PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Chest is Now Available!

Norman
12-20-10, 03:22 PM
This chest filled with holiday-themed items for your island is now available!

Tap Show -> Market -> Featured -> Holiday Chest. Each chest cost 24 Gems and will yield one holiday item. Since there is a set list of items in the chest, duplicates of items are possible.

Collect all the holiday items today! :cool:

Unregistered
12-20-10, 04:31 PM
Some of the stupidest illustrations I've ever seen. That eyesore of a sandcastle with candy canes sticking out of it ... I cannot believe a human being traded live currency to see it.

Can't believe anyone is paying money for this imaginary junk.

But even at imaginary junk ... these are extra ugly.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 04:36 PM
This chest filled with holiday-themed items for your island is now available!

Tap Show -> Market -> Featured -> Holiday Chest. Each chest cost 24 Gems and will yield one holiday item. Since there is a set list of items in the chest, duplicates of items are possible.

Collect all the holiday items today! :cool:

Not this time Norman. I deleted app after getting stuck on lvl 24 without finding one single gem. You guys rushed this one out the door before it was ready. I think you've probably lost many who won't come back unless you reset them to give them a fair shot. Me included.

lesleypsg1

Norman
12-20-10, 07:35 PM
Not this time Norman. I deleted app after getting stuck on lvl 24 without finding one single gem. You guys rushed this one out the door before it was ready. I think you've probably lost many who won't come back unless you reset them to give them a fair shot. Me included.

lesleypsg1

We are sincerely sorry for players not being able to find Gems while digging through the various islands. Due to that, we have implemented two additional ways to earn Gems in-game. Now completing certain islands will yield Gems as well as collecting specific treasure sets to trade-in. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:41 PM
We are sincerely sorry for players not being able to find Gems while digging through the various islands. Due to that, we have implemented two additional ways to earn Gems in-game. Now completing certain islands will yield Gems as well as collecting specific treasure sets to trade-in. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Doesn't solve the problem tho for players who have hit the wall at lvl 24. They won't pay for gems Norman given they haven't earned a single one for all those islands. May be ok for ppl that waited before playing and are starting after your fix. But for those that jumped on day of release there is no reason, or ability, to continue.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:47 PM
Doesn't solve the problem tho for players who have hit the wall at lvl 24. They won't pay for gems Norman given they haven't earned a single one for all those islands. May be ok for ppl that waited before playing and are starting after your fix. But for those that jumped on day of release there is no reason, or ability, to continue.

Not that I'm whining. I too just deleted the game. I didn't invest any real cash yet, so no skin off my nose. Just wanted to point out. You have lost many who won't come back because they can't. That lvl 24 wall is pretty tough to get over and very few will buy gems to revisit islands that have all been gem less.

Anyways not that important. I like the other games fine enough. Merry Christmas to you all.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:50 PM
Not that I'm whining. I too just deleted the game. I didn't invest any real cash yet, so no skin off my nose. Just wanted to point out. You have lost many who won't come back because they can't. That lvl 24 wall is pretty tough to get over and very few will buy gems to revisit islands that have all been gem less.

Anyways not that important. I like the other games fine enough. Merry Christmas to you all.

Norman:

Maybe make a page of islands with said features available at level 22. Otherwise, yeah, you've just lost a large portion of your players.