PDA

View Full Version : Buying diamond with gold.

iaweforfun
03-20-13, 06:07 PM
I have 1005 gold that im saving up for a diamond. If you knew my story, you'd know how long i've tried for diamond and how much gold ive spent upon speeding up breeds. So i stopped and started saving up gold.

Should i buy the diamond i never got with my gold when i save enough? Or should i just breed it ( Never ever ***na happen )

sollia
03-20-13, 06:14 PM
Honestly I would keep trying. It's more satisfying that way.

But if you want to spend your gold that way, that's up to you.

So how long have you been trying?

sweetstuff525
03-20-13, 06:22 PM
Just keep saving and when breeding for other dragons try to include 4 colors
You probably get a diamond before you save up 2,000 gold and then you'll have diamond and a lot of gold that you can use to speed breed for diamond hybrids

Good luck

kwhales
03-20-13, 06:25 PM
Try breeding the same dragon elements, for example red, blue dragon and a green yellow dragon for about 15 to 20 times. You can change the dragon, but keep the same elements. This has worked in the past for some players.

But if you are at wits end, go ahead. Be happy with your diamond no matter how you got it. Think about it, work to get it by breeding or work to get the gold to buy it. No matter your choice, you worked for it.

iaweforfun
03-20-13, 07:36 PM
Ive tried for diamond over a period of 3 months. And probably spent about 200 gold speeding up breeds.

Im currently level 94 with 1,650,000 xp and i know level 30's who have more diamonds than me.

Baraze
03-20-13, 09:30 PM
Being at that level is a pest but id keep trying. From now until you save up enough breed fairy and wizard to death. At least 30 times. Then switch it up and keep using different combos. Life/winter, ice cream/elf and turkey/griffin worked for me. Dont focus on what others use. Tell the diamond you dont care and they will flood your island. I threw a random bunch in and it happened in december. That was six diamonds and four infinities ago.

Please dont stop trying! We want to see you post on here with elation at finally getting it! Good luck!

Spiceshirl
03-20-13, 09:39 PM
Ive tried for diamond over a period of 3 months. And probably spent about 200 gold speeding up breeds.

Im currently level 94 with 1,650,000 xp and i know level 30's who have more diamonds than me.

No need to buy a diamond Add me I will reach you how iD spiceshirl

Spiceshirl
03-20-13, 09:41 PM
:rolleyes:
No need to buy a diamond Add me I will reach you how iD spiceshirl I meant teach

Spiceshirl
03-20-13, 09:50 PM
I have 1005 gold that im saving up for a diamond. If you knew my story, you'd know how long i've tried for diamond and how much gold ive spent upon speeding up breeds. So i stopped and started saving up gold.

Should i buy the diamond i never got with my gold when i save enough? Or should i just breed it ( Never ever ***na happen )
I am currently breeding diamonds to sell to TL with the hope that they will put it on Stormey Island!!! Since "Farmed"an Angel Dragon from diamond dates because I don't see his Diamond!! :rolleyes:

GDude118
03-20-13, 10:05 PM
If you can't breed it, and you want to save and buy it, I say buy it. I personally saved neighbor gold and did all the download challenges and bought my diamond because i couldn't breed it for the life of me. :)

jmterao
03-20-13, 10:35 PM
Took me over 100 tries

chiefdragon
03-21-13, 01:34 AM
If you can't breed it, and you want to save and buy it, I say buy it. I personally saved neighbor gold and did all the download challenges and bought my diamond because i couldn't breed it for the life of me. :)

Me too. Finally reached 2000 gold from my neighbors gift and apps challenges this month after saving them for several months. Would have been earlier if I hadn't accidentally bought a winter dragon while checking out the dragons in the market and also when i speed up breeding for witch and pumpkin dragon. As soon as I reached 2000 gold, I immediately bought the diamond because I was worried I might accidentally click on the gold traps. :)

flowless
03-21-13, 02:25 AM
I was like you
Frustrated with the lack of diamond

And I decided to try for another round before I gave up

I stick to a combo that some of the possibilities were dragons I haven't obtained yet

Mindvolt and laserlight
Then the joy if having it on New Years
Made me forget all about the frustration

I would recommend trying seeing 44 hours is more satisfying

shespurdy
03-21-13, 02:29 AM
:rolleyes: I meant teach

I sent you a request to add :) I have a diamond and an infinity but I really would love to know how to get others. Ever since I got my diamond, I'm level 94 and only got it last week, I can't get any of the hybrids of diamond, black, etc... Thank you :)

unosocite
03-21-13, 03:14 AM
No need to buy a diamond Add me I will reach you how iD spiceshirl

Sent you invite :))

teogionia
03-21-13, 10:05 AM
Hey I would love too know too :))) I was in the same boat, decided not to spend gold , so I saved 1530 gold just too little to go and I was buying my precious diamond, but i got him, and was really happy, far happy from what i would be if i had bought one! then decided to use my gold for infinity, but i got him too. its more fun to breed dragons, just keep matching four colors and i am sure you will get one too

tuskmage
03-21-13, 01:47 PM

Personally I will not buy any dragon with gold, because I like the feeling of achievement. That, ya! got you feeling is what keep me playing this game. :p Well; getting love always feel better than buying love ;) Actually breeding a diamond is not that hard at all, just breed all you dragons with 4 elements. Diamonds will show up more than you want them to ;)

iaweforfun
03-21-13, 04:01 PM
Hey I would love too know too :))) I was in the same boat, decided not to spend gold , so I saved 1530 gold just too little to go and I was buying my precious diamond, but i got him, and was really happy, far happy from what i would be if i had bought one! then decided to use my gold for infinity, but i got him too. its more fun to breed dragons, just keep matching four colors and i am sure you will get one too
Lucky. All i get is stupid fruitifuls...

addictmOde
03-21-13, 06:26 PM
I'm trying for Diamond again. Trying some with my Super Dragon. I'm thinking of trying Super and Elf next.

LittleDragun
03-21-13, 07:17 PM
I think it totally sucks how much gold they are charging for these dragons. I am soooo not that rich to keep buying gold out to get these dragons. I have been trying to complete these goals for god knows how long and sometimes it has gotten to the point where i would just skip the goal. I have been trying to breed an Atlantis dragon for like a month now. And keep breeding dragons with the night dragon and not getting any dragons that have anything to do with night. I keep getting like charmed dragons and i have never gotten lucky with the elf dragon either. i have no idea even how to breed a diamond dragon. And it does suck you can only get 3 gold a day and i only have about 30 friends because I can't keep up with that many friends since play four other games go to school and have a son. But i am addicted. And I so want to breed these dragons under goals but it is not working for the life of me. What am i doing wrong

GDude118
03-21-13, 08:18 PM
Me too. Finally reached 2000 gold from my neighbors gift and apps challenges this month after saving them for several months. Would have been earlier if I hadn't accidentally bought a winter dragon while checking out the dragons in the market and also when i speed up breeding for witch and pumpkin dragon. As soon as I reached 2000 gold, I immediately bought the diamond because I was worried I might accidentally click on the gold traps. :)

You can easily avoid buying dragons accidentally by just simply throwing a fire dragon on when you have an empty nest, then when you accidentally tap one in the market it will say no nest available. :)

03-21-13, 08:27 PM

It took 11 months for me to get diamond. Very frustrating months,, I almost quit. Several times, I was getting ready to buy it when I finally got it.. By all means do what makes you happiest.

rosewaterlily
03-21-13, 08:46 PM
I was saving up gold for four months to buy a diamond because I couldn't get it and wanted to try for the hybrids and one day finally bred one in my nest. So I say keep saving but also keep trying (without speed breeding) in the meantime.

teogionia
03-22-13, 08:39 AM
I was saving up gold for four months to buy a diamond because I couldn't get it and wanted to try for the hybrids and one day finally bred one in my nest. So I say keep saving but also keep trying (without speed breeding) in the meantime.
Well said! :)))))

doop01
03-22-13, 04:26 PM
It seemed like I was never gonna get one either. I got to lvl 70 & thought right, if I don't get one by 80 am seriously gonna consider buying one. Got it on 79 :) You just have to keep trying. Every time I wasn't going for something in particular I put dragons in the den that gave me a chance of a diamond.

iaweforfun
03-22-13, 09:50 PM
Need that 1k gold.....