PDA

View Full Version : Reason why TeamLiars should be banned from iStore

Unregistered
12-20-10, 05:47 PM
Someone posted this on a thread elsewhere in these forums but the thread had a boring title that won't draw attention so I'm cutting and pasting it here for discussion's sake. The OP was responding to someone defending TeamShame by saying they've done nothing wrong because the game is free ...

(OP:) "Interesting thing though is the notion that some people bought gems to, in effect -- "buy into" a constantly updated product as promised (ed: sort of like a subscription?). (I preface this by saying I find it silly to pay for their items especially since they serve no in-game purpose, but still this is for the sake of argument ...). Many people would probably not have bought gems if they knew the truth -- that TeamLava wasn't going to be updating as promised.

This is a breech of promise. And for all the other moralistic decisions Apple makes about what can and cannot be sold via their store, if they're saying it's OK, as a developer, to do this -- to charge outlandish prices for clip-art at least partially based on the lure of patently false promises -- then that's not just painting TeamLava in a rightfully shady light but also big daddy Apple."

Unregistered
12-20-10, 08:54 PM
Just adorable.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 11:13 AM
Hi Norman,

Ok, all teamlava needs to do is stop posting promises of free weekly updates on every app info page and your press releases. Problem solved. You can pay my consulting fee in gems.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 11:19 AM
In the future, Norman, please replace the phrase "as fast as you would like" with "as fast as we fraudulently promise in our app descriptions."

BTW I still can't get over your *****ing $310 clip art offers. I bet the clowns at TeamLava get a good laugh over those. And I'm still sticking around to see not only if some sucker idiot (or credit card-pilfering kid) buys one, but also to see if your Treasure Scam app awards less gems for completing an island than it charged to unlock said island.

I hope you respond with another bland platitude that doesn't directly answer anything ever asked of you.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 11:59 AM
It sure would be nice if some of those updates were in the way of items that don't need to be purchased with gems. The three trees offered a while back as a tidbit don't even allow collection of xp's. The latest discounted gems @ 30% off is a joke. They just thought of another way to get your Christmas money.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:12 AM
In the future, Norman, please replace the phrase "as fast as you would like" with "as fast as we fraudulently promise in our app descriptions."

BTW I still can't get over your *****ing $310 clip art offers. I bet the clowns at TeamLava get a good laugh over those. And I'm still sticking around to see not only if some sucker idiot (or credit card-pilfering kid) buys one, but also to see if your Treasure Scam app awards less gems for completing an island than it charged to unlock said island.

I hope you respond with another bland platitude that doesn't directly answer anything ever asked of you.
I couldn't have said it better, thanks.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:23 AM
First of all, I would like to thank all players who play our games and support our company. I apologize that we are not able to provide you all with updates and new content as fast as you would like. I would like you to know, however, that our team is working hard to provide you with high quality and enjoyable games as well as new content for our existing games as quickly as possible. We will continue to improve our teams as well so we can deliver these things to you faster in the future. This does take time though so I thank you for your patience. :cool: Your company is the one who promised weekly updates, you should have figured out before hand that your staff didnt have the brains to keep these promises, not figure it out at this late date after all these good people put their money into your games thinking they would still be enjoying it for a long time. So stop with the apologies and hire some competent people to get it done, lord knows you should be able to afford to with all the money you've scammed.

N0rman
01-01-11, 05:18 AM
Guys,

Nice posts!

You want some cheese with that whine?

Losers...