PDA

View Full Version : Way too many repeats of garbage monsters

boinklet
03-23-13, 07:38 PM
I don't really know why I'm still playing this game when you cannot progress past level 30 but anyhooo...

I also wonder why I'm playing when numerous different breeding combinations more than likely end up as either an ecogoo, a a 15 hour wavewing that gets instantly sold or some other monster that you have had numerous times before.

boinklet
03-23-13, 07:45 PM
I also have a gazillion coins to spend on nothing and have expanded for no reason as I cannot increase my habitats.... you need to review this game or it's just a waste

Baraze
03-23-13, 11:09 PM
Tell me about it! No matter what combos I use 80% of the time all I get is 18 or 14 hours. Its upsetting. I check in once a day to gift gold, collect and put the brats on the nest. I never thought I would ever have more than 12 million coins, but I do. Maxed on habitats but cant be bothered to expand fully. Hate clicking the buttons asking for maps.

poisonoushades
03-26-13, 02:28 AM
Have you tried breeding with monsters with the most rare names? I read today it could increase your probability of getting a rare monster. I haven't had enough chances to try that yet, though, because I just started playing last week.

itzjulezzz
03-26-13, 01:30 PM
Have you tried breeding with monsters with the most rare names? I read today it could increase your probability of getting a rare monster. I haven't had enough chances to try that yet, though, because I just started playing last week.

TL has said names have nothing to do with breeding luck, I have all the monsters & all of mine are named by Emojis.

salinho
03-28-13, 03:13 AM
The most frustrating thing is so many hours for bloody common monsters.

adrianssto
03-28-13, 07:24 AM
The most frustrating thing is so many hours for bloody common monsters.

#cough#...cuddle...#cough##cough#...crab...#cough# #cough#