PDA

View Full Version : Slots Goal

SlimmingSweets
03-22-13, 08:35 AM
Which Slots game is the Barron referring to?

kooky panda
03-22-13, 10:32 AM
Slots by Shark Party. (http://forums.sharkparty.com/forum.php)

SlimmingSweets
03-22-13, 12:02 PM
thanks

Juttali
03-24-13, 01:27 PM
Btw. I think featuring Slots in Castle Story is absolutely inappropriate for the target group of Castle Story. My guess is, that a lot of kids are playing this game and while dragon story and bakery story are nice little sweet games like Castle Story, Slots is a hardcore gambling game. Games like that will be forbidden here in Austria soon, in RL and for grown-ups, but here in Castle Story this game is featured for 10 year olds. That doesn't seem right to me.

midnightmeerkat
03-24-13, 02:33 PM
Btw. I think featuring Slots in Castle Story is absolutely inappropriate for the target group of Castle Story. My guess is, that a lot of kids are playing this game and while dragon story and bakery story are nice little sweet games like Castle Story, Slots is a hardcore gambling game. Games like that will be forbidden here in Austria soon, in RL and for grown-ups, but here in Castle Story this game is featured for 10 year olds. That doesn't seem right to me.

In the terms and conds the min age for teamlava games is 13 ...... Which is still well under the gambling age limit

CuddlyDragon
03-24-13, 03:01 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback on this, but please note that the goals are not required.