PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing coins - help!!

alimoose
03-20-13, 04:41 PM
Can someone please help me, I continuously have coins disappear! For example, I select a "small bitter bark" for removal, click go ahead to remove, the correct # of coins are deducted and then for a few moments it looks alright. Then the game pauses, a "processing" window pops up and the "small bitter bark" that was in the process of being removed is deselected and it looks and behaves as though no action has been applied to it but the coins I paid for the removal are still gone. This keeps happening over and over, I am so frustrated, please help!

kooky panda
03-20-13, 06:12 PM
Sounds like part of your progress is not saving. Make sure you are playing on the most current version of game.
For all platforms, this is the regular game. (check and make sure you have the most current version).

Before performing any actions in the game after being away visit a neighbor and come back to make sure you are synced with the servers.
Also before leaving the game go visit a neighbor to make sure your progress saved.

alimoose
03-20-13, 07:18 PM
Arrrgghhh. I followed your instructions and did this for expanding into a new area and had the same result and now I've got no expanded area, and I'm down 6000 coins and a map. I am getting so frustrated. Any other ideas?

kooky panda
03-20-13, 08:17 PM
What device do you play on?
What is the version of the game you are playing?
Under menu, help, small number at the bottom of the screen.

Are you having issues with any of the other TL games?

alimoose
03-21-13, 02:35 PM
I'm playing on an iPad mini and I've not had problems with other teamlava games. I'm playing with version 1.3.