PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Easter, Google Play

Daveddus
03-21-13, 06:17 AM
So TL, whats the go with releasing an Easter Edition for android, but the only new feature is the Easter Dragon.

Also, WHY is there a hike in the food required to level the dragons,it now costs me 1200 food to level my cupid (and others) through level 7 instead of 240...

Please explain.

kurebiz
03-21-13, 07:06 AM
So TL, whats the go with releasing an Easter Edition for android, but the only new feature is the Easter Dragon.

Also, WHY is there a hike in the food required to level the dragons,it now costs me 1200 food to level my cupid (and others) through level 7 instead of 240...

Please explain.

iOS had the food costs all along, we didn't have it previously because we didn't have the new features (eg: album, ND quests/boosts, trading/crafting). But TL updated the original app with the increased food costs without giving us what we're lacking. Food costs are higher in VD app too.

MomsHouseofSweets
03-21-13, 07:16 AM
iOS had the food costs all along, we didn't have it previously because we didn't have the new features (eg: album, ND quests/boosts, trading/crafting). But TL updated the original app with the increased food costs without giving us what we're lacking. Food costs are higher in VD app too.

Yes, exactly.

NouraMoh
03-21-13, 08:14 AM
Welcome to our club!
Wait till you get your dragons to level 9
It costs 10k apples x 5 to take a dragon from level 9 to epic

*Curses*

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 09:27 AM
So to get Easter dragon, we have to use Easter version of DS ? Hardly worth it if you ask me, especially if that's the only new item...like come on you gotta do better than that. *sigh* loosing faith very quickly here :-(

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 11:06 AM
Is there no goals in the Easter DS?

codenameraven
03-21-13, 11:23 AM
yeah lol read the other thread.... no quest for easter dragon still....

lollipop_rp
03-21-13, 12:17 PM
There's an Easter edition? Is it for android only?

kooky panda
03-21-13, 01:26 PM
There's an Easter edition? Is it for android only?
Yes the Easter game is only offered to Androids in the google play market.

Deedeeleejee
03-21-13, 02:17 PM
I usually feed my dragons on the new dawn edition because the other one is too expensive. I saw the easter edition at the google play market but i wanted to wait for the download so i can get some gold and gems for the other games, that is if they do that. Lately TL has been giving out a lot of gold for downloading so maybe they will stop doing it now.

Magikot
03-21-13, 02:36 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm curious did they change the appearance at all? Or does it look like the regular ds with the ability to bred the weirdest looking bunny I have ever seen?

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 02:37 PM
I usually feed my dragons on the new dawn edition because the other one is too expensive. I saw the easter edition at the google play market but i wanted to wait for the download so i can get some gold and gems for the other games, that is if they do that. Lately TL has been giving out a lot of gold for downloading so maybe they will stop doing it now.

Yeah you should wait unless you want to try for the new Easter dragon.

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 02:38 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm curious did they change the appearance at all? Or does it look like the regular ds with the ability to bred the weirdest looking bunny I have ever seen?

I can't see anything different, it still looks the same.

itzjulezzz
03-21-13, 02:42 PM
the ground isn't pink ! worth it. thank you TL ! also it says "let spring dragons frolic on your island" so there will be more releases

dragonth
03-21-13, 04:57 PM
I installed the lasted ersion 1.0.7.2, but there is no Easter dragon.
It show me mwssage that I can buy Amethyst and snowman is about to melt.
My game keep crashing as previous.:mad:

kurebiz
03-21-13, 05:32 PM
I received a request for a dragon egg. I take it that's part of the quest for the Easter dragon?

tonguelashing
03-21-13, 05:36 PM
I received a request for a dragon egg. I take it that's part of the quest for the Easter dragon?

yes. If you're on Android, you need to download the Easter Edition to get the goal. iOS users have the goal in regular DS.

freyx378
03-21-13, 08:40 PM
Welcome to our club!
Wait till you get your dragons to level 9
It costs 10k apples x 5 to take a dragon from level 9 to epic

*Curses*

Would love to be in your club when all features are also available for us on Droid. Not to brag about but I've 800,650 apples saved since there is nothing to do left with them. Each time I got a new rare hybrid, it would spend only about 10k per dragon to epic. And yeah faith goes down once again.

Atychi
03-22-13, 03:11 AM

Shame that there's no real changes in the Easter version then. The only thing iOS users are missing out on is a new loading screen for the game with a few eggs added in it and a purple border. Everything else is exactly the same as the regular Dragon Story so far, so I hope that this isn't something you consider an advantage for Android users.

teogionia
03-22-13, 09:01 AM
Guys i am on IOS, can i get easter dragon on new version 1.3 ? all i got is firestorm :(((

sweetstuff525
03-22-13, 09:31 AM
I just download it on daughters android since was waiting to get the goal so she could get gems/gold

DragonTan1
03-22-13, 04:18 PM

I got the gold goal for Easter DS today. :)