PDA

View Full Version : What are the collections for pet shop my screen won't show it

missdsenior
03-24-13, 09:24 PM
Can someone please post a picture of the collections my screen won't show my rewards for anything its just blank thank you in advance

puddlegirl
04-07-13, 12:32 PM
I'm having the same problem. I keep trying to guess what I need and its not working so great. :( Would be awesome if someone could help! :)

CharmingRhino
04-08-13, 05:24 PM
You can access your Collections screen from the main Menu.

puddlegirl
04-09-13, 06:17 PM
I am aware of this. Its not showing the pictures of what I still need nor the reward for completing it. I need someone to tell me what I need for the collections..

nmishii
04-09-13, 06:55 PM
Were you able to see the images in the past, but can't now? Did you reinstall the game or clear data/cache? If so, wait a while and the images will eventually load. Sometimes it takes a while for images to load, especially if Pet Shop Story was reinstalled or its data/cache was cleared.

If not, maybe something got messed up with your game. Try deleting the game, rebooting your device, and reinstalling the game. Then wait a while for your images to appear. Could take a couple of minutes.