PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition was cursed by the devil himself!

yummynummys
03-19-13, 07:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone feels like installing the Valentine's Day edition cursed their dragon breeding chances!?!

I completely understand that breeding certain dragons depends on luck!

But, ever since I downloaded the Valentine's Day edition l went from being able to get some new dragons to not getting any of the darn dragons! It started with the passion dragon & the cupid dragon not even joking I tried over 40 times to get the cupid & never even got one!

Now, I have been trying to get any of the black hybrid dragons and still no luck! I have been trying each hybrid breeding no less the 10 times before I move onto the next and for the life of me I cannot get one!

Sorry for the long rant but, this is getting rediculous! I am getting so aggrevated I am truly not enjoying the game anymore!

Please teamlava come up with new update or something that let's the breeding chances become a bit easier before you make a lot of your interested players not so interested anymore! :(

cityfan
03-19-13, 08:29 AM
I've been trying endlessly for the passion too! Got lots of magics & purple gems though - hopefully I'll have enough for the Amethyst when it comes out.

hamadrys
03-19-13, 08:32 AM
I think the devil might be busy with more important thing than screwing up the breedings in DS, but the thread is an eye catcher, that is for sure ;)

DragonTan1
03-19-13, 09:26 AM
I think the devil might be busy with more important thing than screwing up the breedings in DS, but the thread is an eye catcher, that is for sure ;)

lol ...you know a Devil dragon would be cool, picture an evil looking Cupid with a pitchfork! xD

margaritaville99
03-19-13, 09:41 AM
:mad: I have never got a RightHeart!!! At least you have both of the ones to try for a passion!!! I have tried everything!!! Even lots of gold....phhhhttttt game is going down real fast!! :mad: Not to mention ALL the other dragons I have not got, yet I try.

MazReptile
03-19-13, 10:24 AM
Tbh I got a lot of rares within first few tries before I got the VD dragon story... I got a diamond on 8th try with genie x winter combo but since I had the VD version I still haven't got another one...
Can't get black hybrids other than bat (which took forever)
No passion dragon after at least 20 times :/