PDA

View Full Version : Bakers still building Witch Cauldron?!? How?

supahmonkiee
03-23-13, 02:41 PM
Bakers!

I have been checking out other bakeries and I see people building the Cauldron. I have even gotten requests from my neighbors for those parts. How are they still building it if it was a limited item??

Please help! Thanks in advance!

cherryberry9
03-23-13, 03:05 PM
They bought it when it was available and have never built it since.

sweetstuff525
03-23-13, 03:34 PM
maybe they are using the halloween version

islanddoll1
03-23-13, 08:34 PM
They go to the app store/play store and download the Halloween version. Sometimes I reinstall old seasonal versions of the game to get stuff I didn't buy during the season. Like yesterday i downloaded the Christmas version and stocked up on snow globe chairs because I didn't buy any during Christmas. I did that with the Halloween version too, I stocked up on chairs and wallpaper. i also bought the seance table that I didn't buy last year so I'll have decor for this Halloween.

supahmonkiee
03-23-13, 11:08 PM
Halloween version isn't available anymore. D:

nky1111
03-23-13, 11:44 PM
on android everything is always available xD

rosacake
03-24-13, 10:17 AM
They go to the app store/play store and download the Halloween version. Sometimes I reinstall old seasonal versions of the game to get stuff I didn't buy during the season. Like yesterday i downloaded the Christmas version and stocked up on snow globe chairs because I didn't buy any during Christmas. I did that with the Halloween version too, I stocked up on chairs and wallpaper. i also bought the seance table that I didn't buy last year so I'll have decor for this Halloween.

Interesting!! What version had the truffle maker? When I started playing it was already unavailable...

thatgirl444
03-24-13, 10:23 AM
Even on IOS...if you once downloaded Halloween version and then deleted it...you can always go back to your purchased and get it again....All halloween content is still available from boxes and decorations to appliances

freesiawoods
03-24-13, 09:49 PM
Is there any way to get the easter version on either android or ios? Neighbours have been sending me easter parts and i really want the appliances!

kaeru34
03-25-13, 03:49 AM
me too! i really want old oven like hatchery oven and witch cauldron. the recipes are so cute.
im on android, and cannot find halloween edition. any help?

nky1111
03-26-13, 12:57 PM
search the 'net.. or ask neighbors who have it ) .altho you won't get candy hatchery there.. only the cauldron and coffin..

kimandamelia
03-27-13, 01:58 PM
I just asked one of my neighbors this question! So glad I found this! I'm downloading the old Halloween version now and hoping I can still get them!!!!

freesiawoods
03-27-13, 06:32 PM
Please share here how if you know how to get the Halloween version on either android or ios.

rusticjess
03-27-13, 08:22 PM
Please share here how if you know how to get the Halloween version on either android or ios.

only know android- got to play store, bring up your standard phone menu options, click apps. scroll over to 'all' and search through there until you find the version you want. I imagine ios wouldn't be all to different

snlps
03-29-13, 09:18 AM
I think it was removed from iOS. I've searched for it several times.

crystallovesbieber5
03-29-13, 03:41 PM
If you downloaded the Halloween version on iOS and then deleted it you can still get it by going under 'purchased' in the App Store. Other than that you cannot get any longer.

anurulz
03-30-13, 05:52 AM
none of the older versions give the locked items or the exclusive items..am on android..tried downloading the thanksgiving version which is available till now but its the exact same as the current version..none of the older ovens or decor available..

nky1111
03-30-13, 07:30 AM
no decor?? autumn topiary? pumpkin pot? wagon of pumpkin?? my has all these..

nky1111
03-30-13, 07:32 AM
oops it's for rs. for bs it's thanksgiving counter, table, chair, turkey wall lamp, etc. my has all these..

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 02:50 AM
on android everything is always available xD

Haha, no it isn't. I hate playing these games on Android because you miss out on so much content... * Sad face *

foxysquash
04-01-13, 10:58 AM
Hi, I have Android and just downloaded the Halloween version yesterday from Amazon apps. It wasn't available in Playstore.

And the truffle oven was in the Christmas version, which is still available in Playstore.

ffbb96
04-01-13, 08:56 PM
I am playing Christmas version now, but no truffle oven :-(. Only found winter wonder oven and santa's oven.

Hi, I have Android and just downloaded the Halloween version yesterday from Amazon apps. It wasn't available in Playstore.

And the truffle oven was in the Christmas version, which is still available in Playstore.

freesiawoods
04-01-13, 11:01 PM
Me too, no truffle oven in Christmas version. Downloaded Amazon apps and found BS and RS Halloween, only to find they don't sell to my country TT

jtdesignz
04-01-13, 11:28 PM
oops it's for rs. for bs it's thanksgiving counter, table, chair, turkey wall lamp, etc. my has all these..

I redownloaded the thanksgiving version on android in hopes of getting the turkey oven but its not there , the decor is but not the oven.Was it there for any of you guys?

nky1111
04-02-13, 02:36 AM
no oven.. maybe it was a goal reward. i have one but can't buy more.

freesiawoods
04-02-13, 08:06 AM
I redownloaded the thanksgiving version on android in hopes of getting the turkey oven but its not there , the decor is but not the oven.Was it there for any of you guys?

Mine has neither the decor nor the oven.

foxysquash
04-02-13, 07:55 PM
No turkey oven for me either. Not even an unhighlighted one marked "goal". I wanted that turkey oven!
Ill check again for the truffle oven. I'm almost positive its in my Christmas one but ill look again and update u.

currantbun1
04-03-13, 09:16 AM
Could anyone tell me what i need to do with the dragon scales i keep getting gifted daily from one of my neighgours. i have a list of parts needed for ovens but dont see them on here and have also looked at their bakery to see which ovens they have they may be needed for but it's not obvious. I keep deleting the gifts but was wondering if i am missing out on a special oven?

borat2
04-03-13, 10:16 AM
That neighbor is not your friend and probably wants to be deleted from your list ;))
Dragon scales and claws are for a decoration called Mini dragon baker, not an oven.

foxysquash
04-03-13, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry, it was marzipan oven in the Christmas version, not truffle maker.

currantbun1
04-03-13, 03:18 PM
thank you borat2, i did ask on her wall and she replied back about the dragon, but i dont see the point of it! i did ask in a nice way if she could send basic oven parts as i would find these more useful, i thought perhaps as they are the first thing on gift list it was the easiest thing to send!
I like to check neighbours posts and see if they are building anything that requires parts befor sending, also send as a gift any parts requested.

kaeru34
04-03-13, 09:26 PM
How to download bakery story halloween on amazon..?
i dont see download button ..
:/

kaeru34
04-03-13, 10:44 PM
i just installed bakery story halloween edition from other website.
and yup, i still can purchase witch cauldron and coffin drink.. yaay.. !!

still hope theres a way i can get candy hatchery.. :)

thanks everyone..
XD

kaeru34
04-03-13, 10:45 PM
Im on android.. :D

elione
04-04-13, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=kaeru34;587141]i just installed bakery story halloween edition from other website.]

please tell me the website please ;)