PDA

View Full Version : Account Transfer/ Teamlava TROLL?

givemeback
03-25-13, 07:50 AM
So I recently just broke my Iphone and can't manage to boot it up anymore. 4 Days ago I decided to buy myself a new one, and asked teamlava support if they were able to transfer my old account to my new iphone. Their answer was Yes : They gave me the steps to follow and I did so. After 3 days of no message I decided to send a new Email with all the informations needed in order to get my account back, Old ID name, New ID name, Number of Gold i possessed and the Level. (Those were the informations they needed and thats what I was told to do from their first email ) Now what suprises me is that after sending them the second mail with all the informations, I got a new mail from them in which they tell me to give them everything again( Old account name, New Account etc.. ) I just gave them all the informations when I emailed them, dont they read what I write? Is Teamlava trolling me or why is that?

Anyone knows what's happening?

nmishii
03-25-13, 09:06 AM
The first time I requested to have my games transferred, I knew what they would ask and gave them that info in the first email. Like you, I got a response to give them the same info. I guess that's their process. I just did what they asked and my games were transferred very quickly after that.

When you sent in the second email, they see it as a new request and don't associate it with the first email (I wouldn't expect them to), and asked you for the info as that is their process. Just do what they ask.

You shouldn't have sent the second new email, but responded to the original one after giving them 3-5 business days to respond. Keep sending in new emails, and they might think you're the troll.

givemeback
03-25-13, 09:25 AM
Yes sure, it is just strange to me, that they would ask me to do everything again, even though i have sent them the information they need, I felt like they didn't even read my answer. But well, I guess I'll have to wait for another reply then.

What i forgot to mention was that I sent the 2nd email, because the first process somehow seemed to have been resolved or something, since that was what it said when I clicked on it in the email.

kooky panda
03-25-13, 10:33 AM
When you send an email, you will get an automatic response back from support. It will ask for certain information based on what words you used in your email. Even though you sent all the information it is very important to answer any emails sent by support, even if you feel it is duplicate information.
If you do not respond to an email, they will assume you no longer need help and close your ticket.

As nmishii stated, if you send more than one email on the same subject, it can delay your ticket.

See this thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support&p=182015&viewfull=1#post182015) for more information.