PDA

View Full Version : Please stop stealing my gold

tatyjana
03-23-13, 06:05 PM
It is really annoying in this game, that regularly steals my gold in timed levels. I am just trying to make a new match, but suddenly the time is over, so it does not make the match but steals a lot of gold instead :(
Anyway, I think timed levels make this whole game a lot less enjoyable. This feature which stealed a lot gold of from me will only cause one thing: I will never ever pay a single euro for this game again.

fitfunsparkle
03-23-13, 07:41 PM
I know! I always lose gold on timed levels because i am trying to match as quickly as possible down to the last second. I only have five gold left and i will never buy it for this game because of those timed levels.

mmilonga
04-02-13, 03:35 AM
Same happened to me just now. I've been collecting the pathetic 57 golds forever, and one wrong move and 33 is gone to buy some moves on the level which i wasn't even close to winning. But this gold has not much point anyway. Boosts are too expensive anyway, and additional time or moves you can buy is not significant. I think i never spent gold on boosts or time, mostly i loose it buying extra time by mistake. there should be some kind of confirmation dialogue "are you sure you want to spend gold?!"

pastasplace
04-06-13, 07:45 AM
I agree! I'll either buy some gold, or get some for completing quests and filling treasure chests, and then before I can use it to buy extra plays, it's gone because I was too involved in a timed game!

I must have lost well over 200 gold this way.

Grrr...

Also, the last couple of times I've got gold from the treasure chest thing, the game says something along the lines of "oh darn! Your game needs refreshing!" You click ok, and then the gold is gone :(

Phaedrakiki
04-06-13, 04:31 PM
... I've been collecting the pathetic 57 golds forever, and one wrong move and 33 is gone to buy some moves on the level which i wasn't even close to winning... Boosts are too expensive anyway, and additional time or moves you can buy is not significant...i loose it buying extra time by mistake. there should be some kind of confirmation dialogue "are you sure you want to spend gold?!"
Same thing happened to me, as well. A timed game where I was scrambling like crazy. (Poof--gold gone!) I agree, they should have a confirmation pop-up screen like you said... I had also been saving my gold for a difficult level, in case I needed to buy some "help." The boosts are expensive, ridiculously so. At those prices, they should remain good for the same level (once purchased) every time you play it. Still expensive, but at least you know it wouldn't be wasted if you're dealt a "bad" group of jewels on that level!

pastasplace
04-07-13, 01:08 AM
A pop up would be good, but one in a different part of the screen to the original "buy!" Option, so it can't be just another automatic tap by accident...

fizzysoup
04-15-13, 08:25 AM
I agree with all the comments above. "gold theft" is a major issue, and as it is ridiculously expensive to buy, I will never buy anymore until this game flaw is rectified, and then only if the price is dramatically reduced to realistic levels!

There are lots of enjoyable games out there which allow you to win 'gold' or 'coins' as you play, these encouraging you to pay often, and then these gold or coins can be used to purchase boosts without spending a penny.

Team Lava, please play fair!

thesacredphoenix
04-15-13, 11:11 PM
I too chime in with this gripe. I have actually purchased $15 or so from this game, because I really do enjoy it, but some of the levels I just need that extra break the glass. (Especially levels 120+)

I really wish there was a double confirm screen or something like that, because the timed ones have got me a couple times like this. Thankfully once the extra time was enough to actually beat it, but the other time was just wasteful.

loisbr
04-16-13, 04:34 AM
I will not spend any more money here just because is not fare the way you guys steal my money. Should have a confirmation button to accept the action.
I problem is the bottom bar, if you touch during the game accidentally also, many times this happens.
Second is when finish the time and you are trying to do as much as possible and the button to buy extra time comes and we click accidentally again.
If you guy fix that, may I will buy some gold again, if not, I will not spend any cents again in this game.
Hope too see this fix soom.

fizzysoup
04-16-13, 07:04 AM
Agreed 'loisbr'. I have lost a lot of gold thanks to both of these 'flaws'. It really is unfair.

I have spent well over US$125, which is really crazy when I think about it! I don't mind paying for a bit of fun, but this is just way over the top ridiculously expensive!

kinglara501
04-17-13, 06:00 AM
Have lost 66 gold in the last 2 days because of this. Makes me want to delte the game

passingthru
04-30-13, 10:47 AM
these 'flaws'.

You are too kind! It's not a "flaw", it's working perfectly for you, me and every other person on this thread. This down right stinks. I'm so close to deleting the game and just being done with it. I thought it was just my problem but I'm seeing how that is so,far from the truth.

mmilonga
05-02-13, 02:44 PM
It happened to me again, i don't rememer to ever actually buying a helpful boost with that gold. It always dissapears because i accidently hit the wrong place of the screen. By the way, have you noticed how huge that button is?! Hard not to hit it. There is not a chance I'd spend a cent on this game ever before this problem is solved. Seeing real money dissapear like that would make me want to sue team lava

nikkibobo
05-02-13, 08:59 PM
I just lost 30 gold for accidentally hitting a button while I was playing the game. I am beyond frustrated...because I have lost so much gold!!!! Argggg. It's too aggravating for a game.

Phaedrakiki
05-02-13, 10:00 PM
Should we start another thread with a poll in it? Asking if we want a double-confirmation screen for spending gold so the game will stop taking it while we're frantically trying to beat timed levels? (It also got me on an energy refill somehow--and I still had four left! I was furious on that one...20 golds--I think--for one energy!) :mad:

kinglara501
05-05-13, 12:50 PM
I had 98 gold which is now 30 after first me then my girlfriend pressed it for 39. Hate the timed levels when they do this

jconstilts
05-11-13, 12:36 PM
Need to add my 2 coins...this seems like an obvious set up in order to get players to purchase gold as I have lost oodles myself. But who will purchase if the accidental click causes random gold loss?? Not cool...

Phaedrakiki
05-11-13, 05:45 PM
Need to add my 2 coins... (...)
Not cool...

Add my "2 coins" -- funny! ;)

It happened to me again (...)
By the way, have you noticed how huge that button is?! Hard not to hit it. (...)

I'm stuck on a timed level (122) right now, and I can't help but press that huge button at the end 50% or more of the time. "Luckily" (haha,) I don't have enough gold to steal. Or it would be gone several times over. :( I've been able to get to my current level without boosts...but the levels are getting increasingly difficult to pass. If I had faith in the setup, I might buy gold & use a boost here & there as needed. But why would I spend real money, just to see it thrown away with accidental clicks? :confused:

Should we start another thread with a poll in it? Asking if we want (...double-confirmation for gold purchases...) :mad:

I didn't realize when I wrote the above that there's already a poll to add a confirm button. It's for all games, not just Jewel Mania. Apparently it's a problem on other TL games, as well. Here's the link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button/page26) if you want to vote or comment...

Gardienn
05-11-13, 09:14 PM
My four-year-old helped me lose 40 gold. She just had to jab at my screen when I wasn't expecting it. Sigh.

nikkibobo
05-12-13, 06:51 PM
Just lost another 66!! It's so aggravating...because I have been so cautious on these timed ones, I lose at least 10 seconds trying to be careful not to hit that button!!! And I just hit it twice and now I have no more gold : (

artlomin
05-12-13, 08:27 PM
This game is by far the easiest to lose gold on. I've never once used gold on purpose and Ive lost every single bar I've earned. I'd be insane to put up real dollars given how easy it is to accidentally make gold disappear. Teamlava aren't you the least bit concerned about scaring your paying customers away from the game?

Ring1999
05-18-13, 05:12 PM
I bought 120 gold and lost almost 80 gold (39*2) when I was playing timed level!! I will never buy gold unless there is double confirmation...

sassymilo
05-22-13, 09:28 AM
I bought 120 gold and lost almost 80 gold (39*2) when I was playing timed level!! I will never buy gold unless there is double confirmation...

No kidding, I might actually consider buying gold if there was confirmation requested on every gold transaction. But as the game is now, I refuse to even play. I won't save for weeks/months again just to accidentally click something I didn't mean to and all my gold is gone... again. :-(

PureLucksKid
06-09-13, 07:21 AM
:mad:

I am right there with you!

I was feeling rich, bought some gold so I could buy more lives in one of the impossible levels... Lost more than half from my finger accidentally tapping a buy power up in the level. I will not buy ever again... Until there is confirmation!

I even lost gold when after the add 15 sec button was tapped in error, then power up was tapped at last second, not on purpose, lost soooo much gold... FIX THIS NOW

angmack3
06-09-13, 10:59 AM
Have to agree with everyone. Gold should not just disappear. There should be a chance to "confirm" if you want to use the gold or not. Luv the game but if it doesn't change soon I may give it up

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 06:13 AM
I will not spend any more money here just because is not fare the way you guys steal my money. Should have a confirmation button to accept the action.
I problem is the bottom bar, if you touch during the game accidentally also, many times this happens.
Second is when finish the time and you are trying to do as much as possible and the button to buy extra time comes and we click accidentally again.
If you guy fix that, may I will buy some gold again, if not, I will not spend any cents again in this game.
Hope too see this fix soom.

I agree.

jackfoxxy
06-18-13, 02:42 PM
It won't change, they set it up that way on purpose so you'll waste your gold and buy more.

xbiggarx
07-25-13, 02:39 PM
I have lost track of how much gold I have stolen buy that stupid button! Just happened again bye bye another 33 leaving me with 3!!! Does anyone ever get refund with the gold or they happy just to take it?

lavender2258
07-31-13, 05:04 AM
I paid many times for golds and I recieve nothing. Please help me

lavender2258
07-31-13, 05:07 AM
For dragon story. Now I'm on level 75 and bought for 19.99$ twice yesterday but I did not take any golds. Please fix the game cause its too expensive I paid more money for nothing. Thx

aileeniweeni
07-31-13, 03:38 PM
For dragon story. Now I'm on level 75 and bought for 19.99$ twice yesterday but I did not take any golds. Please fix the game cause its too expensive I paid more money for nothing. Thx

This is a support issue, so please contact support@teamlava.com and provide them with details of your issue, storm8 ID, and which game. Please note it can take up to 3-5 business days to receive a response. You can also try force closing your game and restarting it to see if your gold balance changes. Good luck!

xbiggarx
08-01-13, 05:38 AM
They are quite obviously quite happy to keep taking our gold here's my response

[Removed support email (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) ]

xbiggarx
08-17-13, 06:06 AM
And yet again another 33 gold gone !! I download and play all these other games to get the achievements to earn gold and its wasted again . WILL U PLEASE MOVE THAT BUTTON!!!!

VGailP
08-18-13, 03:06 AM
Same thing happened to me, as well. A timed game where I was scrambling like crazy. (Poof--gold gone!) I agree, they should have a confirmation pop-up screen like you said... I had also been saving my gold for a difficult level, in case I needed to buy some "help." The boosts are expensive, ridiculously so. At those prices, they should remain good for the same level (once purchased) every time you play it. Still expensive, but at least you know it wouldn't be wasted if you're dealt a "bad" group of jewels on that level!

I couldn't access this from the link you left in other thread but did find it. I totally agree with all this everyone has said here. I likewise have decided IF I even keep playing JM,I definitely won't spend anymore money to lose "accidentally". I also agree the boosts are ridiculously expensive. The few times along the way I have used boosts,it always seemed that was the time you got a bad group of jewels,lol!
In bubble mania it is 8 or 9 to use more time but JM is 33 and it is too easy to accidentally waste. I think the reason they won't add the confirm is to make money stealing gold,but seems the opposite is true once everyone stops buying!

VGailP
08-18-13, 03:21 AM
They are quite obviously quite happy to keep taking our gold here's my response

[Removed support email (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) ]

It seems to me it shouldn't be a private communication or email. They have enough complaints, they should address the issue here for everyone! It seems to have been months since many of these posts and yet it still happens. I have spent money on JM and BM just so I could buy more energy and play more when I had time. It certainly isn't fair to see it be stolen by hitting a button or by accidentally buying the expensive boosts!
I will not spend another cent unless it is fixed.