PDA

View Full Version : if we can no longer

sharbuch
03-24-13, 02:12 PM
Get the rose oven then why is it still in my inventory it like a big tease (here I am but you can't have me )
What going on I thought they moved things out once you no longer get the goals its not fair its sitting there but I can't get it. :(

rusticjess
03-24-13, 05:50 PM
Same reason that I started playing nearly a year after truffle chairs were released, but the truffle chair is still locked by a goal at the end of my chair selection. Also the basic oven still has a bunch of neat recipes that are locked by goals....pfff. They just either don't care about this stuff still being there or there is a chance they might be re released....hoping

kooky panda
03-24-13, 06:07 PM
If TL removes the oven, then it will be removed from all games, including the games of players that did complete the goal to obtain this
appliance.
They cannot go in and just remove the appliance from some games.

sharbuch
03-24-13, 06:57 PM
Ahh that explains it thank you kooky but it is still a tease I wish they would give us another chance to get them

scarletdragon18
03-24-13, 07:59 PM
I agree, the truffle chair would be cool to have, and I know sometime last year in RS some steampunk decorations were released, but they're gone now. I wish I could get them! :(