PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Amethyst Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

FrozenTurtle
03-21-13, 10:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gItRHZ1.png

Caretakers searched for a Dragon to ward off impurities from their Island. At last they gathered glittering Gems the color of royalty and fused them together. The result? A glimmering, multi-faceted beauty with strong loyalties (so long as the Firapples continue to flow!) to their Caretakers. This cool-headed Dragon helps keep the trouble-making Dragons calm and collected.

Help us fill Dragon Story with Amethyst Dragons for a chance to win a King's ransom in Gold!

Rules:
Starts: Thursday, March 21st 11:00am PDT
Ends: Monday, March 25th at 10:30am PDT

- CRAFT or BUY 1 Amethyst Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE an Amethyst Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!
- There will be 5 iOS winners and 5 Android winners!

10 players (5 iOS and 5 Android) will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Join in on the festivities by crafting or buying an Amethyst Dragon through the following versions:

Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id594076335)
Dragon Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon5)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)
Dragon Story for Kindle (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Dragon-Story/dp/B008OOYALE)

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/uJge80U.png

Were you able to get this shimmering spectacle for your island in the sky? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Amethyst Dragon Celebration:

iOS Players:
Mado's
Ryong's Island
Dragon Hill
Devanador
Tossland

Android Players:
Fiery Island
Paradise
Perfect Beings
no name
wingz island

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Amethyst Dragons. This Dragon reflects the perfect shade of purple whenever it steps into the light. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

hubbabubba03
03-21-13, 10:45 AM
Hmmm what to breed...and how long could it be

infinitelove19
03-21-13, 11:21 AM
Does this mean Android has the ability to craft dragons, or are they gonna have to buy for an entry???
(Asks a curious iOS user....)

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 11:30 AM
This post seems somewhat contratictory. The other amethyst thread says iOS only. But this contest says 5 android players will win....so only if we spend 1700 gold ($50 real money depending on what gold deals you have and how much gold you have saved up) to get a chance to win 5000 gold??? I'm sorry, no android player in their right mind will spend that kind of gold on a dragon!!

Now...if we had trading/crafting suddenly available...I know for a fact we'd be all over that as many of us have duplicate dragons to trade whereby we could get at least one dragon in the contest timeframe, assuming no use of gold to speed up crafting or trading.

FrozenTurtle
03-21-13, 11:55 AM
This post seems somewhat contratictory. The other amethyst thread says iOS only. But this contest says 5 android players will win....so only if we spend 1700 gold ($50 real money depending on what gold deals you have and how much gold you have saved up) to get a chance to win 5000 gold??? I'm sorry, no android player in their right mind will spend that kind of gold on a dragon!!

Now...if we had trading/crafting suddenly available...I know for a fact we'd be all over that as many of us have duplicate dragons to trade whereby we could get at least one dragon in the contest timeframe, assuming no use of gold to speed up crafting or trading.

To clarify, iOS is able to craft or buy. Android can only buy it with gold. Due to all of your feedback, the pools of players have been separated. :)

SweetFangs
03-21-13, 11:58 AM
It's really nice that TL has divided up the amount of players for each platform as far as winner, but to spend $50 as an android player while an IOS player can craft... really not the best choice and really not fair.

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 11:59 AM
To clarify, iOS is able to craft or buy. Android can only buy it with gold. Due to all of your feedback, the pools of players have been separated. :)

Ty for clarifying Mr turtle.

lollipop_rp
03-21-13, 12:11 PM
I'm crafting it right now!

mityaj
03-21-13, 12:25 PM
Well, count me out on Android. I guess Android users have a big opportunity to win since hardly anyone would spend $50 on this dragon - there is no other way to get it. Totally agree with tonguelashing.

Suave_Spencer
03-21-13, 12:32 PM
So basically, Android users are forced to spend an extortionate amount of money to enter a competition? You just keep doing things to irritate us. What a great way to alienate a large percentage of your user base. Seriously, just admit you can't cope with working on two platforms at once.

FrozenTurtle
03-21-13, 01:13 PM
So basically, Android users are forced to spend an extortionate amount of money to enter a competition? You just keep doing things to irritate us. What a great way to alienate a large percentage of your user base. Seriously, just admit you can't cope with working on two platforms at once.

I understand your frustration, but remember that you are only competing against those with similar features as you.

Djeaton
03-21-13, 01:54 PM
I haven't been shy about my constructive criticism about Dragon Story. But I seriously want to say THANK YOU to TeamLava for the decision to have separate sweepstakes for Android and Apple considering the differences in the two platforms. Technically, this would probably be considered a "raffle" for Android since a purchase is required, but this is a great step in leveling the playing field between the two platforms. While it is still frustrating that we can't craft and iOS can, it isn't "unfair" from the standpoint of sweepstakes because of their new separation. I hope we can see this as a practice going forward. There is nothing wrong with having DIFFERENCES between the platforms as long as we are not lumped together for contests.

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 02:08 PM
I can't craft this dragon for now, but I think the Easter dragon should've been the competition.. it doesn't seem fair that android have to buy it to compete but goodluck guys.

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 03:12 PM
Well, count me out on Android. I guess Android users have a big opportunity to win since hardly anyone would spend $50 on this dragon - there is no other way to get it. Totally agree with tonguelashing.

It's more like $60...$50 buys 1400 gold..then $10 more buys 230 gold for 1730 gold. yeah...I don't think so. And being out of work right now is making my wallet even tighter (and I do admit to buying gold from time to time). Course, TL could hire me and I could help with the Android port :-) [as long as they don't mind a remote employee, I can't move to their location]

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 03:17 PM

Yeah, we essentially get the short end of the stick...but what's really frightening is there will be android users who will pay the $$ necessary to buy gold to get the dragon...otherwise there will only be 5 winners...so it will be interesting to see the results of this.

I'm all in support of TL's business model of paying for gold for certain features/abilities in game and I've bought gold to help support TL...but this is a bit much. I won't be buying that much gold to spend on a dragon. That's just insane.

kwhales
03-21-13, 03:24 PM
Wait a second. I am crafting this dragon right now. Started around 2:00 pm (EDT). It takes 24 hrs to craft. So it will be done 3/22. If it takes 24 hrs in the nest, that will bring me to 2:00 pm 3/23. Then evolve at level 3, another 24 hrs, 3/24. Now feed and evolve at 6, 3/25, now feed and evolve at level 9, 3/26. So unless I use gold to speed, my dragon will be one day late getting it to epic unless gold is used.

This is not right.

Does anyone know if the nesting and evolving time is 24 hrs. too?

knj00
03-21-13, 03:26 PM
Craft= 24hrs
Incubation= 16hrs

kwhales
03-21-13, 03:28 PM
Craft= 24hrs
Incubation= 16hrs

Thank you. So maybe I will be able to epic him. Don't really know if i want to. Haven't seen him at different ages yet. He may be cuter young.

knj00
03-21-13, 03:46 PM
Thank you. So maybe I will be able to epic him. Don't really know if i want to. Haven't seen him at different ages yet. He may be cuter young.

Just my opinion but I like Amethyst in adult form, so I stoped mine there. :)

NouraMoh
03-21-13, 03:58 PM
I'm keeping him a baby.. So darn cute :)

Delforce
03-21-13, 04:02 PM
Woohoo, crafting it now. Thankyou to all the black hybrid fails, lol :D

Spiceshirl
03-21-13, 04:10 PM
I need some clarification please!! Someone said to me that the amethyst dragons only goes into the Gold purple habitat is this true? I find this quite alarming but based on the recent events In game:rolleyes: I have to put the question out there :confused:

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 04:13 PM
Craft= 24hrs
Incubation= 16hrs

This is good, because when the Dark Angel contest was on, there was no way to get it to epic for the extra 10 entries by the end of the contest, even if you got it first try, without using gold. So, even though I can't craft this dragon being on android, and refuse to buy it, I'm happy to see it's doable. My fiancee is crafting it on her iPhone, but still needs components on her iPad.

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 04:14 PM
I need some clarification please!! Someone said to me that the amethyst dragons only goes into the Gold purple habitat is this true? I find this quite alarming but based on the recent events In game:rolleyes: I have to put the question out there :confused:

That is incorrect...It just goes into the regular magic habitat [large or small] OR the upgraded magic habitat (the one you spend gold for)

Spiceshirl
03-21-13, 04:23 PM
That is incorrect...It just goes into the regular magic habitat [large or small] OR the upgraded magic habitat (the one you spend gold for)

Ok thank you I really hope so!!

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 04:32 PM
Yeah, we essentially get the short end of the stick...but what's really frightening is there will be android users who will pay the $$ necessary to buy gold to get the dragon...otherwise there will only be 5 winners...so it will be interesting to see the results of this.

I'm all in support of TL's business model of paying for gold for certain features/abilities in game and I've bought gold to help support TL...but this is a bit much. I won't be buying that much gold to spend on a dragon. That's just insane.

I would be surprised if there are any android winners!

jrodt333
03-21-13, 04:58 PM
Looks like there will be only five winners this time.

kwhales
03-21-13, 05:10 PM
I'm keeping him a baby.. So darn cute :)

If you have him as a baby, can you post a picture. I will visit your island, but I think a picture would be great here.

cymoril69
03-22-13, 05:18 PM
Isn't little Loki cute!! :) Just hatched! :)

cymoril69
03-22-13, 05:23 PM
And here's Loki at level 4. I'm just such a proud mom!! So cute! :)

cymoril69
03-22-13, 05:24 PM
Does anyone think TL is going to release a PEARL dragon next?

NouraMoh
03-22-13, 05:51 PM
If you have him as a baby, can you post a picture. I will visit your island, but I think a picture would be great here.

I'd LOVE too
But I don't know how to post pictures here
I tried many times.. I just can't seem to figure it out :/

kwhales
03-22-13, 05:57 PM

I'd be careful if I were you. That hypnotic looks like he likes your little Loki a bit too much. Or, he's a camera flirt.

nbella1414
03-22-13, 06:27 PM
Isn't little Loki cute!! :) Just hatched! :)

My first one is named Loki too! I have a second in the best. Wonder what her name will be.

topherocious
03-22-13, 07:09 PM
Does anyone think TL is going to release a PEARL dragon next?

Yeah, Pearl will next. Then Quartz. Then Onyx.

I'm dreading the Orange Dragon (if there will be one). Hello Firestorms. -_-

cymoril69
03-23-13, 11:34 AM
Better start hatching some more pink and black hybrids!!! Need to trade for those gems! :)

tonguelashing
03-23-13, 11:53 AM
Better start hatching some more pink and black hybrids!!! Need to trade for those gems! :)

If its possible to get pink and black hybrids. Its much harder since they changed the breeding rules...its like the rare is now super rare :-(

LilMzB4Life
03-23-13, 12:37 PM

Aaaww, Loki is adorable!!! Trickster is looking devilish though. Keep Loki protected!!! :-)

lollipop_rp
03-23-13, 01:55 PM
In the process of breeding

lollipop_rp
03-23-13, 01:56 PM
In the process of breeding

I mean evolving...!
I haven't entered any of these in a while because I didn't have enough apples

nbella1414
03-23-13, 03:08 PM
Oh how terrible it will be if we have pink/black hybrids. The fail times will be monstrous!!!

Delforce
03-23-13, 05:57 PM
If u craft 2 will that give you 2 entries? I think it would but want to make sure b4 I craft my 2nd

kwhales
03-23-13, 06:01 PM
If u craft 2 will that give you 2 entries? I think it would but want to make sure b4 I craft my 2nd

Yes. It would.

Delforce
03-23-13, 06:09 PM
Yes. It would.
Woohoo. Crafting 2nd now. It's really cute as a baby so wanted to keep 1 in that form ☺

ginkle71
03-24-13, 01:44 AM
So how do you craft a amethyst dragon?

kwhales
03-24-13, 06:13 AM
So how do you craft a amethyst dragon?

If you are on IOS, trading purple dragons. Alot of us got plenty of magics and charms and corals to get the needed gems to craft the dragon rather quickly.

If you are Android, you can't craft it yet.

NouraMoh
03-24-13, 08:02 AM
Since I can't seem to get my dragons to epic in time before the contest ends, I crafted 3 :)

cymoril69
03-24-13, 09:02 AM
Has anyone been able to grow their Amethyst dragon to epic form? How many apples was each level after 7? Thanks

cedkugedchgd
03-24-13, 09:09 AM
Has anyone been able to grow their Amethyst dragon to epic form? How many apples was each level after 7? Thanks

apples needee to feed to level 8: 2400

apples needee to feed to level 9: 5600

apples needed to feed to level 10: 10000

cymoril69
03-24-13, 10:20 AM
Nope....ain't gonna make the deadline. Thanks!! :)

drevo77
03-24-13, 12:56 PM
You mean fifty U.S dollars on a dragon?, no way in my currency thst would be about ?30. if that is the case that is daylight robbery! Im just going to miss the comp by the time Ive crafted and hatched, think im 5 or 6 hrs ahead of PCT im on GMT. boo. lol. good luck guys

drevo77
03-24-13, 12:57 PM
Thirty british pounds, It is meant to read, sorry It wouldnt let me put the pound symbol in for some reason. lol

drevo77
03-24-13, 01:01 PM
Splitting the entries by platform is still making android users the poor relations. iOS winners clear 5, 000 gold but android users have to purchase the dragon so the prize is, in reality, only 3, 300 gold.

On a more serious note, android users have to make (or have previously made) a CASH PURCHASE of game gold to buy the dragon.This takes the android contest into the area of gambling for profit. Do TL have the appropriate domestic and international gaming licenses for this contest? Are TL blocking entries from countries such as Northern Ireland where purchase based contests are illegal? my cousin lives in Belfast and judging by her texts, she has been purchasing gold as far as I can tell. Ooo how naughty. lol

cedkugedchgd
03-24-13, 11:23 PM
has the contest already ended?! please don't cause my amethyst just evolved to epic 5 minutes ago!

tonguelashing
03-24-13, 11:46 PM
has the contest already ended?! please don't cause my amethyst just evolved to epic 5 minutes ago!

Not until 10:30 PDT Monday, it's in the first post.

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 02:24 AM
I'm going to say there are 0 android winners, can't wait to see lol

sand
03-25-13, 10:38 AM
Why do people think there won't be Android contestants or that it's in any way disturbing if someone CHOOSES to buy this dragon? Nobody ever NEEDS to buy fake gold, but clearly hundreds of people buy it regularly and spend it like it's water.
Haven't we seen players of either platform admitting yo having spent hundreds of gold units to speed up fails so that they can breed a "difficult" dragon? Remember Ms B who spent 2000 gold TRYING unsuccessfully for Goblin? Priceless. People buy and spend gold because they want to and (hopefully) can afford it.
Furthermore, Android players, please don't assume that crafting a gemstone dragon is a breeze for all iOS players. It takes a ling time playing and loads of hybrids traded through the portal before you can have the materials to craft just one dragon. Consider that each hybrid must be evolved at least once before trading out; that most hybrids only yield small stones and that unless you are trading out super rares, it may take anywhere from 20 to 40 traded hybrids to collect the 20 small gems which must then be crafted into 2 large gems, which in turn are crafted (with added materials that are likewise crafted from other small gems) into a gemstone dragon. Most iOS players, like Android players, are in no position to craft this dragon.
The next time you play, pay attention to how many islands, especially low levels, have Spell Shops and Trading Portals but no crafted gemstone dragons. The gathering and crafting of materials is meant to be a long-term side project - something useful to do with unwanted duplicates.
Having said all that, and having had NONE of the materials on hand Thursday evening, I managed to craft an Amethyst. Yes, it ate 100000 fruit (not yet a reality for some Android players), but it reached epic. Gosh I feel so empty now.

accisse
03-25-13, 05:31 PM
Why do people think there won't be Android contestants or that it's in any way disturbing if someone CHOOSES to buy this dragon? Nobody ever NEEDS to buy fake gold, but clearly hundreds of people buy it regularly and spend it like it's water.
Haven't we seen players of either platform admitting yo having spent hundreds of gold units to speed up fails so that they can breed a "difficult" dragon? Remember Ms B who spent 2000 gold TRYING unsuccessfully for Goblin? Priceless. People buy and spend gold because they want to and (hopefully) can afford it.
Furthermore, Android players, please don't assume that crafting a gemstone dragon is a breeze for all iOS players. It takes a ling time playing and loads of hybrids traded through the portal before you can have the materials to craft just one dragon. Consider that each hybrid must be evolved at least once before trading out; that most hybrids only yield small stones and that unless you are trading out super rares, it may take anywhere from 20 to 40 traded hybrids to collect the 20 small gems which must then be crafted into 2 large gems, which in turn are crafted (with added materials that are likewise crafted from other small gems) into a gemstone dragon. Most iOS players, like Android players, are in no position to craft this dragon.
The next time you play, pay attention to how many islands, especially low levels, have Spell Shops and Trading Portals but no crafted gemstone dragons. The gathering and crafting of materials is meant to be a long-term side project - something useful to do with unwanted duplicates.
Having said all that, and having had NONE of the materials on hand Thursday evening, I managed to craft an Amethyst. Yes, it ate 100000 fruit (not yet a reality for some Android players), but it reached epic. Gosh I feel so empty now.

Thank you for your helpful reminder of how many dragons we've wasted by having to sell (due to lack of habitat space), which could have been turned into materials. I would be very happy to play at the high food costs if having all the other features of this game were a reality for Android players. Like I said in another thread, it would be great if all differences between platforms were addressed, then people could stop comparing, and we could all have fun instead of complaining on the forums. Or at least we'd be complaining about the same things (i.e. it's taking forever to craft this amethyst dragon etc.)

I don't think people are trying to judge others who buy this dragon. They are just stating their opinion based on their personal choice not to spend any real money just to enter this contest. And they feel that many others would make the same choice.

Personally I made this choice because I don't see the point of spending money to enter, when it's not a guarantee that I'd get anything out of it in the end. I do spend gold to speed up fails (not more than 5 a day), but only when I get really sick and tired of waiting out another long fail. Occasionally when I get the dragon I've been trying to get for over a month, I spend enough gold to speed up the whole breeding process because I get the satisfaction when it's finally an egg in the nest. To me that's more worth it (and still cheaper) than buying an amethyst dragon just to enter a sweepstake which I might not win. Just my two cents.

NouraMoh
03-25-13, 05:36 PM
Have I won yet ?! :p

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 05:44 PM
Thank you for your helpful reminder of how many dragons we've wasted by having to sell (due to lack of habitat space), which could have been turned into materials. I would be very happy to play at the high food costs if having all the other features of this game were a reality for Android players. Like I said in another thread, it would be great if all differences between platforms were addressed, then people could stop comparing, and we could all have fun instead of complaining on the forums. Or at least we'd be complaining about the same things (i.e. it's taking forever to craft this amethyst dragon etc.)

I don't think people are trying to judge others who buy this dragon. They are just stating their opinion based on their personal choice not to spend any real money just to enter this contest. And they feel that many others would make the same choice.

Personally I made this choice because I don't see the point of spending money to enter, when it's not a guarantee that I'd get anything out of it in the end. I do spend gold to speed up fails (not more than 5 a day), but only when I get really sick and tired of waiting out another long fail. Occasionally when I get the dragon I've been trying to get for over a month, I spend enough gold to speed up the whole breeding process because I get the satisfaction when it's finally an egg in the nest. To me that's more worth it (and still cheaper) than buying an amethyst dragon just to enter a sweepstake which I might not win. Just my two cents.

I concur. I also see sand's point about how long it takes and my fiancee has 2 iOS accounts where I can marvel at her dragons. But if you're able to trade in fails as they happen (aside from an evolution) you build up materials quickly as you level up. It's a matter of process really.

I mainly hope android players didn't buy this dragon for the simple reason that if they have to choose 5 iOS and 5 Android winners, it will send a strong message to have no Android winners. What I think will happen though, assuming for a second that there are no android winners, TL will choose an additional 5 iOS winners (or however many to make up the 10).

Additionally, they could give the gold destined for the Android winners to the iOS winners...imagine winning 10K in gold!!!

At some point, I hope we get these same features (we have an entire 95 page thread dedicated to these issues) and then these opinions on both sides become moot.

Just my thoughts.

DragonTan1
03-25-13, 08:05 PM
I mainly hope android players didn't buy this dragon for the simple reason that if they have to choose 5 iOS and 5 Android winners, it will send a strong message to have no Android winners.

Exactly!! This is why no android player should pay to buy a dragon that can't be bred.

jonathanharker
03-26-13, 08:58 AM
Have I won yet ?! :p

Lol That's exactly what I was wondering! =)

NouraMoh
03-26-13, 03:14 PM
I crafted 3 of them
I need to know if I can sell 2 of them already cause I need the space :)

midnightmeerkat
03-26-13, 03:46 PM
I crafted 3 of them

Once they are hatched they count toward the sweepstake.

kwhales
03-26-13, 03:47 PM
I crafted 3 of them

I'm thinking you can since the contest was over yesterday and the computer stopped counting them. They probably just have to tally the results and hunt for android winners.

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:33 PM
I'm thinking you can since the contest was over yesterday and the computer stopped counting them. They probably just have to tally the results and hunt for android winners.

Well with 3, I hope NouraMoh is one of the winners.

Yeah, hunt for the Android winners...that's like finding a needle in a haystack :D

sand
03-27-13, 02:40 AM
Psshh! They will have no trouble finding many Android entrants from which to pull 5 winners. Android players buy heaps of gold as readily as any iOS player. Just yesterday, there was an Android player on the Mask thread lamenting that she had dumped a whopping 2900 gold from a recent purchase - not to buy the wanted dragon, but to speed the unwanted ones. She could easily have bought that dragon for 1800 gold, or this one for 1700 gold.
My point is: Android players can and do buy TL's gold, and are free to use it as they choose. Android players also win gold in these contests (most of which are for breedable dragons) and may spend some of those winnings to buy any dragon they can't get from the den if they want it badly enough.

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 05:26 AM
Thank you midnightmeerkat for answering me :)
Thanks Kwhales for the good laugh.. I really do hope some Android players win

And A big thank you to tonguelashing for your kind wish :)

You guys rock!

FrozenTurtle
04-02-13, 05:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uJge80U.png

Were you able to get this shimmering spectacle for your island in the sky? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Amethyst Dragon Celebration:

iOS Players:
Mado's
Ryong's Island
Dragon Hill
Devanador
Tossland

Android Players:
Fiery Island
Paradise
Perfect Beings
no name
wingz island

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Amethyst Dragons. This Dragon reflects the perfect shade of purple whenever it steps into the light. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 05:32 PM
lol I can't believe an android players bought one... more probably did too. Congrats.

LilMzB4Life
04-02-13, 05:33 PM
Congratulations winners!!!

kwhales
04-02-13, 06:01 PM
Congratulations winners. A neighbor won this one too. Yay.

tonguelashing
04-02-13, 06:14 PM
lol I can't believe an android players bought one... more probably did too. Congrats.

Well I sure wasn't one of them and I didn't buy this dragon. I wish no android players did since there is no incentive to actually bring the android version of the game into parity :-(

Congrats to all the winners anyway.

cookiefairey
04-02-13, 06:42 PM
Congratulations to all of the winners.

Tossa747
04-02-13, 10:09 PM
Thank you so much, can't believe I won!

moostermine
04-03-13, 12:05 AM
Congrats Tossa! Just glad to see someone we know get rewarded!
Any all the other winners too of coarse!

annbluebird
04-03-13, 11:25 AM
Fiery island huh glad some of my not return gold helped you to win .. without rancor : congrats

mammami08
04-03-13, 12:44 PM
Grattis Tossa, kul att en granne vinner ;)

Translated:

Congratulations Tossa, nice to see a neighbor win