PDA

View Full Version : Milkshake Dragon mystery?

iaweforfun
03-21-13, 10:41 PM
This could be just an emphasis upon Ice Cream dragon's description but....

Desciption of 2nd stage of ICD:

Young Ice Cream Dragons, or Sugar Cones as they are sometimes known, are often raised alongside Winter Dragons who act as cooling agents to keep Ice Cream Dragons from becoming Milkshake Dragons during their formative years.

Could this mean the Milkshake Dragon was an emphasis or a future update?

Baraze
03-21-13, 11:27 PM
Probably just means milkshakes are nothing but melted ice cream. They mentioned winter dragons keeping the ice cream cold....

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 11:56 PM
Yes I think its just a play o the ice cream name. TeamLava has done a great job of keeping the dragon descriptions fun and humorous :-)

lollipop_rp
03-22-13, 04:42 AM
Yes I think its just a play o the ice cream name. TeamLava has done a great job of keeping the dragon descriptions fun and humorous :-)
Yeah I love reading them at every stage

kwhales
03-22-13, 05:22 AM
Yep, and the way this guy bounces around, shakes up the milk. Yum.

teogionia
03-22-13, 08:55 AM
Dont like that guy, have not tryed for him yet :))) maybe will be last dragon i try for :)))

RotomGuy
03-22-13, 08:59 AM
Breed an Ice Cream and Fire Dragon.

cedkugedchgd
03-22-13, 09:02 AM

lol :D

salinho
03-22-13, 11:51 AM

Yum. Unless I am mistaken, Magnum had a "hot ice cream" dessert thing going on? So good.

sollia
03-22-13, 12:31 PM
I love the descriptions too. Some nights when I can't sleep I do that for something to calm my mind.

And even if the Milkshake dragon wasn't a joke (which I'm fairly certain it is) then it still doesn't have to exist. There are several other dragon descriptions that mention dragons not in the game. Can't think of them right now but I know there are a couple.