PDA

View Full Version : Nothing in Consumable section of Inventory?

MBRBTBRB
03-24-13, 09:39 PM
How come there is nothing in the Consumable section of my Inventory? I do have lots of meals like Noodles, Pasta, Hearty Stew and also ingredients like Wheat, Roast Chicken etc.

maguar
03-24-13, 11:12 PM
I know I asked the same thing when the game first game out. Can't seem to find where I asked it though. I vaguely remember the answer being along the lines of it will have a purpose. I could be wrong as it was quite some time ago.

jtm101
03-25-13, 05:07 AM
I would like consumables to be kitchen resources, ie all crops, fruit, food made in kitchen.

We have way too many things assigned as Materials, they should be more evenly spread across the tabs.

Does this make sense to anyone else?

midnightmeerkat
03-25-13, 11:36 AM
I would like consumables to be kitchen resources, ie all crops, fruit, food made in kitchen.

We have way too many things assigned as Materials, they should be more evenly spread across the tabs.

Yes I would love that... Too much to look through at the moment.

PikaSquirrel
03-25-13, 05:54 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

laVirtualCloset
03-30-13, 12:55 PM
I know I asked the same thing when the game first game out. Can't seem to find where I asked it though. I vaguely remember the answer being along the lines of it will have a purpose. I could be wrong as it was quite some time ago.

I know, when items are buried within a larger topic, it can get difficult to find a specific item. For many things its very approapriate for it to be included within the larger thread. However, some things are helpful in standalone threads. Belladonna Goal is a good example. Having both helps many more people.

I found your question/idea in one of the Suggestion Threads back in November: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36972-Castle-Story-Suggestions&p=444001&viewfull=1#post444001

The staff responded to some of ur other ideas but i don't believe there was a response to this one.

bunny2889
03-30-13, 04:41 PM
Gosh, it would be so helpful to sort through everything!

maguar
03-30-13, 06:19 PM
I know, when items are buried within a larger topic, it can get difficult to find a specific item. For many things its very approapriate for it to be included within the larger thread. However, some things are helpful in standalone threads. Belladonna Goal is a good example. Having both helps many more people.

I found your question/idea in one of the Suggestion Threads back in November: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36972-Castle-Story-Suggestions&p=444001&viewfull=1#post444001

The staff responded to some of ur other ideas but i don't believe there was a response to this one.

I thought it might of been something earlier and MHz_ responded? When they upgraded my account I lost the link to my earlier posts so I can't check ba k. Regardless ill pass the idea along again.

MBRBTBRB
04-01-13, 04:19 AM

It makes perfect sense to me! This is exactly what I'd like.

elaur
04-01-13, 06:25 AM
Yes please!!!

55Merida
04-30-13, 03:32 PM
I actually came here to pst this idea and searched for it first. It just seems like an unfulfilled idea or that its supposed to be that way and is broken. I mean there are so very many consumables. Everything grown and harvested from the garden as well as all the things crafted in the kitchen, the fruit trees, etc. It's just so confusing to sort through and the Consumables tab being empty just is frustrating. Please, pretty please change that :)