PDA

View Full Version : Vanishings

smallholding42
03-24-13, 10:01 AM
Bought new wallpaper, it showed on my wall, money deducted from cash pot, happy days.

Two seconds later I had "processing" flash up and when it cleared, my new wallpaper had vanished and money I paid out not back in cash pot.

Needless to say, bit miffed :rolleyes:

What's going on please?

TinksThots
03-28-13, 09:22 AM
That's happened to me several times with several different scenarios, from cooking food to serving food to decorating, even leveling up and having it back up and make me get those last few level points all over again, losing out on whatever I'd just spent to get there. I'd like an answer too, please?

[S8] Regina
03-28-13, 03:42 PM
Thank you for your reports! What you are describing is due to a "Sync Error"- you may notice your coins or items you just bought disappearing. This is because your game has gone back a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

I would suggest to first force-close the app, to restart the game before playing again on your device.

TinksThots
03-28-13, 05:32 PM
That doesn't do anything for what's already been lost though... and there's no predicting it, so there's no preventing it with the force-closing thing, that would only stop it from happening twice during the same play session after it's already happened once, right? Are we just out of luck on this one?

TinksThots
06-26-13, 04:55 PM
This is still an issue.