PDA

View Full Version : Level 134

beckie31
03-20-13, 12:32 PM
Has anyone beaten this without boosts? The present bubbles in the bottom section don't help at the top as you have to use them immediately and I've found it's just as quick to get up there without trying to get them so don't bother now. The problem I'm having is even if I have loads of bubbles when I get to the top section it just doesn't give me the colours I need to break through to reach the top baby. I've been 2 bubbles away but played so many times and that's the closest I've got! Wish I had some gems or coins to buy bonuses but I refuse to pay for them!

papatya0
04-12-13, 12:17 AM
Any suggestions? I don't no how to beat this level neither ......

lovekiiiim
04-12-13, 07:21 PM
Why don't you try getting all the present bubbles? Take advantage of them! It's the reason I've beaten it without boosts.

I don't know about you but I had 2 earthquake boosts, 3 colour match boosts, 3 bomb boosts for after the chain.

If you need help trying to get them just ask :):)

ilovecatscatscats
04-29-13, 05:24 PM
Very easy to pass this level if you collect all the boosts!

VGailP
08-26-13, 04:34 AM
Why don't you try getting all the present bubbles? Take advantage of them! It's the reason I've beaten it without boosts.

I don't know about you but I had 2 earthquake boosts, 3 colour match boosts, 3 bomb boosts for after the chain.

I don't know how ya get the boosts. Every time I have played and I have tried different ways/matches but my boosts always drop (en masse,lol) before I can use them. I have only been able to get one bomb all the others drop.

VGailP
08-26-13, 04:36 AM

I of course meant the present bubbles drop before I can hit them to get the boosts.

kristanlh
08-26-13, 05:29 AM
To get the first/lowest right-side boost, pop two bubbles that extend down and to the right in a little "arm" off the main spiral. That gives you access to the prize bubble.

To get the second/lowest left-side boost, pop the two bubbles that are connecting the lowest ring of the spiral to the second ring. This gives you access to the second boost through a careful shot up through the gap between the two rows of bubbles.

It is possible to beat this level without boosts, though. You just have to be extremely efficient. Get through the first section as quickly as possible, not wasting any bubbles to get prizes. Then in the second section, get up to the lightning bubble as quickly as possible (although it's important to **** the spiders if you can). Once you've hit the lightning bubble (and hopefully ****ed the spiders) then it's just a matter of having enough bubbles to get up to the baby, keeping in mind that the game is going to rotate you through all the available colors.

kristanlh
08-26-13, 05:35 AM
To get the first/lowest right-side boost, pop two bubbles that extend down and to the right in a little "arm" off the main spiral. That gives you access to the prize bubble.

To get the second/lowest left-side boost, pop the two bubbles that are connecting the lowest ring of the spiral to the second ring. This gives you access to the second boost through a careful shot up through the gap between the two rows of bubbles.

It is possible to beat this level without boosts, though. You just have to be extremely efficient. Get through the first section as quickly as possible, not wasting any bubbles to get prizes. Then in the second section, get up to the lightning bubble as quickly as possible (although it's important to **** the spiders if you can). Once you've hit the lightning bubble (and hopefully ****ed the spiders) then it's just a matter of having enough bubbles to get up to the baby, keeping in mind that the game is going to rotate you through all the available colors.

kristanlh
08-26-13, 05:36 AM
Argh, didn't meant to double-post. Meant to come back and say, it IS possible to get all the boosts, with very careful shooting (and using bombs you've already collected) but again it isn't necessary. If you can quickly/easily get one or two boosts, that should be plenty.

VGailP
08-26-13, 03:19 PM
Argh, didn't meant to double-post. Meant to come back and say, it IS possible to get all the boosts, with very careful shooting (and using bombs you've already collected) but again it isn't necessary. If you can quickly/easily get one or two boosts, that should be plenty.

Thanks! I am still trying.lol..I keep dropping my present bubbles. Without them the spiders grab my baby before I get to the lightning bubble.

Phaedrakiki
04-07-14, 02:21 AM
Has anyone beaten this without boosts? The present bubbles in the bottom section don't help at the top as you have to use them immediately (...)

At first, I thought you had to use the boosts immediately, too. Because when you hit the prize bubble, the "prize" boost is instantly placed in your "hands". But you can save it to use later. Just tap the boost symbol on the lower right (for example, if you get a bomb, tap the circle with the bomb icon.) This turns the boost off, putting a regular bubble back in "your hands." When you're ready to use the prize boost, tap the icon. If you have more than one of the same prize, you'll need to tap it again to use just one. Otherwise you'll just keep shooting your prizes until they're gone...