PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Milk & Apple Juice! WHERE?!?!

LizzyAubizzle
03-20-13, 10:00 AM
Hey guys, I cannot figure out how to make chocolate milke & Apple juice on Bakery Story St. Pattys day edition. Does anyone know where to make it or what I have to buy to make it?

Add me!
LizzyAubizzle

AgentRV
03-20-13, 10:05 AM
Apple Juice is on the Fruit Juicer machine. Still looking for the Chocolate Milk.

sweetstuff525
03-20-13, 10:06 AM
milk should be in drink machine

sweetstuff525
03-20-13, 10:07 AM
milk should be in drink machine

oops this is bakery thread

AgentRV
03-20-13, 10:08 AM
Chocolate Milkshake is on the regular drink machine, but unless I missed something, there may not be chocolate milk. You got a super-secret oven/machine we don't know about? :p

cakeandpie
03-21-13, 02:52 PM
Wait, what?? St. Patrick's Day edition? I never got a notice about that and don't see it in the app store. What do we need apple juice and chocolate milk for? I don't have any goals but the music ones. Am I completely out of the loop?

cityfan
03-21-13, 03:14 PM
my reaction exactly! Could someone please clarify....

rusticjess
03-21-13, 03:17 PM
From my understanding: ios users don't have a St Patrick's day edition, the apple juice is on the fruit juicer from a while ago, and there is no such thing as chocolate milk in bakery story, only restaurant.

cherryberry9
03-21-13, 03:25 PM
From my understanding: ios users don't have a St Patrick's day edition, the apple juice is on the fruit juicer from a while ago, and there is no such thing as chocolate milk in bakery story, only restaurant.

Thanks for clarifying everything.

AgentRV
03-21-13, 03:27 PM
my reaction exactly! Could someone please clarify....

There is a St. Patrick's Day Edition that you need to d/l from the Playstore if you are an Android user...iOS users just got an update.

The apple juice & chocolate milk that the OP is talking about are completely unrelated to St. Patty's version or any of its goals.

See my above post for what I've been able to find out about the two tasty drinks.