PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Dragon Story Easter not compatible with HTC Desire S (Android 2.3.5)

Chamassa
03-22-13, 10:01 AM
Google play will not let me install Dragon Story: Easter on my Desire S, Android 2.3.5 with HTC Sense 3.0. I have been able to install all the TeamLava games for the past year or so, so i'm assuming this is a bug in version compatibility.

1) Your Storm8 ID: Chamassa
2) Your device type: HTC Desire S
3) Your device OS: Android 2.3.5 with HTC Sense 3.0
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred:
See above.

DaojinWildfire
03-22-13, 05:13 PM
Is there a specific error message you're getting in Google Play when you're trying to download the app? Do you have enough storage space on your device to download the game?

Can you also try installing the Easter Edition (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon20)?

Chamassa
03-23-13, 10:36 AM
it just says "This app is not compatible with HTC Desire S [+]", wont even let me download it.
This is with the Easter Edition only

DaojinWildfire
03-25-13, 11:59 AM
It looks like the device is unable to support the application's file size. Don't reinstall the game in case you're unable to install the same version again since the updated base version may have a larger file size as well. The development team is aware of the issue and investigating on a resolution. We will most likely need to update with a smaller file size before you can install the latest version on your device.