PDA

View Full Version : Gold Goals on iOS?

DragonTan1
03-20-13, 01:03 PM
Is there gold goals on iOS? I have a goal, ''Install And Play Jewel Mania!'' but the reward is nothing... Is there a way to fix it or is it meant to be like that?

On android you get 30 gold for installing a game and then 15 gold for getting to a certain level, so this is why I'm confused that the reward is nothing lol

sollia
03-20-13, 01:05 PM
Technically, there's no reward for trying another game. But if you do complete the goal, you'll get another goal that is very easy to complete (like purchase as single decoration) and that goal will give gold.

DragonTan1
03-20-13, 01:10 PM
Technically, there's no reward for trying another game. But if you do complete the goal, you'll get another goal that is very easy to complete (like purchase as single decoration) and that goal will give gold.

So if I install Jewel Mania then the next goal will be gold, ok thanks. :D

sweetstuff525
03-20-13, 01:12 PM
So if I install Jewel Mania then the next goal will be gold, ok thanks. :D

Yes... Good luck then you'll receive reach level goals which total you'll get 60 gold

kooky panda
03-20-13, 02:29 PM
While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games if you play on an IOS device.
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.