PDA

View Full Version : Problem with goals!!

ktownes
03-21-13, 03:52 PM
I am having problems with goals on restaurant story. My storm8 id is ktownes. I am level 23 on restaurant story and I have used gems to skip a couple goals I don't care about the gems I just want to be able to finish goals. I first had to skip a piece of home goal with the penjing trees because the penjing trees were locked by a goal even though I was on that goal. I have seen these trees in some of my neighbors restaurants so I guess this was not always a problem. Then I skipped the next goal where you are supposed to buy the action ice cream machines because they were also locked by goal. Now I am stuck because I can't complete the next goal to make the mochi ice cream. I would really like to be able to buy the action ice cream machines and make the mochi. I thought it was just something wrong with my game but one of my friends is having the same problem with a piece of home goal and the penjing trees being locked. My friends storm8 id is dsav22 and he is level 23. I was just going to stop playing restaurant story because I was getting so frustrated.

kooky panda
03-21-13, 04:10 PM
I believe you have to do certain goals first to unlock these things, then you can continue these goals.

See the Goal Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47582-Restaurant-story-Goals-3-6-13&p=571598&viewfull=1#post571598)for more information.

u have to finish this goal ... Buy A Cherry Blossom For Lee - 10,000 coins - click PAY
Serve 10 Corned Beef Hash - 14hrs -Stove
Serve 10 Chocolate Milk - 3 Hrs - Drink Machine...
to unloked the pennjing trees :) gudluck!