PDA

View Full Version : Limited Dragons I want to come back

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ziggle5
03-24-13, 07:14 AM
I'm guessing once they're gone you can never get another, but I'm asking on the slight chance I'm wrong.

Four Leaf Timer: http://bit.ly/ZGRWor --Sehana

Easter Timer: http://goo.gl/wqI60 --Sehana

wimsical
03-24-13, 07:32 AM
I think that they are yearly.

pegasus14
03-24-13, 08:14 AM
I hope they're yearly...I never got that infernal Witch dragon despite incessantly trying for a month.

tig_sphinx
03-24-13, 08:15 AM
Do you think the zombie, witch, and boo is included as seasonal dragons? Cause I would like another chance to get witch and boo since I tried last time and failed.

topherocious
03-24-13, 08:23 AM
I kinda hope they're gone forever but with a chance to get them again say on DS's birthday or some special event they introduce. Although my opinion is kind of a double standard one seeing how'd I'd like the opportunity to get the Nether Portal since I wasn't playing then. Alas, we will have to wait and see.

sollia
03-24-13, 08:24 AM
I don't think the game has been around long enough to have a precedent to go by. We'll find out eventually I suppose.

kwhales
03-24-13, 08:45 AM
I don't think the game has been around long enough to have a precedent to go by. We'll find out eventually I suppose.

Dragon Story was introduced 5/18/12, so we should be finding out soon if they will bring back LE's for the anniversary. I personally think they should stay gone and new seasonal/holiday dragons should be introduced. They won't be 'special' if they keep coming back.

Ziggle5
03-24-13, 08:58 AM

I was hoping the developers might have said something. I've seen some of them on the forums so hopefully they'll reply to this.

flowless
03-24-13, 11:29 AM
Dragon Story was introduced 5/18/12, so we should be finding out soon if they will bring back LE's for the anniversary. I personally think they should stay gone and new seasonal/holiday dragons should be introduced. They won't be 'special' if they keep coming back.

I completely agree

sweetstuff525
03-24-13, 11:32 AM
I want the witch to come back

DragonTan1
03-24-13, 12:58 PM
I hope they come back, I wasn't around when the Halloween dragons were out and as I want one of each dragon they have to bring them back. :mad:

sollia
03-24-13, 03:51 PM

I agree, I think there should be new seasonal dragons each time. It does make ones in the past more special.

thatgirl444
03-24-13, 04:03 PM
It might be like with the LTO's in other games...once they are gone the're gone.....yet once in a while when we whine enough they might bring something back like with the moster kitchen...barista counter...etc..

Ziggle5
03-25-13, 04:02 AM
If they're gone forever they'd be really special, but then most people wouldn't be able to collect all the dragons (which, from what I've seen, is what a lot of people want to do). If they were yearly they'd still be somewhat special, because you'd have to have played for a whole year to get them all.

Team Lava could make a compromise, you could get them again, but each year they have a slightly different colour or pattern, so people could still have their super special dragons and everyone could still get a version of them.

jellypie200
03-25-13, 04:09 AM
Yearly

jellypie200
03-25-13, 04:09 AM
Yearly

I mean yearly or seasonal not sure

sollia
03-25-13, 07:10 AM
I understand that people want to collect all the dragons but I think it will be better if they didn't come back. Or maybe one of the more popular ones comes back and the rest are new?

If people look at their album, it doesn't have the dragons that were retired except the ones you did get, so they can still have a full album without all the seasonal dragons.

aceblade
03-25-13, 10:11 AM
I received THREE witches and not one Zombie!
:(

lollipop_rp
03-25-13, 10:12 AM
It is unfair for newer players (my lollipop_rp account is new but not my other account. Ask me for my ID if you want proof)

Oh back to the subject- I would like them to comeback, I need zombie and that weird looking pumpkin dragon. Maybe they'll reappear... But then it would be a bit too close since the valentines dragons are still here...

sollia
03-25-13, 11:32 AM
It's not unfair. What makes the dragons special is that they were here and now they're gone.

Think of it this way. What if you had worked somewhere for a long time, so you get better pay than someone who just started? Isn't that fair the the person loyal to the company for a long time is rewarded for it?

midnightmeerkat
03-25-13, 11:54 AM
It's not unfair. What makes the dragons special is that they were here and now they're gone.

Think of it this way. What if you had worked somewhere for a long time, so you get better pay than someone who just started? Isn't that fair the the person loyal to the company for a long time is rewarded for it?
If you think of LE in real life they become available through a second hand market to those people who couldn't get them to start with over time... I think it is fair for them to come back seasonally.

kwhales
03-25-13, 03:56 PM
I received THREE witches and not one Zombie!
:(

I received 3 zombies and not one witch. But according to another thread and Frozen Turtle, seasonal seems to mean that they are gone for the season. Not gone forever. So I am taking it that they will be back.

sollia
03-25-13, 05:17 PM
I received 3 zombies and not one witch. But according to another thread and Frozen Turtle, seasonal seems to mean that they are gone for the season. Not gone forever. So I am taking it that they will be back.

I got Boo because I didn't want the others :P

Can you point me in the direction of that? I'm curious.

kwhales
03-25-13, 05:23 PM
I got Boo because I didn't want the others :P

Can you point me in the direction of that? I'm curious.

Last post here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48632-Seasonal-vs-limited/page2

hamadrys
03-25-13, 05:29 PM
If I understand this correctly, Frozen Turtle means that a seasonal may very well stay.
But we know that some seasonal suddenly became limited.
So who knows for sure... All I know is that I am breeding the seasonals that I am missing, just in case...

sollia
03-25-13, 05:32 PM
Thanks for pointing that out to me.

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 07:33 PM
I still need LeftHeart, Passion, Easter, Chocolate and Firework... I'll leave chocolate for now and try for the others at once with a Red/Blue/Yellow combo, I jus hope I don't get Magic lol

koiju
03-25-13, 08:45 PM
I still need LeftHeart, Passion, Easter, Chocolate and Firework... I'll leave chocolate for now and try for the others at once with a Red/Blue/Yellow combo, I jus hope I don't get Magic lol

I'm the same but make it right heart and throw in cupid. Dreading Magic fails, although then I'll get amethysts for crafting that dragon I guess. But sticking with the red/blue/yellow combo so at least I'll avoid more island fails :)

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 08:56 PM
I'm the same but make it right heart and throw in cupid. Dreading Magic fails, although then I'll get amethysts for crafting that dragon I guess. But sticking with the red/blue/yellow combo so at least I'll avoid more island fails :)

I forgot about being able to trade Magic, and it's rare so it will be even better to trade. I guess the Red/Blue/Yellow combo is perfect... I hope I don't get too many of them though, 20 hours X2 will be a pain.

annbluebird
03-25-13, 09:22 PM

Fireworks could disappear soon because it was a new year dragon. Winters are gone.. I guess this one will not stay for long. but I can be wrong. not sure that it s a seasonal

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 11:38 PM
I looked up these dragons...

Elf - 21st Dec 2012
Firework - 26th Dec 2012

Rose - 31st Jan 2013
LeftHeart - 31st Jan 2013
RightHeart - 31st Jan 2013
Passion - 31st Jan 2013

Cupid - 7th Feb 2013
Chocolate - 11th Feb 2013

If TL are going by release dates then Firework is next to go, the last two are quite new and I doubt they will go next but we'll see.

annbluebird
03-25-13, 11:44 PM

Elf - 21st Dec 2012
Firework - 26th Dec 2012

Rose - 31st Jan 2013
Passion - 31st Jan 2013

Cupid - 7th Feb 2013

If TL are going by release dates then Firework is next to go, the last two are quite new and I doubt they will go next but we'll see.

If seasonal, they should be out four months after..

stiktoch
03-26-13, 12:28 AM
I still need elf but tl makes it impossible with all the timed goals. What to do? Put all effort in elf or easter goal... :(

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 12:35 AM
I still need elf but tl makes it impossible with all the timed goals. What to do? Put all effort in elf or easter goal... :(

The best thing to do is forget Easter for now, you still have over 3 weeks to complete that goal and even if you don't do it in time I'm sure Easter will still be here. Don't forget that Elf has about 4 days left so I'm sure Easter can wait until then. If I get Firework in time I might go for another Elf, it's one of my favourite dragons. :P

stiktoch
03-26-13, 12:38 AM
Elf has been my fruitfull nightmare from the start. Apple toss anyone? ;)

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 12:51 AM
I just got a Firestorm... I bred Air & Athletic and I got 12 hours, hoping for a RightHeart or Easter.

SecretTarth
03-26-13, 01:54 AM

Totally disagree with that. Those that started later should have the opportunity to get the same things that a long time employee got if they show their loyalty also. I only started playing a month ago and would love to have access to the Halloween dragons if I stick with this game for a year. I'm a completist and would like to have all 103 (as of this moment).

kwhales
03-26-13, 03:12 AM
Totally disagree with that. Those that started later should have the opportunity to get the same things that a long time employee got if they show their loyalty also. I only started playing a month ago and would love to have access to the Halloween dragons if I stick with this game for a year. I'm a completist and would like to have all 103 (as of this moment).

If TL would begin to make every dragon available to new plays, we would have so many fails to contend with. Shortly before I started, players had only to evolve at level 6. Not 3. These players still only have to evolve at 6. That is a benefit they earned by playing early. Just as the ability to feed your dragons to epic for less ( before the food increase). It's just the way it is.

Just think about it. You may get a seasonal dragon that a player who starts later will not get. That's just part of the game.

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:00 AM
I agree with both point of view. I think it is nice to have dragons that others will not have, but I HATE the pressure of it.

sollia
03-26-13, 06:11 AM

Then I'm afraid I totally disagree with you as well :P

What's nice about seasonal dragons is that once they are gone, they don't leave an empty spot in your album. It's like they never existed and you can still get a full album.

Okay I thought of an example for how I view this. Let's say there's a gigantic worldwide lottery every 15 years. You weren't born for the last one but you can play now and keep playing in the future but you're complaining that you didn't win the lottery before you were even born.

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 09:07 AM
I think they should be brought back for a while and then removed again. I tried to get Snowman for days, and even though it was a pain it was exciting too. I know a lot of people who didn't get Snowman and were upset they failed to get one, I was lucky and mine hatched an hour before the time limit...

I would like to see it again at Christmas so others that failed to get one can try again, just because I have one doesn't mean they shouldn't be brought back... to me that is just selfish to want that.

sollia
03-26-13, 09:13 AM
Days? It took me months to get Snowman.

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 09:17 AM
Days? It took me months to get Snowman.

lol well I did say I got lucky. :P

sollia
03-26-13, 09:19 AM
I suppose I can't complain. I got Boo on the last day it was available on my first attempt. Funny, huh?

hamadrys
03-26-13, 09:55 AM
I got Zombie the last day too, while I had randomly thrown 2 dragons together in the den, lol. I had just started playing and had no idea of what limited meant. Ignorance is bliss...;)

sapphirecross
03-26-13, 09:58 AM
All the dragon removals do make it like a lottery, cuz you can play from the start of a dragon being released and still get disappointed. I've been trying for elf off and on since it came out. I'm really bummed it's getting pulled. Don't have fireworks either and that's prolly next. Really disappointed. It's weeks of fruitfuls. I tried forest, air, hybrids, even tried using turkey and scarecrow, after Easter came out. No elf, no clover, no Easter, no fireworks. Got some firestorms. Sad. I wouldn't mind so many fails if it was possible to at least get a dragon I want if I keep trying long enough, but not possible since they get removed. I don't play lottery in life, not sure how I got sucked into a daily game of it.

jovanisto
03-26-13, 11:08 AM
I changed my breeding stratgey just in case... I now try incessantly for the seasonal or LE until i get them, and disregard the contests and new dragons... Unless i need them for seasonals. I had to try 6 weeks to get the elf. I tried 3 weeks for the passion, failed so far. I iust got the cupid, in the den ! I still need the chocolate, passion, and bunny, and then i can try for black/pink hybrids or even a diamond... Unless another seasonal comes up...

shaynanep
03-26-13, 12:54 PM
I have been a just a little bit lucky to get the limited time dragons lately snowman and elf got it while trying for snow. After reading this thread I'm trying for the fireworks getting 20 hrs a bigger probability for the Island anyway hoping to get the fireworks ;)

hamadrys
03-26-13, 02:50 PM
I changed my breeding stratgey just in case... I now try incessantly for the seasonal or LE until i get them, and disregard the contests and new dragons... Unless i need them for seasonals. I had to try 6 weeks to get the elf. I tried 3 weeks for the passion, failed so far. I iust got the cupid, in the den ! I still need the chocolate, passion, and bunny, and then i can try for black/pink hybrids or even a diamond... Unless another seasonal comes up...

Jovanisto, that is crazy, we need exactly the same dragons and I just got my Cupid 2 days ago !!! Good luck to you :)

koiju
03-26-13, 04:11 PM
On my quest for a Fireworks before it'd counter starts and just scored an Easter from scorpion and water, happy about that! One more LE ticked off. Now waiting on a mist or eagle breeding (more trading fodder) before another attempt, may put my scorpion and water in again me thinks.

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 05:18 PM
I'm using Air and Athletic to get LeftHeart, Easter and Fireworks. The first fail was a Firestorm and the second fail was a RightHeart but I'll trade it soon... Why couldn't it have been a LeftHeart? :P

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:20 PM
I think I got left heart breeding two athletics together.

mica4817
03-26-13, 05:20 PM
I wish TL wouldn't make it nearly impossible to get the ones you need but

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:22 PM
I got LH and RH by breeding Diamond and Athletic. Got them pretty fast actually. But Passion...still don't have it. On my "to breed" list.

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 05:28 PM
I got LH and RH by breeding Diamond and Athletic. Got them pretty fast actually. But Passion...still don't have it. On my "to breed" list.

Why don't you have it, have you tried for Passion? I thought LH & RH gave you Passion everytime, guess not but you think that would be the case as these are the only two dragons who can get Passion.

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:31 PM
Why don't you have it, have you tried for Passion? I thought LH & RH gave you Passion everytime, guess not but you think that would be the case as these are the only two dragons who can get Passion.

Oh yes, I have tried !!! Over 20 times. LH and RH give more LH and RH or athletic. A real nightmare. If I had 2 diamonds I would try to get it like that, but I do not :(

kwhales
03-26-13, 05:32 PM

You would think that, but you get a lot of magics and left and right hearts breeding this combo.

DragonTan1
03-26-13, 05:36 PM
Oh yes, I have tried !!! Over 20 times. LH and RH give more LH and RH or athletic. A real nightmare. If I had 2 diamonds I would try to get it like that, but I do not :(

You would think that, but you get a lot of magics and left and right hearts breeding this combo.

lol not looking forward to it now! I have seen a few people with LH, RH & Passion and I have to say they do look great together. :P

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 05:37 PM
I count myself lucky getting passion pretty quickly (I think about 12 breedings or so).

kwhales
03-26-13, 05:38 PM
lol not looking forward to it now! I have seen a few people with LH, RH & Passion and I have to say they do look great together. :P

If you have two diamonds, breed those together if using your heart dragons isn't working.

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 03:28 AM
If you have two diamonds, breed those together if using your heart dragons isn't working.

I don't have Diamond yet but I can't see myself having two lol ...I just got another RightHeart, I have three now. I tried again with Athletic & Firestorm and I got 20 hours... with my luck it's Magic.

Loxieland
03-27-13, 03:49 AM

Elf - 21st Dec 2012
Firework - 26th Dec 2012

Rose - 31st Jan 2013
Passion - 31st Jan 2013

Cupid - 7th Feb 2013

Be nice if Kindle could try for the ones they can't get yet before they take them away.

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 03:57 AM
Be nice if Kindle could try for the ones they can't get yet before they take them away.

Which ones are those?

koiju
03-27-13, 06:18 AM
Waiting on 20hrs from scorpion and water - please be fireworks not magic, please!

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 09:02 AM
Waiting on 20hrs from scorpion and water - please be fireworks not magic, please!

lol I can't wait to see if it is Firework, I got 12 hours left. I'd use gold but I would regret it if it's Magic!

Torachan1980
03-27-13, 07:25 PM
The thing that really seems unfair to me is some of us HAVE been playing since the beginning or close to the beginning, and DID try for the LE's and even spent lots of money on go.d to speed up breeding and STILL didn't get some of them...well...if they were NEVER able to get them again just wouldn't be right. In the real world, if there's a limited edition item, if you aren't able to get it, you can always find someone who was able to who is willing to sell it or trade you for something else you can give them. You can't do that in DS. Even if you could, with people have to sell off or trade their extra dragons through the trading portal because of the habitat cap and all the new dragons being released at once, there's not going to be very many people out there with extras. There are far more people who need LE's than people who have extra LE's.

koiju
03-27-13, 07:51 PM
lol I can't wait to see if it is Firework, I got 12 hours left. I'd use gold but I would regret it if it's Magic!

Was Magic :(
Next try only a 5hr fail but with Caesar and Fire so Love, Parakeet or Four Leaf, I have Love of course so what's the bet....

I'm starting to feel I'm gonna end up like Torachan's comment, but I'm very grateful I got Elf and Snowman really really easily before I even knew they were so tough to get, I remember someone congratulating me on my wall about my Elf egg and I thought 'yeah so what' cos it was like my second dragon I'd ever bred - ah the old naive days!!

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 02:20 AM
Was Magic :(
Next try only a 5hr fail but with Caesar and Fire so Love, Parakeet or Four Leaf, I have Love of course so what's the bet....

I'm starting to feel I'm gonna end up like Torachan's comment, but I'm very grateful I got Elf and Snowman really really easily before I even knew they were so tough to get, I remember someone congratulating me on my wall about my Elf egg and I thought 'yeah so what' cos it was like my second dragon I'd ever bred - ah the old naive days!!

Lol yeah same, it was Magic! I got another 20 hours now... You're using love and Caesar? What if you get virtue? Elf was my 5th dragon but snowman was hard to get, mine hatched an hour before they took it off the market.

koiju
03-28-13, 05:48 AM
Lol yeah same, it was Magic! I got another 20 hours now... You're using love and Caesar? What if you get virtue? Elf was my 5th dragon but snowman was hard to get, mine hatched an hour before they took it off the market.

Ah heck, forgot the virtue fail! Have since got Love and have a 12hr breeding from left heart and air - hopefully a right heart - is that possible? Magic still in the nest, hope your 20 is a fireworks! And neither of us have to wait till the last hour! Are we neighbours? What's your island name, mine's Pern...

RotomGuy
03-28-13, 06:44 AM
I desperately want a second Elf to keep as Juvenile, but I'm worried to use my old combo (Caeser x Fairy) in fear that I might get a Sunrise.

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 10:06 AM
Ah heck, forgot the virtue fail! Have since got Love and have a 12hr breeding from left heart and air - hopefully a right heart - is that possible? Magic still in the nest, hope your 20 is a fireworks! And neither of us have to wait till the last hour! Are we neighbours? What's your island name, mine's Pern...

I hope so too, I keep getting Magic or RH. Yeah it could be a RH, LH, Easter or Firestorm. My island name is Dragonville, I think I added you unless it's another Pern lol

I desperately want a second Elf to keep as Juvenile, but I'm worried to use my old combo (Caeser x Fairy) in fear that I might get a Sunrise.

I wouldn't use that combo again, not now as there is only 1 day left... I got Elf with Forest & Fruitful a month ago and I got it for a friend last night using the same combo. Goodluck.

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 05:44 PM
It was Magic.. I got another Magic after using gold, and then Mist. Now I got 12 hours, I'll be happy with Easter or LH.

Ziggle5
03-31-13, 12:26 AM
I hope someone from team lava will post on this.

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 11:40 AM
Fireworks i never going to happen, I gave up and bred RH & LH for the 1st time and got Passion. I really am losing interest in Fireworks, it's a rare not an ultra rare. I just can't get it :/

kms899
03-31-13, 11:54 AM
I also have the RH and LH, will keep it at second stage, they look the best at this stage, will try for a passion later on.

riisak
03-31-13, 12:13 PM
I would think it has to be yearly.... Cuz that wouldn't be fair to new players, otherwise...

I started playing in Jan so i never even had a -chance- to get those halloween or thanksgiving dragons.

annbluebird
03-31-13, 02:38 PM
I would think it has to be yearly.... Cuz that wouldn't be fair to new players, otherwise...

I started playing in Jan so i never even had a -chance- to get those halloween or thanksgiving dragons.

I think that we will have other dragons for the next halloween/thanksgiving/st Patrick or else. As it is in every games. To keep interest. If we always have the same dragons, where will be the interest once we have all the same?

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 03:39 PM
I think that we will have other dragons for the next halloween/thanksgiving/st Patrick or else. As it is in every games. To keep interest. If we always have the same dragons, where will be the interest once we have all the same?

We can have them again and new ones :P

Ziggle5
04-02-13, 07:35 AM
^
That's a great idea!
Then everyone could get all the dragons if they wanted/were lucky and people who already have them will still get to look forward to new holiday dragons :D

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:44 AM
^
That's a great idea!
Then everyone could get all the dragons if they wanted/were lucky and people who already have them will still get to look forward to new holiday dragons :D

Yeah, everyone is happy! :P

Ziggle5
04-13-13, 02:40 AM
Still no answer from team lava :(

opanugie
04-13-13, 07:48 AM
i think its depend on teamlava, the seasonal dragon will be gone by limited time, but when the dragon is going to be get the limited time that we never know, so get them asap

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 12:16 AM
What Limited Time dragons that are now gone, don't you have?

I missed Cupid thanks to a last minute Titan, and I was on a DC Break during the Halloween and Thanksgiving ones.

What about you?

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:23 AM
Turkey, Witch, Pumpkin, Boo & Zombie.

They have never been available for me and I hope they come back! I have 94/105 dragons so far. Justice in the nest and Unicorn in breeding den so 96/105

henrylucky
04-14-13, 12:53 AM

They have never been available for me and I hope they come back! I have 94/105 dragons so far. Justice in the nest and Unicorn in breeding den so 96/105

Wow, you're so quick! I've been played since September and the Diamond hybrids that I have just Crusader, Quetzal.... Well, do you buy gold? if not, you're amazing....

BTW, I miss Boo, Witch, and Cupid. I was trying very hard to get Boo and Cupid since they came, but I've never gotten them. For Witch, I didn't try for it, it's my mistake. I hope they will come next Hallowen and Valentine.......

gail66
04-14-13, 01:41 AM

me too I stared this story after those went limited wish the came back

kbrown0410
04-14-13, 01:45 AM
I missed all the Halloween ones, as well as Elf, Snowman, and Chocolate. Outside of those, the ones I did get were mostly first time breeds (except Cupid, which was the last one before the timer ran out). Hopefully we have plenty of time left on the Passion if they decide to remove it

SamKanj
04-14-13, 01:54 AM
Witch and Pumpkin, I didn't try for Pumpkin tbh, I was busy trying for Witch which I didn't get. It was so hard to get :(

lotusthreads
04-14-13, 01:57 AM
Witch and boo

Baraze
04-14-13, 02:09 AM
All of the halloween ones that I cry after when I see them on an island. I hadnt yet gotten the full gist of how the game worked and didnt try for them. I has a turkey but traded the brat for being so greedy.

Baraze
04-14-13, 02:10 AM
I also sold my passion because I needed space for a diamond. I dont care. It earned good and I could get it back but I think im too lazy.

nbella1414
04-14-13, 02:23 AM
I missed the Halloween Dragons. I didn't read the forums at the time(which has taught me a lot about how to play). I wish I had them now. Oh well maybe they'll come back.

kurebiz
04-14-13, 03:02 AM
witch and zombie! did try for it but kept on getting the beloved 21 hour poisons.

accisse
04-14-13, 03:37 AM
Pumpkin. I didn't much care for it at the time (thought it was ugly) and didn't try to breed it. If it ever came back I would try just for the sake of collecting every single dragon available... :p

pegasus14
04-14-13, 03:43 AM
Witch and Pumpkin. Didn't try for Pumpkin cuz it was so ugly (same as Easter, don't have that either-will keep it if I get it, but not gonna waste time trying in purpose). Tried constantly for the Witch the whole time, and nada.

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 03:51 AM
I think Pumpkin is cute as a Baby or Juvenile, but I agree the Adult and Epic aren't the most attractive of dragons.

hamadrys
04-14-13, 04:46 AM
I started playing when the Halloween were already out for a while. I miss Boo, Witch and Pumpkin. Also miss Turkey.

hamadrys
04-14-13, 04:47 AM
I think Pumpkin is cute as a Baby or Juvenile, but I agree the Adult and Epic aren't the most attractive of dragons.
I agree. Baby Boo is like that too. Absolutely adorable little ghost then it morphs into that big fat cow thing, :(

salinho
04-14-13, 05:08 AM
I missed witch. :(

salinho
04-14-13, 05:25 AM
I missed witch. :(

Oh, and i kept boo and pumpkin as babies :p they look weird otherwise.

lollipop_rp
04-14-13, 05:50 AM
Pumpkin and zombie

Got all the valentines dragons! I'm so glad, especially since their were a bunch of them! Also, I just can't seem to get Easter..........

(info from alternative acct)

fitfunsparkle
04-14-13, 05:56 AM
I tried for boo and pumpkin for halloween but didnt get them. I couldnt get elf or snowman at all during Christmas. Couldnt get chocolate. No fireworks. In fact, when it comes to limited seasonals i guess i dont get many of them lol.

kwhales
04-14-13, 06:20 AM
I have zombie, turkey, snowman, chocolate, LH and RH and passion, four leaf. I will try for Easter after gold is done.

I am not actually missing any that I need. I figure one limited dragon per season is enough for me. Too many and my habitats will fill up too quickly. I try for them, but if I don't get all, no big deal, there is always next years seasonal dragons to go for.

MonteZamu
04-14-13, 06:39 AM
I'm missing Witch, Boo, Pumpkin & Zombie. Due only started to play somewhere in the beginning of February. I don't mind if they aren't coming back. In my opinion seasonal dragons are a feat of accomplishment and should be limited, not yearly.
Most of the other seasonals, I got by accident. So quite lucky there. Passion was a royal pain though. Tried nearly a month with no luck. Was breeding for other dragons after a month getting fails, then I decided to try for Passion again, first try I got a 16 h passion :).
All in all I'm happy I got the ones that were still available for me, when I started.

anurulz
04-14-13, 07:29 AM
i joined the game during valentine's edition so no question of the halloween LE..amongst the valentine dragons, i got only rose, cupid and left heart..no right heart or passion..among the older LE, i got the snowman..no elf or fireworks..and now still missing the easter, but got the 4 leaf..

danni7788
04-14-13, 08:26 AM
I didn't start playing until after the Halloween ones were gone, but they are so cute, I hope they come back this year. Also missed out on snowman and chocolate- tried for those until the last second. I'm hoping to get Easter before it goes away, even though its not the best looking :P

yayacupcake
04-14-13, 08:33 AM
Missed turkey since I was trying for the ghost ( and never got it ), probably 30+ attempts. Didn't get the Chocolate one too, didn't know it was seasonal/limited before it was too late, still don't have a virtue yet, think I have 12 tuskers and about 4 laserlights.

sweetstuff525
04-14-13, 09:20 AM
Witchhh

teogionia
04-14-13, 10:06 AM
I missed witch zombie and boo, would be glad if i will ever get second chance for them , but absolutely agree with u guys, LE should be limited edition, since they are gone should not be introduced again. They kinda keep inform as how long is a player playing this game

plby
04-14-13, 10:32 AM
There's a lot of LEs I don't have, but the only one I consider missing is zombie. The others I didn't try for or had and sold/traded

roni122285
04-14-13, 12:40 PM

Yeah that's kinds true but would suck for some because they like on kindle we never were able to the chocolate dragon when it was out because we don't have the pink dragons yet.

anurulz
04-15-13, 11:00 AM
i joined the game during valentine's edition so no question of the halloween LE..amongst the valentine dragons, i got only rose, cupid and left heart..no right heart or passion..among the older LE, i got the snowman..no elf or fireworks..and now still missing the easter, but got the 4 leaf..
latest update : got the right heart finally...now still trying for the passion!!!

itzjulezzz
04-15-13, 11:03 AM
have rightheart & leftheart been removed?

RotomGuy
04-15-13, 11:05 AM
have rightheart & leftheart been removed?

Neither have been removed yet, but Left will be removed shortly.

ferylit
04-16-13, 01:32 PM
While trying for Easter I got Mythic, held me up until I could either buy another nest or the habitat. Then I see Rightheart is going, so I'm trying for that now as well as Easter. To add insult to injury the Dawn dragon is only available to breed for 3 days. I'm breeding 24/7 so either make the success rate better or slow down on the limited editions types.

maxnono
04-16-13, 01:36 PM
Breed air dragon + fire dragon or fire+air to get a easter dragon. Good luck!

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 01:37 PM
Try for multiple dragons at the same time by adding another element. Sure, it adds more fails, but drastically reduces the amount of dragons you have to try for individually.

maxnono
04-16-13, 01:41 PM
Trade or sell the dragons of breed's fails

hamadrys
04-16-13, 03:46 PM
Who said the Dawn tree dragon was availbale for only 3 days ??? I think you may be mistaken...

lollipop_rp
04-16-13, 03:56 PM
Who said the Dawn tree dragon was availbale for only 3 days ??? I think you may be mistaken...

Yeah?
Where'd you here this? Can someone confirm if it is true? I will try to ask a mod

sollia
04-16-13, 03:56 PM

Yeah I really don't think that's true.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 04:55 PM
Yeah I really don't think that's true.

It is true... just like DS servers are going to shut down in an hour.

hamadrys
04-16-13, 05:12 PM
LOL! Good one :D

sollia
04-16-13, 05:15 PM
It is true... just like DS servers are going to shut down in an hour.

Are you telling me gullible is written on the ceiling?

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 05:17 PM
Are you telling me gullible is written on the ceiling?

Not just on the ceiling, but the walls and floor too. ;)

badger8
04-16-13, 05:18 PM
The goal for the tree dragon isn't timed, so I think the dragon will be around for a while....unless the servers go down!!!!!

kooky panda
04-16-13, 05:58 PM
The Dawn Dragon isn't set to expire in 3 Days .

maxnono
04-16-13, 11:10 PM
Ouf...

Leire22
04-17-13, 04:43 AM
Hi, i dont understand why u removing chocolate dragon, it is normal dragon, i dont see it any holiday type, etc etc. U make new 6 dragons for halloween time, and dont let us time, Look only 3 weeks i am trying to get as in idiot, without ability to try diff dragons, that darn easter one, and still dont have it.
And how we could yet before x-mass when ppl have a lot of diff things to do, breed so many u made for that time in Autumn? U made sure like 6 new but each such new takes forever, and then u take it out, so ppl even had not chance. Of course all who could not make them are angry. Dont u think so this is stupid?
U only want we buy them for gems/ gold but with this u can go u know where....

Leire22
04-17-13, 04:46 AM
SO even I did try for EASTERN one a lot diff breedings mainly with Eagle and Pumpkin, no easter dragon, even i did try normal fire and air, even i did try other similar nothing. I cant believe to that, that i try more than 3 weeks and nothing, how u are programming then these games? It has no even sense. IT gave me 3 Mythic dragons, and what i will do with them, now i need save another darn 6 millions for new den for this type of dragons, cuz there is not and trading yet for these dragons, and I wont just sell them. Why for holiday dragons is not HOLIDAY BREEDING DEN??

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:49 AM
I think they are yearly

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:49 AM
Yes the easter dragon is very difficult to breed.but try fire+air

Leire22
04-17-13, 04:52 AM
I am trying EASTER OVER 3 WEEKS, i did try all possible, nothing, even many many times again again, fire air same []

maxnono
04-17-13, 08:12 AM
I dont have the easter dragon too but retry because its too difficult to breed this dragon

maxnono
04-17-13, 08:12 AM
And its a limited dragon

alina386
04-18-13, 02:46 AM
Removing nice Valentine trio, in my opinion, was not good, but rather a very bad idea by TeamLava! I have been trying for weeks for this trio - as soon as I could see how nice they are. Only managed to get Left Heart and billions of Magics! I bought the nice Passion fit habitat hoping to get the Right Heart and then Passion.
But now TL is removing Right Heart, so my poor Left Heart is sitting alone there in that habitat, without his couple - LONELY and VERY UNHAPPY! So unfair and frustrating! Why to remove them at all??? They were so nice loving family... RIP, my hopes...

elwood99
04-18-13, 04:35 AM
You can still obtain the passion if you breed diamond with something. I guess one can wait till next year

maxnono
04-18-13, 10:07 AM
The passion is a limited dragon can be breed with leftheart and rightheart.

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 11:19 AM
there is no coin info on the four leaf. Does anyone know the max coins on this dragon? I just got one.

ferylit
04-18-13, 12:16 PM
So much for listening to a level 94 player! Well I got one second try so Rightheart then Easter! Thanks for the clarification!!

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:21 PM
But the rightheart and lefthearts dragons will come ba?ck the next year

midnightmeerkat
04-18-13, 12:24 PM
So much for listening to a level 94 player! Well I got one second try so Rightheart then Easter! Thanks for the clarification!!
Right heart has gone

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:25 PM
Yes and passion go too in 5 days

MonteZamu
04-18-13, 12:29 PM
But the rightheart and lefthearts dragons will come ba?ck the next year

This is unclear at the moment. We don't know if the seasonal dragons are yearly or not.

teogionia
04-18-13, 12:46 PM
Very interesting how experience differs among people, i got easter first try, had not even known how much time was needed for it, saw 12 hour and was sure thst i had firestorm in the den, but failed more then 150 times for snowman

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:51 PM
Very interesting how experience differs among people, i got easter first try, had not even known how much time was needed for it, saw 12 hour and was sure thst i had firestorm in the den, but failed more then 150 times for snowman

you are lucky, i have try 46 times to breed tge easter, and i don't get it!

kms899
04-18-13, 12:51 PM
still trying for the passion and then the easter and dawntree.

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:14 PM
The easter is very difficult to have

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:22 PM
Ok... I haven't got those dragons

Ziggle5
04-18-13, 11:13 PM
there is no coin info on the four leaf. Does anyone know the max coins on this dragon? I just got one.

1350 coins at level 10

noir77
04-18-13, 11:41 PM
Does anyone know roughly how long before the four leaf will go? And a pairing recommendation? :) I haven't tried for one yet.

anurulz
04-18-13, 11:49 PM
4 leaf was comparatively easy..got it with plain forest and air combi..

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-18-13, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know roughly how long before the four leaf will go? And a pairing recommendation? :) I haven't tried for one yet.

Do you have diamond and parakeet? I got more than I cared to have with this combo.... was trying for elf.

But if you do... diamond and parakeet was a good combo for me.

noir77
04-19-13, 01:27 AM
@Lolas_Kryptonite I have neither unfortunately, somehow I skipped over breeding green/yellow dragons these past couple of months. I'll just try the basic pairing until I get parakeet/fairy, hopefully its as easy as @anurulz says. thanks guys :)

Ziggle5
04-21-13, 08:10 PM
People have bread Fairy and Parakeet 65 times and only gotten 1 Four-Leaf. People have only bread Forest and Parakeet 12 times but have gotten 3 Four-Leafs.
The only better combos there are with diamonds, though there are combos that haven't been tried or have only been bread a couple times so I'm not saying they're definitely the best combos but they seem to have a better chance than a lot of others.

noir77
04-21-13, 11:27 PM
I got my four leaf with easter/fuzzy, in case anyone was interested :)

maxnono
04-22-13, 09:59 AM
Easter/fuzzy??? It isn't the more simple combinaison...

DragonTan1
04-22-13, 10:34 AM

I got a lot of Easter..

Mythic/Diamond
Mythic/Familiar
Mythic/Poison
Mindvolt/Fire

A few other combos I can't remember...

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:20 PM
I don't have easter...

wishfulthinking13
04-22-13, 02:55 PM
I don't have easter...

It took me a bunch of firestorms to get mine, and I'm still missing scorpion and honeybee.... You will get it, just stay persistent!

noir77
04-22-13, 03:08 PM

I got exactly what I wanted though. Lol. My first Easter was fire/firestorm. Once you get one you'll get a ton

metalsubzero
04-22-13, 07:52 PM
Anyone has a timer for the Four-Leaf? Right after Passion, I'm scurrying for the Four-Leaf.. Have to cast breeding for Diamond aside..

Apparently I do not have a Parakeet yet as well, so I'd definitely welcome 5 hours.. But so far, only manged 1 fairy and 3 fruitfuls.. >.< This is a new try as I also gotten countless fruitfuls from my previous tries..

I think I have really poor luck in this game.. The luck I got with Passion is gone..

sehana
04-23-13, 12:26 PM
Four Leaf Timer: http://bit.ly/ZGRWor --Sehana

CrystalDavid852
04-23-13, 12:54 PM
I really hope they are yearly cos i didn't get the right heart and passion dragon! although it would be cool having new dragons for each occasion that are different from the ones the year before. still, i really wanted the right and passion dgn

maxnono
04-23-13, 12:54 PM
Ok. I have the four-leaf. But when come back the valentine's dragons?

RotomGuy
04-23-13, 01:37 PM
Ok. I have the four-leaf. But when come back the valentine's dragons?

Either never, or next year.

sehana
04-25-13, 01:46 PM
Easter Timer: http://goo.gl/wqI60 --Sehana

erxi9
04-25-13, 03:41 PM
really wanna know what comes next, after easter!!! anybody knows?

Kevynsan
04-25-13, 05:29 PM
My guess is a 4th of July dragon....maybe another fireworks type dragon...or a patriotic dragon??

noir77
04-25-13, 11:20 PM
My guess is a 4th of July dragon....maybe another fireworks type dragon...or a patriotic dragon??

But 4th July doesn't mean anything to non-Americans? :p I noticed we didn't get a chinese new year dragon and assumed it was because they wanted to keep things to more international holidays and events.

RotomGuy
04-25-13, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I think the next holiday is Halloween again.

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 09:24 AM
Period.

Cutbow
04-30-13, 09:27 AM
Period.

Exclamation point!

sunkalito
04-30-13, 09:38 AM
Exclamation point!

Machine *** rattling all over the place!!!

Autorithy
04-30-13, 09:43 AM
I agree, I think putting the dawn tree as quetzal fail and adding some 30 hours dragon with fire only element could be enough BS to deal with, removing the dragons is too extreme decision, I got the diamond mine only for the missing hybrids since I already had diamond, quetzal, crusader and angel and now they remove them. Plus since I got the diamond mine I didn't get a new hybrid... if it's just a decoration they could at least make it cheaper.

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 09:46 AM
I'm really worried about which will go next, I was going to try for a mythic dragon, but now I think I better switch gears and go for Crusader ( before they implement a fire element 24+ hour fail ), then Anubis, Gold and Angel ( at the least ).... definitely not a happy camper that TL is removing the " End Game " dragons.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-30-13, 09:49 AM
I'm really worried about which will go next, I was going to try for a mythic dragon, but now I think I better switch gears and go for Crusader ( before they implement a fire element 24+ hour fail ), then Anubis, Gold and Angel ( at the least ).... definitely not a happy camper that TL is removing the " End Game " dragons.

Someone suggested and thinks that possibly Anubis may go next. Seeing as it's the only other hybrid that has an extra fail time added. : /
Sadly I think this maybe true.....I hope not.

Cutbow
04-30-13, 09:56 AM
TL has just set a precedence by removing a desired dragon without a previous limited edition title. None of the dragons are safe from deletion.

RotomGuy
04-30-13, 10:03 AM
TL has just set a precedence by removing a desired dragon without a previous limited edition title. None of the dragons are safe from deletion.
Except long-timed common dragons.

Cutbow
04-30-13, 10:10 AM
The long time common dragons could be replaced by higher costing, lower coin yielding, harder to get time, and longer breed time dragons.

Cutbow
04-30-13, 10:10 AM
typo:...harder to get, and longer breed time...

khanine
04-30-13, 10:11 AM
Definitely agree.

cedkugedchgd
04-30-13, 10:12 AM
omg guys imagine mercury's gonna be removed soon...

noooo DDDD: he was still so young!!! :(

sollia
04-30-13, 10:13 AM
Someone suggested and thinks that possibly Anubis may go next. Seeing as it's the only other hybrid that has an extra fail time added. : /
Sadly I think this maybe true.....I hope not.

You mean Peacock? Because Peacock's time is less than Magic's.

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 10:19 AM
You mean Peacock? Because Peacock's time is less than Magic's.

18 hour fail for Peacock and 20 hour fails for Magic Dragon, plus the precedence of giving only 2 days notice now = maybe 3 tries once they give the word that it's limited. Horrible...

KI_Ghost
04-30-13, 11:13 AM
Do NOT remove diamond-hybrids!!! they are special enough and only 3-5% of all DS-Players can get them ... so why remove them?! I cant understand this :(

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 12:29 PM
It would make more sense to remove Infinity Dragon instead of Quetzal, since there is already a Diamond dragon and the fact that the infinity dragon can't even breed and just serves as a decoration... if anything should go next for the Diamond hybrids... that should be it. Or course I don't think any should go at all....

scottyhaha
04-30-13, 01:08 PM
They will make something call inferno 28+ hrs and remove crusader.

eboats
04-30-13, 09:55 PM
No they never should be removed unless specified as limited at time of release

Ziggle5
05-01-13, 11:04 PM
I hate that they're removing dragons that aren't seasonal. I hope they give us a list of the ones they're going to remove so we can try to get them. At least when they removed seasonals we knew which order they were gonna be in.

noir77
05-02-13, 01:22 AM
True that, at least with seasonals we were able to predict which was going next. Since quetzal is coming back I skipped to crusader for my first try at a diamond hybrid! Really exciting for me lol. 10th try he's mine: )

I know they have said they'll try steer clear of limiting diamond hybrids in the future but there was a qualifier there...which other ones are most at risk of removal?

eboats
05-02-13, 01:51 PM
Stop making random dragons limited
Quit making dragons that were never limited from becoming limited. Its ridiculous to get 3 and a half days notice on dragons that were never released as limited.

kwhales
05-02-13, 02:21 PM
It seems like TL likes to make our breeding decisions for us with all these limited's lately. Wasn't it nice when we could pick our on dragons to breed.

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 02:30 PM
The Clown, is sort of justified, as there is already a Common, Rare and Super Rare for that combo. There is only one Diamond and Grass.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 02:31 PM
It seems like TL likes to make our breeding decisions for us with all these limited's lately. Wasn't it nice when we could pick our on dragons to breed.

lol. I know right? I had no intention on going after clown so soon.... I was just gonna wait until it appeared magically... now I don't have choice. Next it will probably be mirage - and I'll have to start chasing that one too. : /

kwhales
05-02-13, 02:37 PM
lol. I know right? I had no intention on going after clown so soon.... I was just gonna wait until it appeared magically... now I don't have choice. Next it will probably be mirage - and I'll have to start chasing that one too. : /

Breed for both now. Red, yellow, blue. Or do like I did yesterday with diamond and sea breeze. A clown popped out.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 02:41 PM
Breed for both now. Red, yellow, blue. Or do like I did yesterday with diamond and sea breeze. A clown popped out.

Magic. I just can't.... lol. Not until I'm forced to anyway.
I'll probably change my mind by tomorrow and just do it : /

hamadrys
05-02-13, 04:29 PM
I wonder which one will be next...

kwhales
05-02-13, 04:37 PM
I wonder which one will be next...

Yeah, I have some older dragons to get yet. Not naming them. Don't want to jinx it.

hamadrys
05-02-13, 04:44 PM
No kidding. That is what I am going to do too as soon as my den is free.

rusticjess
05-02-13, 04:45 PM
I don't really mind if a certain dragon becomes limited. I'm not one of those that needs to collect every dragon, I just like to breed and keep the ones I like best or think look cool, thats it. So I wont bother with quetzal, or goodness, the clown one. I didn't want the clown one when it even came out in DS

SamKanj
05-03-13, 01:08 AM
I seriously hate the idea of dragons being limited edition while they aren't supposed to be (I know that there are dragons that are meant to be; witch, boo, snowman..), I am talking about this new trend that TeamLava is taking; making old dragons limited.
I don't care if it's ugly or if I have it.
It's really frustrating to make dragons limited, because someday it will be a dragon that I don't already have and I might actually miss it.
Please TL stop it!

Hanakimi87
05-03-13, 09:54 AM
Mist after mist after mist dragon. Thank you for sucking the joy out of breeding.

pegasus14
05-04-13, 08:29 PM
I seriously hate the idea of dragons being limited edition while they aren't supposed to be (I know that there are dragons that are meant to be; witch, boo, snowman..), I am talking about this new trend that TeamLava is taking; making old dragons limited.
It's really frustrating to make dragons limited, because someday it will be a dragon that I don't already have and I might actually miss it.
Please TL stop it!

Yes! At least if you're going to pull this stunt, give some sort of reasonable warning, not 3 days. Especially when the fails are over 1 day. Boo.

sapphirecross
05-04-13, 11:53 PM
When a LOT of dragons are 1-2 days, 3 days notice is stupid and insufficient. Some dragons I would actually like 2 of, one as adult and one the stage I like best. Impossible any more. There needs to be a list for what will get pulled MONTHLY, not 3 days in advance. I'd actually like to put all my time into which vanishing dragon I most want. But getting 22 hours breed time with less than 2 days to go? I can't believe there's anyone left still buying gems with that kind of trick.

hamadrys
05-05-13, 06:20 PM
Please TL stop it!
I'm with you ! After I got Easter, I thought I was finally going to be able to breathe and relax, breed what I wanted to breed and not what I "needed" to breed so I didn't miss out on a dragon. But no, here we go again, TL selecting dragons to go limited and giving 3 days for us to breed them. Yikes !
I had Quetzal and I had Clown, but still. It will be my turn soon to rush, trying to breed a wanted dragon that is soon going to go bye bye. Being way behind on the dragon breeding is one thing, but being constantly rushed to breed something specific with the Damocles sword above our head is something else. STRESSING !!!!

lollipop_rp
05-05-13, 06:24 PM
Mist after mist after mist dragon. Thank you for sucking the joy out of breeding.

Try switching your combo
Ex. Try something quick such as forest x emerald or something similar. Then, put ur original pair in again
It might spruce up ur luck.

kwhales
05-05-13, 06:27 PM
I'm with you ! After I got Easter, I thought I was finally going to be able to breathe and relax, breed what I wanted to breed and not what I "needed" to breed so I didn't miss out on a dragon. But no, here we go again, TL selecting dragons to go limited and giving 3 days for us to breed them. Yikes !
I had Quetzal and I had Clown, but still. It will be my turn soon to rush, trying to breed a wanted dragon that is soon going to go bye bye. Being way behind on the dragon breeding is one thing, but being constantly rushed to breed something specific with the Damocles sword above our head is something else. STRESSING !!!!

Right now, TL is controlling what we breed and when we breed. By getting rid of dragons that are not suppose to be limited, and getting rid of them in such a short period of time (3 days, really), they are dictating what we breed. No more waiting until we are ready to try for a dragon we don't have. Nope. RUSH RUSH RUSH to get it. SPEND SPEND SPEND gold speeding it up - - - their ultimate goal - BUY GOLD TO SPEED FOR THESE DRAGONS.

lotsahelp
05-05-13, 09:39 PM
Ive gotten firestorm for last three days mixing fire and air while trying for scorpion, honeybee something!. I thought i would give up and try combo bred serpent and island and got 20 hr breed time. Either i got island, which will tick me off, or something good finally. This is tough on droid.

lotsahelp
05-05-13, 09:41 PM
Ive gotten firestorm for last three days mixing fire and air while trying for scorpion, honeybee something!. I thought i would give up and try combo bred serpent and island and got 20 hr breed time. Either i got island, which will tick me off, or something good finally. This is tough on droid.

Sorry meant to finish..i cant even worry about limited editions as it takes so long for rare or super rare dragons.

hamadrys
05-06-13, 04:46 AM
Right now, TL is controlling what we breed and when we breed. By getting rid of dragons that are not suppose to be limited, and getting rid of them in such a short period of time (3 days, really), they are dictating what we breed. No more waiting until we are ready to try for a dragon we don't have. Nope. RUSH RUSH RUSH to get it. SPEND SPEND SPEND gold speeding it up - - - their ultimate goal - BUY GOLD TO SPEED FOR THESE DRAGONS.

Exactly ! And I hate it.

Olena
05-06-13, 05:01 AM
I have the same thoughts in my mind >.<

Hoping that there won't be any limited for some time ( at least a week ) . With such a rush there is no chance to get those dragons I want without losing some from whole collection ( bb quetzal ):(

jennyh30
05-06-13, 07:01 AM

At least mist is only 14 hrs. Got my fifth mindvolt in breeding now. 22 hours! And annoyed as I got clown on my new account on my phone without trying but can't get it on my main account

cuzicouldyay
05-06-13, 01:29 PM
I never got my quetzal. :( TL truly upset me with that one. They've got their little excuse that oh, they're going to bring it back, but the fact that they thought it was somehow a good idea to remove a diamond hybrid in the first place just goes to show how far removed they've become from the players' interests. Thrashing the dragon list with removals isn't the way to keep the game interesting. They've got all these ideas going in beta, why don't they try using those to spruce things up? Make a non-limited, high level requirement mythic hybrid or something who will raise a new island bit from the seas upon reaching epic, with a corresponding habitat increase. Bam. That'd be very interesting and a fun thing to go for. Spread out dragons, have more room for decorations, etc. Yeah, the app might get a bit big, but if we as the players truly enjoy and want to play it, having room for a ton of other for-fun apps becomes less necessary. It's not fun when everything's on its way out as soon as it gets in and even less fun when the game's staples start leaving too.

elwood99
05-09-13, 07:17 PM
Dear DS players,

I just noticed the patterns of LE

1) The LE is super rare to ultra rare (quartzal ultra rare, mermaid super rare and clown super rare)

2) There must be other dragon fails that are more or equal to 20 hours AND has less rarity than the LE.

eg dawn tree super rare of 26 hrs, island is common of 20 hrs, and mindvolt is rare with 22 hrs

Can you guys predict which dragon is next?

mikeclit
05-09-13, 07:19 PM
The only thing that would fit in that particular category is Athletic. I'm guessing Honeybee though.

elwood99
05-09-13, 07:27 PM
The only thing that would fit in that particular category is Athletic. I'm guessing Honeybee though.

You are right the fails for athletic is magic (20 hrs pretty common). I think red and yellow could also be the target (eg scorpion or honeybee) since there are so many dragons of that color

iaweforfun
05-09-13, 07:33 PM
I have a feeling for leopard...

elwood99
05-09-13, 07:46 PM
the problem with athletic being LE is there is no other red n blue.

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 07:51 PM
Planet? Leopard?

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 07:52 PM
Make wizard limited Please!

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 07:53 PM
I think TL are picking them at random... We saw that when they took Quetzal, there was no reason to take that away.

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 07:53 PM

Wizard is perfect for Nether Dust.. Wizard to stay lol

doop01
05-09-13, 07:55 PM
I think TL are picking them at random... We saw that when they took Quetzal, there was no reason to take that away.

You probably speak the truth DragonTan. You're usually right....
But that's bad. We won't have any idea what will be next.....

elwood99
05-09-13, 07:57 PM

Wizard is only rare and has a fail of 22 hrs. It would be aether super rare 16 hr or mismoth super rare 12 hrs

elwood99
05-09-13, 07:58 PM

I don't think so. The dragons that are taken away are well planned so that users will need to spend gold to speed up. They are have other more common dragons fail with more than 20 hrs.

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 08:01 PM
Wizard is perfect for Nether Dust.. Wizard to stay lol

No for Android user like me! It just a stupid annoying rare dragon!

elwood99
05-09-13, 08:04 PM

Thats why it will be there as because it acts as a delay of 16 hrs for users that aim for mismoth or aether. I think mismoth and aether is next

henrylucky
05-09-13, 08:04 PM

Yes! You're true! It's very annoying! even I forget the last coral I get because I always get this stupid dragon everytime I paired Diamond and Night!

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:07 PM
I don't think so. The dragons that are taken away are well planned so that users will need to spend gold to speed up. They are have other more common dragons fail with more than 20 hrs.

You're thinking about it too hard lol Well maybe there is a pattern but I don't think it's because of the 20+ hrs fails, probably because they are going to release the same type of dragons out.

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:08 PM

Yes! You're true! It's very annoying! even I forget the last coral I get because I always get this stupid dragon everytime I paired Diamond and Night!

Lol I thought you two were the same person....

henrylucky
05-09-13, 08:12 PM
Lol I thought you two were the same person....

Yes, I am

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:16 PM
Yes, I am

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 08:18 PM

Do I make you confused? Hahaha....

elwood99
05-09-13, 08:19 PM
You're thinking about it too hard lol Well maybe there is a pattern but I don't think it's because of the 20+ hrs fails, probably because they are going to release the same type of dragons out.

ok lets wait and see which dragon is next. At the moment it is only a sample of 3. Lets see if another super dragon will be limited next.

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:19 PM
Do I make you confused? Hahaha....

Nope O_o

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:22 PM
ok lets wait and see which dragon is next. At the moment it is only a sample of 3. Lets see if another super dragon will be limited next.

Yeah, if there is a pattern then maybe we can try and figure out the next one.... It would be better if they gave us some warning before the timer comes on. At least with seasonal dragons, we had some clue lol

rusticjess
05-09-13, 08:25 PM
It better not be another diamond hybrid. That's all I need to say

AzHadz
05-09-13, 08:28 PM
Yeah, if there is a pattern then maybe we can try and figure out the next one.... It would be better if they gave us some warning before the timer comes on. At least with seasonal dragons, we had some clue lol

I have a question, please? I'm very new here, so pardon, if this is wrong.
You are the one everyone asks for help? Does I t matter, I am iPad mini.
Please tell, how am I going to get all the dragons? I know I missed many, now. But please, I don't want to miss the rest.

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:30 PM
Please tell, how am I going to get all the dragons? I know I missed many, now. But please, I don't want to miss the rest.

You can get all of the dragons on iPad mini, I suggest you go for Mermaid as that will leave in a few days. Good luck.

doop01
05-09-13, 08:30 PM

Yep, DragonTan is DEFINITELY the right person to ask!!! I have got a few new dragons thanks to combos recommended by DragonTan!!! :)

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 08:34 PM
Yep, DragonTan is DEFINITELY the right person to ask!!! I have got a few new dragons thanks to combos recommended by DragonTan!!! :)

Really? He recommended me to use Fire/Fire for Mermaid!

doop01
05-09-13, 08:35 PM
Really? He recommended me to use Fire/Fire for Mermaid!

Oh HenryLucky, he must be just messing with you!! He's usually right on the money! But obviously he has a good sense of humour too!! LOL

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 08:41 PM
Oh HenryLucky, he must be just messing with you!! He's usually right on the money! But obviously he has a good sense of humour too!! LOL

When I ask him to be serious, he said that he just say his combo -_-

AzHadz
05-09-13, 08:43 PM
You can get all of the dragons on iPad mini, I suggest you go for Mermaid as that will leave in a few days. Good luck.

Many thanks, it is ok to ask you?

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 08:44 PM
Many thanks, it is ok to ask you?

I'll add you and you can ask me there if you want

AzHadz
05-09-13, 08:52 PM
I'll add you and you can ask me there if you want

You will laugh :( I just start! I cannot even get mermaid yet :( you are at the highest level I bet!

scottyhaha
05-09-13, 08:54 PM
You will laugh :( I just start! I cannot even get mermaid yet :( you are at the highest level I bet!

No one will laugh don't you worry.

AzHadz
05-09-13, 09:05 PM
Can I make an idea? You guys decide, DragonTan1, see what I have, and I breed. Then I will always get the right ones it will be like a community game?

kooky panda
05-09-13, 09:09 PM
Can I make an idea? You guys decide, DragonTan1, see what I have, and I breed. Then I will always get the right ones it will be like a community game?
This thread is for discussing the limited dragons.
If wish to have a game you can start one in the game forum. (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?77-Forum-Games) Be sure and follow the rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17098-Rules-for-Posting-in-Off-Topic-UPDATED-2-1-12&p=124027&viewfull=1#post124027)when starting the game.

Also please use private messages for your personal conversations and
invites.

Thanks