PDA

View Full Version : Addiction

atlanteo
03-21-13, 08:13 AM
I've been playing this game since late 2011, Ive got 2 more expansions (100mil) to go, mastered all the recipes except the past 2 weeks new ones and content with my bakery setup that I don't really care about any new deco..not that I could fit it anywhere anyway..

Just saying bakery story's become part of my daily routine and when Ive tried to quit before because I was just really really can't be bothered it only last maximum 2-3 days before I convince myself I should atleast have 100mill worth of food on my counters before I quit so if i come back I can expand and somewhat clock this game. Then a new appliance comes out and I'm like omggg need to master..same with goals even when I know I won't use the prize item.

What are the people who've mastered all the recipes, close to maximum expansion, no room for any new deco aiming for in this game now ? To expand to the maximum or still trying to design a bakery you'll be happy with? With the expensive items in updates you can't just change the look of your bakery in one go anymore without spending a weeks worth of profits. And yes I know your prob thinking that this is a creative game and I should prob try re arranging some stuff or just get a life or play something else, but I get really attached to the games I like and I can't just stop knowing there's more to do, it's just frustrating that it will take me almost another year of baking to expand 2 spaces not including the time it takes to sell..

josey12
03-21-13, 12:28 PM
I am in your boat :) I occasionally change my bakery but not much. I get on everyday to tip my great neighbors. I think a lot of people have quit, I had over 100 neighbors that tipped all of the time but I am down to 30 :(