PDA

View Full Version : Help - I'm stuck don't know what to do next........

leanneharry
03-22-13, 06:28 PM
Hi

I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction? I only have the alicorn task left open and am still waiting for a horn to drop from adventures which is fine but this seems to be the only task I have? I have just crafted 20 wisp lanterns to try and expand to the brown/stone building (what ever it is) but it won't let me expand on to it yet I have just done the expansion next to it. so I have no idea what to do next? I've done thurs tons fort and troll pit and the tasks previous to that? The only objects I have left to expand to on my screen are stone/brown building and the drawbridge and then the temple (if that's what it is) can anyone help please? I'm level 29, thanks

dng1234
03-22-13, 06:35 PM
Your only options at this point is to work on expanding to all available areas, continue working on the alicorn quest, upgrade your buildings, and stock up on supplies. There's word of an update coming down the pipe in April with expansions and a new character. I'm sure there will be some new goals with it too.

I know how you feel now. I'm at the same point you're at.

kooky panda
03-22-13, 06:39 PM
Update is now scheduled to come out next week!!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48517-3-28-2013-Update-Teaser-amp-Info

leanneharry
03-22-13, 06:47 PM
Thanks kookie panda, so it's not just me then? The game doesn't go that far yet? is that what your saying? Once the updates done i may be able to expand on to the stoney brown building (no idea what it is?) I'll carry on expanding down towards the drawbridge then for now, I haven't many buildings left to upgrade :)

kooky panda
03-22-13, 06:58 PM
Oh yeah, the game is still pretty new and I think the developers have some even more suprises for us down the line.
In between updates, I focus on increasing my coins and going on adventures and crafting basic items.

freesiawoods
03-23-13, 11:35 PM
I dont even have the alicorn quest yet and wondering why. Is it because i havent givrn Thurston his bling??

CottageRose
03-24-13, 09:46 AM
Yes, need to complete the bling quest, and the Thurston quests that ome after that. :)

dng1234
03-24-13, 09:51 AM
The thurston quest line is the one that gets you to the alicorn quest. I'd recommend stocking up on the adventures supplies while getting to that point.

freesiawoods
03-24-13, 09:40 PM
Thanks. Its always good to know what to prepare ahead.