PDA

View Full Version : Which was your first rare and super rare dragon?

singhapoorv
03-22-13, 11:18 PM
Do you all remember which was your first rare and super rare dragon.My first rare was an eagle and super rare was a scorpion.

RotomGuy
03-23-13, 12:06 AM
First Rare was a Wild (first hybrid that was)
First Super Rare was a Planet because it was one of the first Super Rare's released.

flowless
03-23-13, 12:21 AM
First rare fairy ( i didn't know it was rare , I thought it was common considering how many I get )

First supra rare mismoth ( didn't expect it )

Delforce
03-23-13, 01:21 AM
My very first dragon I bred turned out to be a super rare, Landworm.
2nd dragon bred, Wild
3rd dragon bred, Fruitful
4th and 5th dragon bred, Fairy
I can't remember the order after that. Only remember the 1st 5 because I wrote them down. I know I had a lot of luck getting the super rares pretty fast and had my 1st diamond after 4 weeks and 2days, ( 4th March ).
Credit is due to all the informative posts other players on the forum took time to make. Again, Thankyou :D

hamadrys
03-23-13, 04:39 AM
I do not remember for my main island. But I just started a second one and my first breeding between air and forest got me Elf.
Second breeding between fire and forest got me Landworm. I am level 7 there, lol.

singhapoorv
03-23-13, 04:40 AM
My very first dragon I bred turned out to be a super rare, Landworm.
2nd dragon bred, Wild
3rd dragon bred, Fruitful
4th and 5th dragon bred, Fairy
I can't remember the order after that. Only remember the 1st 5 because I wrote them down. I know I had a lot of luck getting the super rares pretty fast and had my 1st diamond after 4 weeks and 2days, ( 4th March ).
Credit is due to all the informative posts other players on the forum took time to make. Again, Thankyou :D
My pleasure

singhapoorv
03-23-13, 04:42 AM
I do not remember for my main island. But I just started a second one and my first breeding between air and forest got me Elf.
Second breeding between fire and forest got me Landworm. I am level 7 there, lol.
What do you mean by "main island"?

singhapoorv
03-23-13, 04:44 AM
First rare fairy ( i didn't know it was rare , I thought it was common considering how many I get )

First supra rare mismoth ( didn't expect it )

I am just starving for a mismoth.

Delforce
03-23-13, 04:53 AM
I am just starving for a mismoth.
I know the feeling. Mistmoth is the most elegant of the dragons, in my opinion, lol. I finally got mistmoth by breeding night x coral. I hope combo works for you as we'll :)

singhapoorv
03-23-13, 05:04 AM
I know the feeling. Mistmoth is the most elegant of the dragons, in my opinion, lol. I finally got mistmoth by breeding night x coral. I hope combo works for you as we'll :)

Thanx,I will try this combo today.

hamadrys
03-23-13, 05:07 AM
What do you mean by "main island"?

Well, I call my first account, my "main island", I am level 80 there.
Then my second account is "my second island". Sorry for the confusion. It's still early for Saturday, I need more coffee !!! LOL

jennyh30
03-23-13, 05:07 AM
I don't tend to pay attention to the rarity of dragons. I just breed trying to get any new one

henrylucky
03-23-13, 06:01 AM
My first hybrid ever is Super rare, it's Honeybee. It's still new when I got it :)
Don't remember what is my first rare, I think Mindvolt

OKJOoi
03-23-13, 07:37 AM
My first rare dragon is Eagle.and my first super rare is Snowman.:)

Mani_Sari
03-23-13, 08:06 AM
Rare was Wild, Super Rare was Landworm, I started playing mid December and all I wanted was that Snowman, bred Red/Green like crazy, and which I never got during that time lol.

kooky panda
03-23-13, 08:17 AM
Please continue on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37837-How-many-rare-super-rare-and-ultra-rare-Dragons-you-have&p=428448&viewfull=1#post428448)