PDA

View Full Version : quest outpost

thenijn
03-21-13, 11:30 PM
I am on android and i have a quest outpost. But i cant do anything with it. Is this a decor present?

accisse
03-21-13, 11:53 PM
Hope that means quests are coming to android soon. Fingers crossed.

Delforce
03-21-13, 11:58 PM
I'm iOS but I hope u guys get it as well. They must be testing it out on android now because the other post said iOS Only. Fingers crossed we are all getting it soon, I been waiting eagerly for it :D

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 11:59 PM
I am on android and i have a quest outpost. But i cant do anything with it. Is this a decor present?

I haven't seen it yet and I have latest Android build (Easter edition). As far as I know, its still in beta testing and iOS only at that. Would be good for it to be on android too, but if you have it on your island, it might be a mistake.

tonguelashing
03-22-13, 12:21 AM
I invited you and looked at your island...sure enough quest outpost is there. I wonder if its an error or if it will start to be beta tested on android now too???

LilMzB4Life
03-22-13, 03:20 AM
I'm on iOS and Kindle Fire and still waiting for it to be released to every platform. I hope KF doesn't fall short on this feature.

thenijn
03-22-13, 05:34 AM
tonquekashing, thanks for making picture. i am not at home, over about 6 hours I can accept your invite. on my telephone device (also android, ID theahtc) the outpost is not there.

thenijn
03-22-13, 10:29 AM
iam sure its no good to have the outpost. I came home, start dragon story, and my game start at level 1. oh no! help!
also monster story, zoo story and farm story. i think the reset my ID.
I'v send an email to TL support, and now i must wait till they respond

thenijn
03-22-13, 10:53 AM
pff after restart the device my games are back

tonguelashing
03-22-13, 01:40 PM
pff after restart the device my games are back

I'm glad of that. Is outpost still there? Haven't had a chance to look yet

Delforce
03-22-13, 03:47 PM
I invited you as we'll and took a look. Yes I see it as well AND it's glowing/pulsating. Hope it's working for you :)

thenijn
03-22-13, 11:51 PM
Yes the outpost is there but it dont work, only decor

tonguelashing
03-22-13, 11:54 PM
Yes the outpost is there but it dont work, only decor

That's because that feature is not supported on Android yet. I'm kind of surprised you got it at all.