PDA

View Full Version : Storing Items

staylor2013
03-20-13, 02:50 PM
I'm new to the game, just started today. I saw where you can sell items, but can you store items until (RX: statues, garden items, etc.) Until you get your island larger? The reason I'm asking is because I got that Android Monument thingy, now I need more room to place another Habitat due to a egg that's almost ready to be placed.
Thanks for any help.

kwhales
03-20-13, 02:53 PM
I'm new to the game, just started today. I saw where you can sell items, but can you store items until (RX: statues, garden items, etc.) Until you get your island larger? The reason I'm asking is because I got that Android Monument thingy, now I need more room to place another Habitat due to a egg that's almost ready to be placed.
Thanks for any help.

If you got the Android cake statue, that means you are on android and the storage is only available for IOS at this time.

staylor2013
03-20-13, 02:54 PM
I'm all thumbs right now LOL, I am making all types of mistypes. I hope you all know what I'm trying to say. Again thanks for any help.

staylor2013
03-20-13, 02:56 PM
I'm playing on my Android phone, it's the Robot Monument

kooky panda
03-20-13, 03:00 PM
You can continue your discussion here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45351-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-(continued)&p=530207&viewfull=1#post530207)