11-03-13, 12:58 PM

did you get the unicorn fail with diamond x mask or was it another combo? :)

sharbuch
11-03-13, 02:47 PM

Wow I can't get one and you have 6 how did you get them please

mjauuuu
11-03-13, 02:51 PM

Well, DUH mr smarty pants:p I've tried that but it doesn't seem to be as easy for me like it is for you, unfortunately! Kind of regret now not buying Mask when I had the offer to do so a while back. Oh well!

tuskmage
11-03-13, 08:41 PM
did you get the unicorn fail with diamond x mask or was it another combo? :)

Yes, the Unicorn fail is from Mask/Diamond, trying to breed about 20 Mask from that combo :p Don't mind to pick up some more Dark Angel & Unicorn along the way. So far only got one Unicorn from that combo no Dark Angel yet.

tuskmage
11-03-13, 09:15 PM
Well, DUH mr smarty pants:p I've tried that but it doesn't seem to be as easy for me like it is for you, unfortunately! Kind of regret now not buying Mask when I had the offer to do so a while back. Oh well!

Ok! on this account I got my first Mask from trying for Dark Angel fail with Night/Unicorn :o On my main account Mask play hide & seek with me for a long time. I almost tried all the possible combo without success. Some people could get Mask from Moon/Virtue & Origami/Virtue very easy, but none of those combo worked for me. One time I was trading an ugly Black Swan away for a large Onyx & a large Quartz and I was thinking wait a minute; behind that Mask is the ugly Black Swan :p Becasue Black Swan is made out of Pink & hidden Black. So I put Lotus/Black Swan in the den & bingo got Mask ;) and I thought I got the key to the Mask, so I tried to put Lotus/Black Swan in the den again to test it out... It only went back to Charm, Charm, Luck failure Yay! Good luck in getting one dear ;)

Sumercarefree
11-03-13, 09:16 PM

I have been trying for one too and keep getting a a lot of common ones !
Now that the sale is over, it should be easier to get I hope.

tuskmage
11-03-13, 09:20 PM
I have been trying for one too and keep getting a a lot of common ones !
Now that the sale is over, it should be easier to get I hope.

Had you tried Moon/Virtue & Origami/Virtue yet? Most of the players got Mask from those 2 combo.

tuskmage
11-03-13, 09:35 PM
u will be wasting yr time with origami x virtue lol

What is your combo?

Sumercarefree
11-03-13, 10:32 PM
Had you tried Moon/Virtue & Origami/Virtue yet? Most of the players got Mask from those 2 combo.

Okay Moon/Virtue will try thanks.
Origami/Virtue ? is there a Black Element there, but then, if it works it works.

mrarfan
11-03-13, 10:59 PM

The Mask Dragon IS the "King of Split"! It's like an Ultra Rare dragon =.=

mrarfan
11-03-13, 10:59 PM
Origami/Virtue ? is there a Black Element there, but then, if it works it works.

I don't think Origami has a Black!
I think he/she meant Origami/Night :p

tuskmage
11-03-13, 11:10 PM

I don't think Origami has a Black!
I think he/she meant Origami/Night :p

Opps! :rolleyes: mrarfan is right, it's Origami/Night lol But those 2 combos never work for me :rolleyes: I got it from Lotus/Black Swan & Night/Unicorn.

najess
11-04-13, 06:16 AM
Did anyone try the kitsune/night elf combo? They're both pretty dragons, and since mask is also a pretty dragon i thought these two should be suitable as parents :p i tried several times for mask using kitsune/nigh elf and still don't get it though

mrarfan
11-04-13, 07:22 AM
Did anyone try the kitsune/night elf combo? They're both pretty dragons, and since mask is also a pretty dragon i thought these two should be suitable as parents :p i tried several times for mask using kitsune/nigh elf and still don't get it though

That's the combo I was planning a long time ago....
Really want to try for it but I'm too busy with the other cool dragons LOL

sunkalito
11-04-13, 07:25 AM
I'm still sad that i never got this one. I seriously tried for it for over three weeks (or a whole month actually, i think) and NADA. ZILCH. I didn't even get a black swan at the time or anything. Ughhh. I need to try again.

pinkaqua
11-05-13, 02:52 AM
I am completely convinced that I will never get the mask Dragon. I have been trying non-stop for months, no success. A heaping ton of athletic fails..... not nice. I'm not sure how both athletic and mask are rare, but I continue to keep getting athletic?
I keep questioning myself as to whether mask is a breedable Dragon.....
I guess I'll keep trying

mrarfan
11-05-13, 05:11 AM
I am completely convinced that I will never get the mask Dragon. I have been trying non-stop for months, no success. A heaping ton of athletic fails..... not nice. I'm not sure how both athletic and mask are rare, but I continue to keep getting athletic?
I guess I'll keep trying

It is a breedable dragon only that the colors split too much! That's annoying =.=

sunkalito
11-05-13, 07:29 AM
I guess I'll keep trying
I decided to try for mask again today.... I got a winter and then a titan. Ugh. WHY U HATE ME GAME.
And I got a planet yesterday (though i was breeding with more colors, but still - a super rare i already have is always an annoying fail)

pinkaqua
11-05-13, 09:34 AM
I decided to try for mask again today.... I got a winter and then a titan. Ugh. WHY U HATE ME GAME.
And I got a planet yesterday (though i was breeding with more colors, but still - a super rare i already have is always an annoying fail)

I have a lot of planets too! I've gotten rid of a couple of them. It is weird that they're super rare, and I bred multiples of them. But still no mask.

pinkaqua
11-05-13, 09:38 AM
It is a breedable dragon only that the colors split too much! That's annoying =.=

Yes. To have to use two color splitters is not easy. I think mask should be changed to super or ultra rare. They definitely are not just rare. I actually got my diamond dragon a couple of months ago.....guess how? Trying for mask! LOL. (hunter and tiny)

tuskmage
11-05-13, 10:34 PM

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/ce949effab1ed3a9871317527c4a618e_zps8cddcb5c.jpg

This is a very bad combo so far, I tried it twice and it gave me epic failure both time. 22hrs & 26hrs fail.

But they sure look pretty in the den together.

mrarfan
11-05-13, 11:24 PM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/ce949effab1ed3a9871317527c4a618e_zps8cddcb5c.jpg

This is a very bad combo so far, I tried it twice and it gave me epic failure both time. 22hrs & 26hrs fail.

But they sure look pretty in the den together.

Definitely! :D
BTW...Ever since I brought this thread back up...Everyone started posting... JUST SAYING :p

Anyuszko
11-06-13, 02:02 AM
Definitely! :D
BTW...Ever since I brought this thread back up...Everyone started posting... JUST SAYING :p

Yup. :) I got my mask some weeks ago after so many tryings. Meanwhile I got like ~30 athletics (you know the feeling when the timer is 11 hrs, it could be mask...but almost often athletic) and even three goblins, which are considered super rares, and mask, who is only "rare" is much harder to breed.

daughtryville
01-16-14, 11:59 PM
I finally got mask!!! LOVE this dragon!!!
i used night and virtue and got 2 masks in a row