PDA

View Full Version : Reached my expansion limits !

jovanisto
03-22-13, 01:44 PM
I'm almost level 30. I have all the bulldings. I maxxed out my expansions. It's going to be hard to keep opening the game while waiting for the new expansions. I still have the horn to find but i have a reserve of one week worth of food and props for adventures. Not trying to achieve botanical goal which is impossible as i dont get enough seeds and each crafting gives me a flower i already have.... What's left ? This might be a good bye...

Luna48
03-22-13, 02:11 PM
It's not good bye. Look at the 3/28 update and teaser on new posts. Expansions, new buildings, new quests.

kooky panda
03-22-13, 02:21 PM
It would be great if we had new items and things to do all the time, but it does take time for the developers to make new stuff for us. I think we have surprised them of how addicted we are to the game!!!

As Luna stated, we will be getting a new update next week!! Right now, I am crafting some simple items to maybe get a head start on the new buildings. Also we will be getting expansions, so collect from buildings for coins and start making more Lanterns so you will be ready to expand.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48517-3-28-2013-Update-Teaser-amp-Info

Luna48
03-22-13, 03:23 PM
Yep, Kooky, I have been making lanterns in hopes of new expansions areas. But I alway get a little nervous about new versions/updates. I still have syrup, cake and sweet cream in my inventory. These were things I was making to use and then an update eliminated them. I am trying to get a head start on things also, but you never can tell if what you produce will actually be useful (or even exist) after an update. Never the less I am excited about this game and the update. I have been trying to get the parts for the Alicorn since 2/15 and haven't gotten anything, so I am looking forward to new adventures. I have hopes of getting the Alicorn by Christmas. lol

kooky panda
03-22-13, 04:40 PM
I am making basic stone and wood in the crafting shop. I figure that no matter what the building is you will need the basic ones to get the better stone and wood.

jovanisto
03-25-13, 07:42 AM
Yeah just saw the update :) already have a reserve of lanterns and coins, i'm working on level 10 manor and then i'll be crafting blocks and beams then !