PDA

View Full Version : New Ways to Earn Gems

Norman
12-20-10, 07:37 PM
We have added new ways to earn Gems in Treasure Story!

Now you can earn Gems by:

- Completing Islands (several specific islands when completed will give you Gems)
- Completing Specific Treasure Sets

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:42 PM
Ummm ... Normie? I finished all the islands available to me without costing gems, plus coughed up the ones I had since installing the game on unlocking another. Now I'm out of gems and stuck. You used the possibility of earning gems through gameplay as justification for the OUTRAGEOUS prices of certain items in the store -- as if someone, eventually, some day, might earn 1,800 from playing.

What you didn't say is that person would have to live to be 120 and have several thumb transplants along the way to get there.

Also, this seems even more cynical when you have islands that must be unlocked with gems. I'll bet for an island you unlock with 10 gems, you probably award three! That would be total TurdLava to a tee right there.

Love,
The unsheep

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:48 PM

- Completing Islands (several specific islands when completed will give you Gems)

What are you planning to do for those who already have dug their way through twenty or more islands like me? I got two measly gems for all that work, big deal! Sucks to be us now doesn't it?

Unregistered
12-20-10, 10:04 PM

As if there were any OLD ways to earn gems! NOT! I gave up and deleted the game, won't download any more from team lava until I see some decent reviews from users. You guys blew it on this game.

Amalah
12-21-10, 04:18 AM
Hey, how about some ways to earn Gems/Cash in the other stories?

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:34 PM
What are you planning to do for those who already have dug their way through twenty or more islands like me? I got two measly gems for all that work, big deal! Sucks to be us now doesn't it?you got 2 gems???!?!! Lucky, lucky, luck! Finished all the islands and didn't get a one. What up with that???

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:59 PM
How come I have to pay for DART BEACH? I m stuck on level 21 if I want to continue I have to pay 10 gems foe DART BEACH ISLAND.. Please help????

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:16 PM

HaHa, stupid enough to put the energy there that cost 10 gems...

Hawk 8
12-23-10, 06:57 AM
I LOVE this game. I cash in my turtle island treasure for some coins and then you change the prize to a statue and I cant go back and revisit the island and now I have visited all the islands that I can visit and I am stuck at level 20 with no more islands that I am allowed to visit. I love this game because now I wont waste anymore of my time playing it.

otis411
12-23-10, 08:04 AM
You forgot offers! Sometimes you'll get this "news" button and it's an offer for downloading an application for 6 gems. That's another way of earning gems. I think it happens 2-3 times daily and it has happened to me.

Treasure Story is a great game but it sure is expensive when it comes to playing it.

ettpop1
12-26-10, 03:56 PM
...why you did not sale the app? shall be better than play it for a few days and notice you have to pay...this is not Team lLava

Unregistered
12-26-10, 05:19 PM
I've played all the levels... Cashed in all my 'treasures' and am now stuck on level 26 with no where to go because I need to pay 5 gems to revisit islands to get gems, but I can't get there without gems... There is no way I'm going to spend actual $$ to get gems, and I tried installing the games suggested to get more gems... But I never received my gems... after paying 15 gems to get through the levels that cost gems to access I haves none left and got no where to go... If there is no decent options shortly I will be forced to delete this app and avoid further apps from you...

Theskull
12-26-10, 08:16 PM
I've played all the levels... Cashed in all my 'treasures' and am now stuck on level 26 with no where to go because I need to pay 5 gems to revisit islands to get gems, but I can't get there without gems... There is no way I'm going to spend actual $$ to get gems, and I tried installing the games suggested to get more gems... But I never received my gems... after paying 15 gems to get through the levels that cost gems to access I haves none left and got no where to go... If there is no decent options shortly I will be forced to delete this app and avoid further apps from you...

Agree with everyone else who is stuck.

I have all Storm8 games and team lava, enjoy most of them, fork out cash now and then.

Treasure has promise, but no follow through.

1. Unlock more islands
2. Take away the need for gems for islands, should be able to pay your way.
3. Allow to buy more energy fires.

We are not silly, the reliance on the need for gems in this one is over the top, to the point of ruining the game.

Pick your game up ASAP, you are losing us, even the dedicated ones.....

Unregistered
12-27-10, 05:26 AM
I have 5 gems with absolutely no interest in revisiting completed islands. I can't access Dart island with a mere 5 gems. I haven't spent enough time with this game to become emotionally invested to purchase more gems. I have a farm in Farm Story. I have a restaurant in Restaurant Story. I have bakery in Bakery Story. I have invested money in them.

Treasure Island is still just a game. I began playing the game seeing the various roadblocks (gems) not allowing me to get very far. I was hoping PAGE 7 would magically appear after completing all of the (free) islands. No such luck!

It's obvious this game was quickly conceived with greed. I have 6 pages of gems and no where to dig!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Norman;26722]We have added new ways to earn Gems in Treasure Story!

- Completing Specific Treasure Sets[/QUOTE

Me too. Suck on the game. No where can go and nothing can play now. Just only send / receive gift from neighbors and cook the chicken. Now I have CHICKEN x 50 & BANANA x 50. But what for ??????

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:01 AM
I'm sorry but I really don't like this game.
I don't know why you guys made this.
All stuffs are so expensive and I don't want to waste my money to buy those stupid buildings.
Now I complete all the islands and I have nothing to do.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:42 PM
I've completely all the islands available
To me and accidentally spent my ten gems on an energy drink when I didn't need one. But putting it in the backpack with the rest of your gifts is not the smartest place. Before I even had the ten gems I'd always accidentally hit it. And then when I finally got the ten gems. They were gone before I could use it for what I needed to. Now all I have left is the island that you need ten gems to get into. Will there be more islands? Will this be fixed? If that was the entire game that was a really lame game.

Swissgirl
12-29-10, 04:22 AM
This was a very shortlived game for me. 3 days, I'm level 24 and i've collected all treasures.

So that's it for me. Roger, over and out.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:41 AM
Can't go Further... No More new maps, and replay with a high price.
Sucks!!! (level26)

Unregistered
12-29-10, 03:38 PM
...why you did not sale the app? shall be better than play it for a few days and notice you have to pay...this is not Team lLava

Whatchu talkin bout Willis !!? LOL

Confused
12-29-10, 07:36 PM
Some constructive criticism...
1) there is a bug when needing energy. Even when you have a full backpack it will randomly throw out that you have nothing in your backpack, but before you can stop your auto response to "go to your backpack" you hit the button and find 10 gems gone. Now you probably don't have enough to enter the island that requires the 10 gems.

2) maybe give us an update of when more islands will be available? I like the fast pace of this, but a week on slow mode is still too fast to finish. You won't get many gem buyers if your true intent is to stop there.

3) if the "three emblems" at the beginning of each island are suppose to be an extra hunt (which might explain why you MIGHT want to revisit an island for 5 gems) you might want to explain how you do this. Adds a different level of difficulty, which would prolong the game, but I have not seen any mention of the meaning of the two levels of emblems (4 to get a reward in treasure box, and 3 to get a reward when entering the island).

4) yes, the cost of things are outragous, but I'm ok with spending extra time earning gems IF there is even a chance. Your other story games all give you level 2 gems (yes, I have them all). This game I am at the end, yet I couldn't even find one of all emblems. They couldn't possibly all be on the one island requiring gems, could they?

5) I'm with some of the others when I suggest that you need different times on more meat. Too close to bed time and I have to wait, or I waste a ton of time doing a day meal.

Just my two cents...but my biggest suggestion was to let us know that new islands are due. You're losing everyone- fast. There is great potential here.

Good job, guys. Just don't stop now!

MrsJones71209
12-29-10, 08:35 PM

I came here to try to find out the same thing.....all my islands are at 100% and there's nothing else to do.....I don't get it?! Now what?

G-damn!
12-30-10, 10:26 AM
Why bother posting here? They wont even reply. Just dont dl any freaking game from them.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 11:33 AM
This game absolutely shows how much more it's gonna cost if there's a new game! The prices for buying VIRTUAL items are costing more than the gadgets which you are playing with. In treasure island to buy a decorative animal you need to spend more than 50 gems!!?!? Opening an island with 5 gems which cost $ 2.99? It's real crazy!!! In every new game the number of gems required increases because people are willing to part their cash for it! A simple example of a snowy wall in RS cost 1 gem, than in BS it's 3 gems. Expansion also cost more coins in fact double. People willing to pay for it, So it just so natural for them to come up with a game that cost an arm and leg for it! 1800 gems! Eh hello! I can almost buy a diamond with that money. Gosh!!!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:53 PM
I have 3 gems and no islands left and have turned in all my treasures is there anyway to unlock any more islands without it costing money?

thanks,
stephbeebe

Unregistered
01-09-11, 11:58 AM
HaHa, stupid enough to put the energy there that cost 10 gems...

Same here. Forgot to check if it was using the backpack where I had food. So much for trying Dart Island for now.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:02 PM
I LOVE this game. I cash in my turtle island treasure for some coins and then you change the prize to a statue and I cant go back and revisit the island and now I have visited all the islands that I can visit and I am stuck at level 20 with no more islands that I am allowed to visit. I love this game because now I wont waste anymore of my time playing it.

I wondered why I never could find that statue.