PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Team Lava response

foxysquash
03-25-13, 07:12 AM
I purchased 50 gems a few days ago with the 30% off sale. I used 20 to expand and 4 to complete recipes which should have left 26 gems. All of a sudden I looked and I only had 3 gems left! I did not make any other gem purchases. I checked and double checked that I didn't buy something in the inventory by mistake.
The game was acting up all day that day too and not loading messages or letting me see what is written on other walls so I don't know if that had something to do with it or not, but my gems are gone! I need those gems!
I contacted team lava via email but have yet to hear a response. I did not stop playing and have acquired more gems since then so I hope there is no trouble with that but I wasn't about to stop playing.
Has anyone else had any experience with how long it takes to get a response from them? Or had this issue with missing gems?

beccadt89
03-25-13, 09:54 AM
i've fallen pray to a couple of unintentional gem purchases like boxes etc before and you dont get your gems back. HOWEVER i once went on my game and the exact thing happened to me! i had earned 50 odd gems from mastering recipes and one day i went on and over 20 were missing, with the game acting up. i thought id bought something by mistake but emailed TL anyway and within a day they got back to me, saying there had been a problem and i would be recredited with the gems, which i was! if you are 100% sure you didnt buy anything and your game has been acting up i would hope you'll get them back like i did!

kooky panda
03-25-13, 10:07 AM
It can support 3-5 business day to respond to your email. If it has been over 5 business days, check your spam folder and make sure their response did not go there.
If after 5 days respond back to your ticket email and let them know you still need help.