PDA

View Full Version : I guess I have to quit playing

nuphone1
03-25-13, 12:17 AM
Been playing this game for over a year and even made it to level 99. Problem is that I had a couple of problems with phones and had to keep switching them out. Finally got a working one and when I contacted tech to switch my game from my old phone to my new one they wouldnt unless I told them specifically how many gems I had. Ive had to switch phones before and usually theyd do it from me just saying I had around this many but this time they said not without a specific number. I gave them the name of the restaurant, my level, and a description of the place but its a no-go. If i cared about gems id tell them how many i had but i dont really care about them or keep track of how many i have. So my apologies to all of those who have me as a neighbor im afraid i can no longer. If someone from tech wants to read this and see what they can do thats fine but ive written to them asking for a sstatus update but theyre giving me the cold shoulder.

Name of restaurant: Get Stuffed (level 99)

kooky panda
03-25-13, 05:27 AM
You can try to transfer yourself.

Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)

nmishii
03-25-13, 08:55 AM
The gem total question is a security question so someone else isn't successful in requesting your games transferred to their device. The information, "I gave them the name of the restaurant, my level, and a description of the place..." are all public and anyone can get that from visiting the restaurant.

Since not everyone keeps track of their gem total, its not the best security question, and TL should come up with alternate ways of proving the request is from the owner.

cookietyler
03-25-13, 10:48 AM
They could incorporate a security question feature within the app or the forum.

fireflyfw
03-27-13, 07:21 PM
They've swapped my games over to new phones many mnay times before. .all they wanted was an estimate amount. .so give them a guess on how much u have..I dont think I would want to start over from beginning either...I too am lv 99. Good luck:)

yusefzai
03-27-13, 11:46 PM
I transfer my games myself.

On your new phone:
1.Download a Storm8 game. I got the Racing Live. Reach Level 2 which is done in 2-3 minutes.
2. Go to Settings > General. > Storm8. > Transfer
3. Enter your stormid and password. (your password can only be set on your OLD phone)
4. Download all your Team Lava Games (restaurant,bakery,etc) and everything is there.