PDA

View Full Version : Other game goals disappered as soon as i reached the required level...

jennymaze
03-21-13, 06:13 AM
I had goals in I believe, restaraunt story and bakery story (and possibly fashion story as well, I can't remember), asking me to get to level 13 in pet shop story for gems. To be honest I really dislike pet shop story but I wanted those gems so I kept playing it. Last night my goals were still listed in both games and said I had somewhere in the vincinity of 19 days to complete this goal. This morning I FINALLY reached level 13 in pet shop story, I went to Restaraunt story and bakery story to recieve my gems and guess what, that goal has disappered from both games. Wth??? Super mad about that, I spent a lot of time on that stupid game only to have the goal disappear as soon as I reached it. Please add the gems to all of the games that I previously had this goal on.

babygurl162803
03-21-13, 06:40 AM
Mine are gone too... not a happy gamer...

FrozenTurtle
03-21-13, 11:00 AM
Thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating the issue.

FrozenTurtle
03-21-13, 01:49 PM
This should now be fixed. Please force-close and restart the app to see if you can now see your goals.

jennymaze
03-21-13, 07:42 PM
It was fixed just a few hours after I posted this. Thank you so much for the prompt response! All is forgiven!

jennymaze
03-21-13, 08:26 PM
I spoke too soon. The same thing just happened with farm story level 17. I got my gems in Restaraunt story but the goal disapeared in Fashion story and bakery store. Slightly annoyed again. Please please please fix this with the same speed you fixed the first one. I would appreciate it so much.

jennymaze
03-22-13, 06:07 AM
Also the same thing happened when I reached the 10th island in bubble mania. My mother used to have a saying, "Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern." I was pretty pleased with the speed that my complaint was responded to the first time, but then the same thing happened 2 more times. Now the games want me to get to certain levels of dragon story but if I am going to have to go above and beyond that just to get the gems they are promising, I am not sure I will bother to play.

TinksThots
03-28-13, 09:42 AM
Same thing just happened to me. I was supposed to reach level 12 in Dragon. I did, and in Restaurant, Bakery, Pet Hotel, and Zoo 2, I got new goals.
---Bakery goal was buy decor. I did. I came out of Design mode, saw Processing..., received no reward and the goal was gone.
---Restaurant goal was to serve something, by the time something was done cooking, goal was gone.
---Pet Hotel goal was build a pet room. I hit Ok, then tapped the checkmark on the soulmate that was ready, saw the popup for the reward, then Processing..., then no reward, goal gone.
---Zoo 2 goal was to buy an animal. I went to Market, bought one, placed it, it still has 15.5 hours until completion, but the goal is gone.

Everything went smoothly the first two times, when I first started Dragon, and when I had the goal to reach level 7, but this time everything went wonky. :'(

FrozenTurtle
03-28-13, 04:57 PM
Same thing just happened to me. I was supposed to reach level 12 in Dragon. I did, and in Restaurant, Bakery, Pet Hotel, and Zoo 2, I got new goals.
---Bakery goal was buy decor. I did. I came out of Design mode, saw Processing..., received no reward and the goal was gone.
---Restaurant goal was to serve something, by the time something was done cooking, goal was gone.
---Pet Hotel goal was build a pet room. I hit Ok, then tapped the checkmark on the soulmate that was ready, saw the popup for the reward, then Processing..., then no reward, goal gone.
---Zoo 2 goal was to buy an animal. I went to Market, bought one, placed it, it still has 15.5 hours until completion, but the goal is gone.

Everything went smoothly the first two times, when I first started Dragon, and when I had the goal to reach level 7, but this time everything went wonky. :'(

These goals are often limited. If it's been awhile since the last time you force-closed and restarted the app, the goal may still appear in your game. Once you attempt to complete the goal, however, it will give you a sync error and it will not be completed. Sorry! :(

TinksThots
03-28-13, 05:34 PM
These goals are often limited. If it's been awhile since the last time you force-closed and restarted the app, the goal may still appear in your game. Once you attempt to complete the goal, however, it will give you a sync error and it will not be completed. Sorry! :(

So force-closing all my games to switch between them several times every day, often every hour, isn't often enough?

jennyh30
03-29-13, 01:28 PM
i had a goal to reach level 13 in slots, got it in both bakery and dragon. they both said 19 days, and they appeared about 5 days ago. disappeared yesterday in both. when i reached level 13, i got the reward in bakery even though the goal had gone, but not in dragon