PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

xvanillex
03-24-13, 12:47 PM
Can someone explain to me the point of gifts? I don't understand what to do with them.

laauraa122
03-24-13, 04:18 PM
gifts main purpose it to help build the pen of a pet or decorations, for example you will notice with some of the pets there will be a hammer next to it. That means you will need particular gifts to complete the pen for your pet. To get these gifts you will have to request gifts from your neighbors. To do this you will need to purchase the pet that you want and then once its in your pet shop you will need to click on your pet. It will then show you the gifts that you need. You then will request from your neighbors what you need, they will then be sent a request from you, once they have accepted the request you will be able to use the gift to build your pet or decoration. Some neighbors may ask you to send them a gift, to do this you can go to the neighbors pet shop click on GIFT and pick a gift to send them. Keep in mind you only have a certain amount of gifts you can receive and request in one day. Some neighbors may even send you different gifts on a daily basis, sometimes you may not need them so you can choose to accept or decline the gift. Personally I like to accept most of the gifts because you may need them to build pens or decorations in the future. Hope this helps