PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 3/20/13

maguar
03-25-13, 01:03 AM
Vote for the items, catalogues and themes you'd like to see in your boutique.

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know ehat is needed to make it one trend, classic etc. your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks.

Don't forget that Mothers Day and May Day are coming up.

You can also add gameplay suggestions. Please note that these won't be included in polls but will be passed on.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it.

drevo77
03-25-13, 02:51 PM
I would love to see a cash register built into a smart looking desk that you find in nice boutiques and rack systems with in built mirrors, so you can fit them on walls. etc

IsisGarden
03-25-13, 05:23 PM
I would like more jeans, tennis shoes, sandals, and sunglasses.

drevo77
03-26-13, 02:43 AM
I love the idea of a Marilyn Monroe catalogue, I see a billowy white dress coming up!

Ic3e
03-26-13, 05:56 AM
I'm wanting a more boy look.

When You're A Boy:
Army Green Scrunch-Sleeve
Belted Skinny Jeans
Worn Trainers
Belted Fedora

And a more boy-esque look (the difference is boy is completely dressing like a guy, if boy-esque it's still boy-ish but still retaining a few girly characteristics.)

One of the Boys:
Sequin Bolero
Leather Mini
Buckled Boots
Sequin Hoops

dalula
03-26-13, 04:52 PM
More denim short shorts (like the new mother earth catalog.) and more purple (my favorite color).
Also thinking about curly avatar hair (slightly wavy) and the diva hair in different colors. Also, what about hair with highlights? For example, black hair with green streaks. I would personally like to see black short (kind of pixie style) hair with sideswept bangs and green tips.
Also, more runway, formal, and nightlife catalogs. too much casual ones in my opinion.

dalula
03-26-13, 04:55 PM
More denim short shorts (like the new mother earth catalog.) and more purple (my favorite color).
Also thinking about curly avatar hair (slightly wavy) and the diva hair in different colors. Also, what about hair with highlights? For example, black hair with green streaks. I would personally like to see black short (kind of pixie style) hair with sideswept bangs and green tips.
Also, more runway, formal, and nightlife catalogs. too much casual ones in my opinion.
Forgot to mention I would really like an ombre hairstyle (especially for brown). I would also like to see cardigans and sunglasses and maybe different style doors (glass door, sliding door, doors with designs on them, french doors)

newmoonfashion
03-26-13, 04:56 PM
As much as I love the big displays (3x3), I would love to have more the size of the autumn wedding and Paris girls (2x1)
The big ones take up too much space if you have 4-5.

I would love to have some purple, violet and lavendar catalogues.

Nice ivory coloured counters without other colours added.
All black racks

newmoonfashion
03-26-13, 05:00 PM
I would love fitted cardigans as well.
Maybe a white with 3/4 long sleves and embroidery in pastel colours.

I would love a 50s white dress with cherries

New eyes options for avatar. Some of the ones we have are a bit too big and scary.

Christiana12345
03-26-13, 08:37 PM
I would love fitted cardigans as well.
Maybe a white with 3/4 long sleves and embroidery in pastel colours.

I would love a 50s white dress with cherries

New eyes options for avatar. Some of the ones we have are a bit too big and scary.

about the eyes,lol and true.

Christiana12345
03-26-13, 08:52 PM
Sparkle Girl
Sequin Top
Glitter Silver Jean
Sparkly Suede Boots
Gem Cowboy Hat

Girl in ******s
Black and Purple Crop Top
Zebra leggings
Gem ballet flats
Silver and Black Braclet

Prepared for winter
Yarn Tank Top
ski pants
Leather Booties
Blue ****** Scarf

Simply Causual
Pink yellow tunic
Ribbon for hair
Tie Dye Skirt
Yellow Sunny Flip Flops

Rock Star In Progess
Pink tshirt
Skinny Ripped Jeans
Hot Pink Boa
Black Low heeled Boots

Ic3e
03-26-13, 09:45 PM
Really Provacative party/nightclub clothing.

Get Ready, Get Set:
Pin****** Midriff
High-Cut Skirt
Strappy High Heels
Glossy Hairband

Not That Kinda Girl:
Low-Cut Hooded Dress
Platform Heels
Electric Pink Sunnies
Electric Pink Gloves

Then really conservative clothing.

A Night In:
Ankle Length Gown
Polka Dot Flats
Polka Dot Scarf
Tunnel Belt

Formal Fit:
Floral Button Up
Khaki Pants
Floral Low Heels
Floral Handbag

Breaking the rules of tradition.

Who Needs Rules: (A rebellious schoolgirl look)
Frayed Blazer
Studs & Chains Skirt
Knee Boots
Fingerless Gloves

So-Called Sophistication: (Office rebellion)
Chainz Blouse
Leather Pencil Skirt
Leather Booties
Chainz Bracelet

Eclectic futuristic clothing.

Leap Ahead:
Turquoise Metallic Crop
Translucent Gem Skirt
Sky High Booties
Turquoise Sunglasses

Superb Shine:
Sun Metal Corset
Galaxy Mini Skirt
Metal Thigh Boots
Galaxy Necklace

Ic3e
03-27-13, 12:36 AM
Oh, I almost forgot about Mom's Day!

Mother Dearest:
Petite Dress
Petite Mid-Heels
Mother's Locket
Mother's Bouquet

I was also thinking about Dad's Day.

Golfing With Dad:
Pink Polo
Golf Pants
Pink Golf Shoes
Golf Visor

newmoonfashion
03-27-13, 01:49 AM
Wauw... Do you work with desig Ic3e? You have so many great cataloge ideas. Love your doll designs too.
Have you posted a picture of your shop, or would you allow me to take a look if I sent an invite? I am curious...

Ic3e
03-27-13, 02:25 AM
Wauw... Do you work with desig Ic3e? You have so many great cataloge ideas. Love your doll designs too.
Have you posted a picture of your shop, or would you allow me to take a look if I sent an invite? I am curious...

If I did work for the Design Team on TL, you'd see all of my catalogs already there... You can send me an invite on FS sure and no I haven't posted a pic of my shop since Jan/Feb 2012. I haven't got the time. And thanks for the compliment about my catalog ideas and designs, I'm actually thinking of taking a course for Fashion or Digital Design in college.

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 09:31 AM
Ball Lover
-pink hairband
-pink jersy
-pink track pants
-red baskrt ball shoes

Ic3e
03-28-13, 09:22 PM
A Hippie theme!

Festival Glam:
Cotton Band Tee
Denim Bell-Bottoms
Tye-Dye Chucks
Flower Stud Earrings

Down to Earth:
Paisley Wrap Dress
Wooden Clogs
Psychedelic Sunglasses
Peace Sign Necklace

Decor:
Peace Posters
Flower Power Display (models in a field of flowers)
Vintage Guitars
Glamourous Nomads (kinda like the Hit the Beach item)
Peace Ottomans
Peace Counters
Flower Racks
Vintage Surfboard

greatday2bealive
03-28-13, 09:22 PM
Exactly what I would like too
Along with pajamas and business clothing (but with dress pants...not a knee or mini skirt...way too many of those)

greatday2bealive
03-28-13, 10:41 PM
Note: "exactly what i would" was referring to what IsisGarden said.

Christiana12345
03-29-13, 08:39 PM
Gemortric Sis
Black and White ****** Shawl
Pentagon Necklace
Dimond Tights
Triangle Pumpz

Reporter At Work
Blue Simple Mini Dress (not skirt)
Smarty Heels
Paper Pad
Pink pencil

Back To The Future
Slim long Sleeve Shirt
Baggy Rainbow Pants
Turquoise Cowboy Boots
Backward Baseball Cap

Teenage Girl Downtown
Pink Blouse
Slpash painted Jeans
Written Over High Tops
Black and Purple Scarf

Sassy Day
Aviator Sunglass
Painted Flower Dress
Ribbon Heeled Wedges
Flower Hat
Decorations
On Sale Posters
Spring Is Here sign
Easter Bunny Display with kids(like santa claus display last year)
Fashion Bookcase
Green Grass Tiles
Parsol Display
Tote Bag Hanging On Flowers
Spring Rocking Chair
Spring Jewlery Display

Christiana12345
03-29-13, 09:20 PM
Good As Gold:
Sleeveless Scoop Neck Gold Top
Long Floral Gold Dress
Glittery Gold Gladiator Heels
Shiny Gold Flora earrings

The Woman In Hoodie:
Cropped Hoodie
Skinny Red Jeans
Ballet Heels
Zipper Earrings

Christiana12345
03-29-13, 09:30 PM
Hey is it just me or"skirt"is spelled wrong?

CowgirlGlam-rhinestone jacket,plaid skirt, heeled boots,rhinestone hat.

totally embaressed cause if im wrong, i probaly get F in spelling and fired as a teacher :o

andromedablack
03-30-13, 06:09 AM
It would be good to have longer, wavy hair for our avatars! :)
Long hair please <3

lelaina752
03-30-13, 07:41 AM
I would love long curly/wavy hair in brown or red please! I also love the updo on the spring wedding display...I would love to get something like that for my avatar.

With the spring wedding display, it would be cool to see a pink dressing room (pink background) with maybe a wedding cake on the side?

It was mentioned before, but it would also be cool to see a display with fireworks for the 4th of July. I am picturing a Katy Perry inspired fireworks dress in a display with maybe a matching one for my avatar? Please make it out of a box though! :)

I am SOOO happy that the egg chest items (including lower place items) are out of the box. Thank you SO much TL. Please do this with the Valentine's and Eclectic chest. I would love to be able to buy the pucker up display, marriage proposal display and fascinator display, and the fascinator for my avatar.

Christiana12345
03-30-13, 08:51 PM
It would be good to have longer, wavy hair for our avatars! :)
Long hair please <3

Me too. I look short with short curly/wavy hair. I look crazy!

Sweetmint76
03-30-13, 08:58 PM
Would love to have more gift options to send to people. Would also like to see more we can buy for coins and less with gems cause it takes away from the creativity. As far as clothing...I think it would be neat to see some leather couture type stuff. When bringing out new styles of clothing it would also be nice to see ones with less time to get them ready. Kinda slows things down when you mostly have to wait 10, 12, 16, and 18 hours. I like the ones that are like 30 min, 2 and 4 hours. I feel like I get more accomplished.

Christiana12345
03-30-13, 09:14 PM
Once Upon A time
Juliet Dress
Juliet Heels
Juliet Clutch
Juliet Pearls

Camper In Woods
White Tight Tshirt
Khaki Skirt
Red Camping boots
Pink Safari Hat

Busy In Work
Light Pink Blouse
Brown Slacks
Busy Heels
Black Busy Clutch

maguar
03-30-13, 09:17 PM
Hey is it just me or"skirt"is spelled wrong?

CowgirlGlam-rhinestone jacket,plaid skirt, heeled boots,rhinestone hat.

totally embaressed cause if im wrong, i probaly get F in spelling and fired as a teacher :o

Oops. I just copied and pasted without checking. Unfortunately I can't edit it.

Christiana12345
03-30-13, 09:18 PM
Would love to have more gift options to send to people. Would also like to see more we can buy for coins and less with gems cause it takes away from the creativity. As far as clothing...I think it would be neat to see some leather couture type stuff. When bringing out new styles of clothing it would also be nice to see ones with less time to get them ready. Kinda slows things down when you mostly have to wait 10, 12, 16, and 18 hours. I like the ones that are like 30 min, 2 and 4 hours. I feel like I get more accomplished.
Definitely need more gift opinions. Sick of same ol' pumps, red shirts, slack, handbag. Something not in catalogues, but stylish so people will send and send gifts cause now I hardly get gifts.

I love the leather idea, totally original.

Ic3e
03-31-13, 02:27 AM
Dr. Zhivago:
Snow White Coat
Fur Trimmed Skirt
Black Leather Boots
Fur Shawl

Saturday Afternoon:
Knotted Orange Top
Denim Shorts
Orange Espadrilles
Gold Bangles

Suit Up:
Houndstooth Suit Jacket
Houndstooth Skirt
Brogue Shoes
Leather Briefcase

Gowns in the Town:
Satin Ankle Dress
Black Pumps
Wreath Necklace
Beaded Clutch

Into the Groove:
Sequin Dancing Dress
Platform Dancing Shoes
Sequin Earrings
Sequin Headband

Formal Ambition:
Tan Suit Jacket
Corduroy Pants
Khaki Flats
Portfolio

Out of Africa:
Muted Tanktop
Geometric Knee Skirt
Leather Slippers
Traditional Headwrap

Bollywood Flair:
Red Sari
Tassel Sandals
Bollywood Necklace
Bollywood Earrings

Cocktail Hour:
Slim Cocktail Dress
Open-toed Heels
Onyx Bangles
Onyx Earrings

Oh, What a Night:
Prom Dress
Prom Heels
Shear Shawl
Lily Corsage

Preppie Staples:
Plaid Sweater
Ruffled Skirt
Plaid Flats
Preppie Handbag

Hip Hop:
Oversized Jersey
Baggy Jeans
Vintage Kicks
Chains Medalion

Night Fever:
Bell-bottom Jumpsuits
Night Shoes
Feather Boa
Gold Pendant

lelaina752
03-31-13, 07:22 AM
Leather would be amazing. I would love to see a leather dress with a funnel neck. I also love Ic3e's ideas above.

cpebbles73
03-31-13, 08:11 PM
I would love to see the Marilyn Monroe catalog of the pink dress of gentlemen prefer blondes .. When she sings diamonds are a girls best-friends.

cpebbles73
03-31-13, 08:12 PM
Best friend

Christiana12345
03-31-13, 10:02 PM
Im gonna go for marilyn monroe. But it depends on what is gonna be in the catolugue

Christiana12345
03-31-13, 10:07 PM
deccoration:
antique stuff:
antique choker display
antique clock
antique wallpaper
antique vase
antique floor
antique origami bird

AlisinChanes
04-01-13, 01:48 PM
I'm so excited that vintage swimwear was included in the poll, thanks! I'm so anxious to see if we get some for Summer. I can't wait for Summer period this year. The sooner May gets here, the better, ready to hit the door running for vacation! :-)

Ic3e
04-02-13, 01:44 AM
Seasonal.

Flower Bird:
Fringe Scoop Neck
Khaki Capris
Fringe Wedges
Flower Pendant

Summer Haze:
Caribbean Mullet Dress
Summer Flip-Flops
Summer Sunglasses
Plastic Handbag

Fall In:
Orange Trench Coat
Plaid Pants
Vintage Docs
Plaid Bag

Winter Sonota:
Fur Trim Coat
Geometric Leggings
Fur Trim Boots
Geometric Scarf

Christiana12345
04-02-13, 10:09 PM
I wonder who thought of Victorian theme. I didnt see it on this thread so ty tl design team!

Ic3e
04-02-13, 10:24 PM
I wonder who thought of Victorian theme. I didnt see it on this thread so ty tl design team!

It was on the poll sometime last year. A lot of us suggested it.

jojopeanut
04-02-13, 10:32 PM
I love you guys asking for orange colors. Seems we would have more than we could ever hope for, It's practically TL theme color. I like orange.

Ic3e
04-02-13, 10:41 PM
I love you guys asking for orange colors. Seems we would have more than we could ever hope for, It's practically TL theme color. I like orange.

Orange is the 'In' color this year that's why. I also really like the color orange.

jojopeanut
04-02-13, 10:52 PM
Ic3e I voted for the Gogo girl catalog I know it was your suggestion. I seen the designer inspired original it's cool I hope we get it. The checks were done I believe in a black and white or, orange and white maybe we can get an orange version :)

Ic3e
04-02-13, 11:16 PM
Ic3e I voted for the Gogo girl catalog I know it was your suggestion. I seen the designer inspired original it's cool I hope we get it. The checks were done I believe in a black and white or, orange and white maybe we can get an orange version :)

black and white, orange and white, green and white, and yellow and white. correct :)

Ic3e
04-03-13, 01:49 AM
Time to Shine.

Shine Bright:
Couture Diamond Sweater Dress
Lacquer Shine Shoes
Diamond Lace Fascinator
Couture Lacquer Clutch

Megawatt Reptilian:
Snakeskin Crew-Neck
Megawatt Sparkle Skirt
Snakeskin Heels
Megawatt Earrings

Trail Blazer:
Glittered Fringe Dress
Blood Orange Heels
Tassel Necklace
Glittered Sunnies

opanugie
04-03-13, 02:55 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEAASSEEEEEE do something to create more gifts

andromedablack
04-03-13, 04:03 AM
Where orange is the in color really; :-P

I insist on long wavy hair for avatar, I also want to suggest a hairstyle but I don't remember the word in english now.. -.-
Also more spring/summer themes and more pink... <3

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 07:09 AM
Where orange is the in color really; :-P

I insist on long wavy hair for avatar, I also want to suggest a hairstyle but I don't remember the word in english now.. -.-
Also more spring/summer themes and more pink... <3
Yes, we do need curly hair cuz i look awful in short.

Hey, r u my neighbor?

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 07:10 AM

Orange is a fun color! Orange is one of my fave colors. We hardly have orange anyway.:(

Lenn_ann
04-03-13, 07:29 AM
why not men? men as customers and outfits for them I just say so...

QueenOfDiamond
04-03-13, 08:11 AM
A confirmation button for gem usage please! And please provide a timeline as to when this will be implemented. Thanks.

Ckitty21
04-03-13, 02:34 PM
I would like some new hair styles! Maybe pigtails, or long, flowing, wavy hair. Maybe the groovy hair and the bow hair offered in different colors for a low gem price (10-15 gems?) or a high coin price (500,000 coins?) or offered from buying gems (Buying the 50 gem pack and up?).
Here's a suggestion for a cataloge in Fall:
Windy Day:
Cropped Jean Jacket
Flare Jeans
Suede Boots
Cloud earrings

I was hoping for a makeup counter for coins, and of course, more eye choices. I would also like the boxes to cost bait less (Does 15-20 gems sound reasonable to you, TL?). It's really hard for the people who actually earn our gems to get to 24 gems, and have to gamble for the things we like in the boxes.
Maybe a box with the majority of avatar clothing (Maybe the theme is The Seasons, or The Red Carpet or Hollywood!)

Ckitty21
04-03-13, 02:37 PM
why not men? men as customers and outfits for them I just say so...

I would rather not have men clothing, because Fashion Story is one of the more girls only games, since most other games are multi gender. After all, there are other games by TL for men!

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 08:30 PM
I would rather not have men clothing, because Fashion Story is one of the more girls only games, since most other games are multi gender. After all, there are other games by TL for men!

Which other games r for men? Not saying I like men idea. I agree with u. I dont like the men idea cuaze it will be strange if they actully have men looking at women makeup. :p No offense.

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 08:31 PM
edit:no offense to boys, notCkitty21

Ic3e
04-04-13, 12:40 AM
Fashion is a unisex thing. Besides would TeamLava really program men to shop for womens items? Seriously? Of course TL would program them to shop for mens items. And guess what, the guy who has been continuously giving (great if I do say so myself) fashion suggestions and illustrating (once again great) fashion drawings is a guy, a teenage guy. I'm only telling you now that I'm a guy, just in case you already didn't know.

If you already now about it, good for you :P

It's An Art:
Art Printed Dress
Printed Heels
Statement Necklace
Statement Sunglasses

Pink Lemonade:
Pink Maxi Kaftan
Lemonade Sandals
Lemonade Pendant
Pink Woven Bag

80s Pop Diva:
Diamond Denim Jacket
Florescent Pink Mini w/Legwarmers
Denim Sneakers
Polka-Dotted Hairbow

andromedablack
04-04-13, 04:14 AM
Ι don't like the men idea either,fashion story is a girly game and I don't want men's clothing and stuff in my boutique or men shopping around...also I don't know not even one boy or men that would like to play a game like this. . :-P

I suggest more purple and lilac clothing, it's such a beautiful color but we don't have much of it!

CottonFaery
04-04-13, 04:51 AM
I suggest more purple and lilac clothing, it's such a beautiful color but we don't have much of it!

Agree :)

What I'd really love to see:

A traditional outfit (maybe in purple and lilac?) inspired by Japan - Cute Geisha
Silk Kimono
Geta Shoes
Rice Paper Parasol
Porcelain Tea Set or a cute little purse

And some classy gothic style since we have two punk-inspired outfits :)

But pleeeaaase nothing that looks too costume-ish..

Ic3e
04-04-13, 06:37 AM
I feel offended because fashion itself isn't JUST a womens thing, if it were us men would be in rags right now. I'm just gonna brush this topic off.

Suggestions from fashion capitals all over the world.

From Paris With Love:
Pin****** Waistcoat
Pin****** Knee Skirt
Reflective Wedges
Gold Swirl Cuff

Jakartan Funk:
Funky ******s
Sun Orange Tights
Funky Flats
Patchwork Hobo

NY Chic:
Empire Waisted Dress
Broadway Pumps
Time Square Clutch
Soho Earrings

Beverly Babe:
Butterfly Bandeau
Beverly Cut-Offs
Platform Pumps
Glitter Bangles

San Fran Sass:
Vintage Purple Turtleneck
Sassy Slacks
Vintage Boots
Sassy Scarf

Roaming Piccadilly:
Argyle Blazer
Grey Skinny's
Black Boots
******d Beret

Partying on Copacabana:
Rhinestone Halter
Bubble Skirt
Strappy Heels
Party Purse

J-Pop:
Graphic High-Neck Sweater
Pleated Mini Skirt
Faux Fur Boots
Goggles

Espana's Sunset:
Groovy Spanish Maxi
Sunset Heels
Sunset Pendant
Groovy Clutch

Uniquely Amsterdam:
80s Blouse
Frayed Skirt w/tights
80s Ankle Boots
Knotted Bracelet

Ic3e
04-04-13, 07:49 PM
Gloves! I want gloves! And floor-length dresses that actually cover the feet! C'mon TL, you've had catalogs without shoes in its inventory before!

Art Deco:
Silk Floor-Length Dress
Diamond Drop Earrings
Silk Gloves
Deco Fascinator

Here Comes The Bride:
Satin & Lace Wedding Dress
Lace Veil
Satin Gloves
Bride's Bouquet

Hipsters Unite:
Knitted Cardigan
Vintage Cut-Offs
Granny Boots
Knitted Fingerless Gloves

Biker Babe:
Leather Biker Suit
Studded Biker Boots
Face Kerchief
Studded Leather Gloves

Hippie Glam:
Glam Paisley
Glam Clogs
Diamond Peace Pendant
Glam Gloves

chinatownchic
04-04-13, 09:34 PM
Honestly the team should make some new gifts idea!!! Pleaseeeeeee beside these ugly shoes,sweaters,slacks and handbag!!! Isn't it about time.......

Christiana12345
04-04-13, 09:53 PM
Blossom Chic
Blossoming Sundress
Blossoming Cowboy Boots
Blossom Straw Hat
Blossoming Basket

Sassy Librarian
Turtleneck Dress
Black Sassy Pumps
Sassy Bracelet
Pearl Dangles

More goth
Goth Beaut:
Back lace up dress
Fishnet Stockings
Blue Docs
Beanie

Goth Cuteness
Onyx headband
Dark geans
Pom pom sweatshirt
Glitter Flats

Simply Goth
Long Yarn Sweatshirt
Star jeans
Black Suede Booties
Blue Knited hat

Christiana12345
04-04-13, 10:08 PM
Forever Me
Forever Wispy ******d Sweatshirt (3/4 sleeves)
Forever Khaki Skirt
Forever Fruit tote bag
Forever boots
Bday Girl
Short Sleeves pOlka dot blouse
polka dot skirt
Pink Flip Flops
Curly ribbon headband

Ic3e
04-04-13, 11:44 PM
I agree with having Gothic items. And no offense Christiana but your suggestions are not very Gothic.

Gothic Loli:
Victorian Skull Top
Frilly Goth Skirt
Gothic Platform Boots
Frilly Goth Hat

Street Goth:
Spiders & Skulls Tank Top
Spider Tights
Super Pink Super High-Tops
Cross Necklace

Vamp It Up:
Gothic Corseted Dress
Platformed Mary Janes
Vampire Choker
Funeral Fascinator

Speaking of Gothic Loli, can we have the girlier side of that style? Lolita!

The Loli Aesthetic:
Floral Loli Dress
Frilly Pink Hairbow
Frilly Platform Boots
Ornate Heart Choker

Ic3e
04-04-13, 11:55 PM
I'm kinda obsessed with the Lolita idea now and before anyone says its more costume-y, you're wrong. The Lolita family is considered a street style in Japan.

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/Cameraz/media/Styles_of_Lolita_fashion_by_heartofglitter_zpsd8fa eecd.jpg.html

Ic3e
04-04-13, 11:57 PM
oops lemme try that again.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/Styles_of_Lolita_fashion_by_heartofglitter_zpsd8fa eecd.jpg

Ic3e
04-04-13, 11:58 PM
don't mind Kudona (first one on the third row) it's a men's Lolita thing.

maguar
04-05-13, 04:26 AM
Thanks again for all the suggestions. There were soooo many :)

You'll find the new poll and suggestion thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49347-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-4-3-13).