PDA

View Full Version : misclicked. bye bye gold

jasoncurrent
03-23-13, 03:56 AM
I'm so pissed. My screen lagged, and I tapped a couple of times to see if it would recover (50% of the time it recovers, the other 50% of the time it crashes).

Well this time, it waited 10-15 seconds and recovered. Apparently my taps buffered. Two things popped up in quick succession. First was the "do you want to spend gold to finish this more quickly?" and then it's acceptance. Poof, my gold spent.
I just spent 80 gold to not wait for an expansion. Biggest waste ever.

Is there *ANY* way to enable a setting to ask us, "are you sure you want to spend the gold?" Because their are only 2 things I want to ever spend gold on. This is not the first time this has happened, but it is the most painful. It's going to take me forever to save up after this loss :(

doop01
03-23-13, 05:09 AM
Ouch. And I know exactly how you feel. I accidentally clicked on finish expansion and lost over 300 gold once. Didn't even bother emailing, I know the answer. Lost about as much on a common dragon once as well. It's the worst. :(

hamadrys
03-23-13, 05:36 AM
The pop ups are the major source of problems for me. Sometimes there is a few seconds between them and I tap to collect the coins and next thing you know, I am in the market purchasing a dragon. Thankfully, the times it happened, I didn't have enough gold in my account.

darla1123
03-23-13, 05:37 AM
Lost over 400 gold once accidentally speeding up an expansion. I feel your pain.

tonguelashing
03-23-13, 07:48 AM
Yes, seems to be a lot of that going on. I lost 360 gold getting maps when trying to tap 'ask friends. My fiancee lost 600 gold accidentally purchasing snowman dragon on the popuo due to same buffering issue.

kooky panda
03-23-13, 09:05 AM
For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Current thread on gold confirmation is here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=380908&viewfull=1#post380908)