PDA

View Full Version : Benefit to upgrading other than time and coins?

randy516
03-24-13, 07:51 PM
I am wondering if I upgrade my saw mills and my sparkling mines if they will drop better items? I know coin intake will increase but what about better items being dropped? Like more stones? Or royal blocks? You know things like that which take time to build... Any ideas?

onemansmiracle
03-24-13, 10:23 PM
nothing changes,just 50 minutes less if you upgrade them to lv5

habanero89
03-25-13, 08:25 AM
Ive found that by upgrading my mines Ive gotten much better items, earth wisps and jewels for example :) Ive heard plenty of people say theyve upgraded their mines to level 5 and sometimes get wisp lanterns! I don't know about the other resource buildings but I'm sure its the same.

olcastle
03-26-13, 11:28 AM
I's very interesting, I didn't notice any difference. I hope devs will clear it up.

laVirtualCloset
03-27-13, 10:01 AM
Ive found that by upgrading my mines Ive gotten much better items, earth wisps and jewels for example :) Ive heard plenty of people say theyve upgraded their mines to level 5 and sometimes get wisp lanterns! I don't know about the other resource buildings but I'm sure its the same.

This was experience as well

musicteacher22
03-28-13, 10:18 AM
I'm obsessed with upgrading! I'm currently working on every building being at a 5! Gives me something else to focus on while waiting to finish adventures and quests. I have a problem, I have to have three stars before I move on ;) also, habanero89, I think I get better items in addition to more coins.