PDA

View Full Version : Who has visited my pet shop?

Vall85
03-21-13, 09:12 AM
How can I see if someone has visited my pet shop so I can visit them back? In the other games like Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, you get a list with the last 10 bakeries or restaurants that left tips or have accepted your requests whe you open the News tab. But in Pet Shop Story, I just see a wall where anyone can post messages if they want. Does anyone know what I mean?

kooky panda
03-21-13, 11:02 AM
Check under Menu-News

Vall85
03-21-13, 01:44 PM
I did check the news. It only shows which neighbors have sent me gifts, but not if they visited my place and played with my pets. Is that normal? After I've sent all the neighbors gifts, the news feed is empty.

Vall85
03-21-13, 01:44 PM
And thanks for answering by the way ;)

kooky panda
03-21-13, 02:03 PM
You should be seeing both. Do you have your habitants cleared off so people can play with your pets? It will not post if they just visit, but do not tap on your pets.

Vall85
03-21-13, 04:09 PM
How do I clear of my habitats??? I only collect coins from my pets and feed them, lol!!! Is that what you mean?

Vall85
03-22-13, 02:18 AM
I checked the news feed again, but it only shows who has sent me a gift and who accepted my requests. No news about who has played with my pets :(

kooky panda
03-22-13, 05:06 AM
Are you sure neighbors have come over to play? Did you ask any of them?
Also what device do you play on?

Vall85
03-22-13, 05:18 AM
I play on a samsung galaxy s2, android system. I'm gonna ask some neighbors and get back to you later :)

kooky panda
03-22-13, 05:29 AM
I play on IOS, so I will check to see if android also has the feature of seeing visits posted on the newsfeed.

Vall85
03-22-13, 07:24 AM
Thanks a lot! One of my nbrs posted on my wall that they played, but it didn't show up in my newsfeed :(

CharmingRhino
03-22-13, 11:32 AM
Make sure you're playing on the most current version of Pet Shop Story. Please update your game and let us know if you're still having this issue.

Vall85
03-22-13, 03:46 PM
I just re-installed the game on my phone, I have the version from March 11th. But still no messages in my newsfeed :(

CharmingRhino
03-22-13, 04:03 PM
Please take a screenshot of the issue that you're experiencing (namely, your empty newsfeed) and submit that screenshot to support@teamlava.com. Also be sure to briefly describe the issue in your message.

Depending on your Android device's OS, a screenshot may not be possible directly from the device. If this is the case, please use a separate device to take a picture of the screen in question. Thanks!

Vall85
03-23-13, 05:36 AM
Thanks, will do!

blrogrl808
03-23-13, 06:44 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one! I just recently downloaded the Pet Shop Easter version. I'll get a notification that someone has played with my pets, but when I check under "News" it'll say that there's nothing.

vendola
03-24-13, 05:57 AM
I checked the news feed again, but it only shows who has sent me a gift and who accepted my requests. No news about who has played with my pets :(
Same here I started recently with Pet Shop Easter Android and I get no visit messages here, too. Although there are visitors dropping toys on the ground!

gypsysbakery
03-24-13, 03:07 PM
Same with my Samsung Galaxy 2. My first post. Will answer be posted here?

kadie9
03-27-13, 12:03 AM
I also play on samsung galaxy 2, there isnt a place to see who visits, I'd like to return the favor,, how? Next ,, how do you know when you are full? How many times does 'playing with' equal full? How many before you get a little prize ,,,, THAT ONLY rewards you with 1 experience! I've played bakery, restaurant,,, Fashion, but pet shop sucks the worst ,, wish I'd never started! Also, there is no credit of any kind for having your shop up and running,,

Vall85
03-27-13, 03:32 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one with the problem. I've emailed their support team and the emailed back to ask me for additional information about the problem so they can investigate further at the engineering team. Just emailed back again and hope to hear from them soon. Will let you guys know when I get a reply from them :)

Vall85
04-01-13, 01:53 PM
So this is the reply I got back guys:

"Thanks for the information. We will forward this to the engineering team for investigation.

Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user emails."

So don't know if they'll email back, but I hope the problem will get fixed.

DarkCreatureZ
09-05-13, 09:26 PM
no..android doesn't have feature like that. I've checked on 4 android devices already. well..ios get the feature though. hope u will add that feature in the next update

sparklegirly
09-06-13, 01:07 PM
Android does not let players see who visits/plays. That's one reason why I don't play on my Android phone anymore.

Laurks
10-04-13, 05:46 PM
Android lets me see who visited my shop on every other game I play (Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Dragon Story, Fashion Story, and Farm Story) except for Pet Shop Story. That seems to be a game issue, not a device issue.

Is this still being looked into at all? I have had, and continue to have, the same issue.