PDA

View Full Version : Mizuna Crop Withers After 14 Hours

friscosharkboy
03-19-13, 06:27 AM
I had a mizuna crop (12 hours) that I was harvesting about 14 hours after I planted it. In the middle of harvesting them, all the mizuna withered. I couldn't recover the crop by restarting. The crocus and trees I was harvesting were fine.

DaojinWildfire
03-19-13, 03:32 PM
Mizuna crops take 12 hours to grow and 20 hours to wither. If you were harvesting them 14 hours after planting and they withered away mid-harvest, then the Mizuna crops withered away after just 2 hours in your game? Crocus are flowers, so they shouldn't wither away at all.

friscosharkboy
03-22-13, 07:00 AM
Yes, the mizuna crop withered two hours after they were ready to harvest. I've been playing this game for years and have never had this happen. No big deal. I just planted more.

netwiz
03-22-13, 08:19 AM
Same happened with me... I'm pretty sure same happened with other new crops like Sunchoke and Clover as well... It's gotten so bad that I've pretty much stopped planting anything except trees and flowers unless I can be sure I'll be around as soon as the crops are ready. I'm not sure if existing crops are affected as I've mastered most of them so haven't tried many others recently.