PDA

View Full Version : Your inventory pants vs. dresses/skirts.

jojopeanut
03-21-13, 10:39 PM
I was just thinking I don't have many types of pants for sale mainly dresses & skirts. Last time we had a new pant catalog was the Christmas white ones.

Do you have more dresses & skirts? I hope we get some new pants soon.

Christiana12345
03-26-13, 09:07 PM
Fashion dont all mean skirts and dress. Some places are still cold and you expect them to wear dresses? plz TL.

greatday2bealive
03-28-13, 09:17 PM
not just pants we need more of....LONG skirts too...every catalogue has become mini...apparently Team Lava thinks you have to be scantily dressed to be fashionable
And I'm still waiting for business clothing catalogue and more pajamas

Ic3e
03-28-13, 09:40 PM
What's 'In' is 'In' you guys. I'm wanting pants as well but I've seen recent runway shows. It's all about mini and knee-length. TL follows these runways looks, I hope you guys know that. I too want a better alternative because you can have a long, flowing purple ankle-length skirt for summer and a nice pair of khaki pants for spring.

Oh and Christiana, in Russia you can wear skirts there even in cold weather. It's just heavyweight, knee-length/ankle-length and has a fur trim.

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 09:53 PM
What's 'In' is 'In' you guys. I'm wanting pants as well but I've seen recent runway shows. It's all about mini and knee-length. TL follows these runways looks, I hope you guys know that. I too want a better alternative because you can have a long, flowing purple ankle-length skirt for summer and a nice pair of khaki pants for spring.

Oh and Christiana, in Russia you can wear skirts there even in cold weather. It's just heavyweight, knee-length/ankle-length and has a fur trim.

lol thanks for telling me. :o i guess tl should do that. :o oh well. :olol

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 09:57 PM
Besides some people dont live in russia. It must be weird for them.

Ic3e
03-28-13, 10:09 PM
I understand. It's not weird for me because I live in a tropical country, and I used to live in a cold place so that's why I'm flexible with the kind of stuff TL puts on the game.

jojopeanut
03-28-13, 10:29 PM
I'm flexible to and I wasn't trying to say I expected my customers to wear certain things all the time sorry. Just hoping we get some new catalogs in the future to include pants. A palatso (sp) style would be nice for warmer months loose in chafon fabric.

Christina privet :) I know a few Russian words not sure about the spelling though. I work with some Russian people . And paka do you want to sit on my devon..lol And kagula.